14.5 Calvary Battle

Previously

Delsin sighed as he picked himself up and walked to Midnight. "Excuse me, miss but is it alright if I can enter this competition by myself?" He asked. Midnight shrugged her shoulders. "Knock yourself out, Rowe-kun but you do know this type of event, a team is recommended? This event does get kinda wild". Delsin smiled as he tied a 5 million headband around his forehead. "Ohhhh I want it to be! Wheres the challenge if it wasn't?" He said with a grin which made Nemuri smile.

'God if this kid was only 20! He's the perfect catch! Hado-san you lucky sneak!' She thought before raising her whip about to start the match. Delsin took position in the far end corner. He looked around and saw the contenders glare at him, seeing that he was alone. He saw Todoroki watch him intently as well as Bakugo. He looked at the side to see Shinso watch him as well. Hell the whole stadium was watching him as they never witnessed a solo contender before so they were interested to see how'd he do.

'Oh trust me! Imma kill it! I have to cause a certain somebody is watching me....' He thought, thinking about a certain bluennete. Midnight shot her whip in the air. "Contenders! Get ready!". Delsin got into his runner's stance and stayed in that position. "....get set.....". Delsin charged the neon in his body and spoke to himself. "....I'll win this...Nejire". "GOOOO!!!!!"

Now!!!!!

In the stands

Our very own energetic yet secretly insecure Bluennete was in the stands of the Sports Festival, along with Togata and Amejiki and the rest of her third year class, watching the the first years battle it out for first place but for her, she was here mostly to see our protagonist in action.

She wanted to see how he did in the Festival and cheer him on to the best of her abilities, though she also had to cheer for the other students as well, lest she make a scene and drew suspicion from her other classmates. When she saw the first event unfold before her, she was screaming in utter turmoil. She cheered so loud that she definitely knew she would lose her voice tomorrow, though she didn't care, her Delsin had won the first event.

Although he tied with that Midoriya boy, who frankly surprised her with that last minute move he pulled at the end, she would still count it as a win. Why wouldn't she? He was two more events from knocking on her door to whisk her away on thier date. She could hardly wait. 'All you have to do is win, Delsin-kun! Just win for me! For us!' She shouted. But then they reached the Calvary Battle. She noticed how every one in his class that he asked to team up turned him down coldly though that Yaoyorozu girl looked apologetic but still declined him, leaving him to his own devices.

'Oh my Delsin-kun! Everyone turned you down?! Ohh! I wish I was just a first year, I would've teamed up with you for sure! Just make it to the finals! Please, make it to the finals!' She prayed. Meanwhile, Togata smiled and laughed heroically. "Look at all those first years! They're screaming with potential! Especially, Rowe-san! And that Todoroki with his amazing ice power! And Midorya! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HIM! No wonder everybody is so thrilled to see these guys!".

Amejiki sighed and watched the event. "N-No Togata-kun, that's not why they're here. While they do have potential, most heroes arr here for the security of U.A High school. After the whole Villain fiasco at U.S.J, They beefed up security around here, just to make sure that doesn't happen again. Also a key factor to note is that there are more people here to see the class A survivors of such a situation. People want to see for themselves how special that class is. Personally, I don't blame them. This is the best turnout since a long time, even for such an event as the Sports Festival, wouldn't you agree, Hado-chan?". The two boys turned to see her eyes so fixated on Rowe's back, so much nervousness filled her eyes as he put her hands in front of her chest.