27. Welcome To I-Island!

"You want me to what?" Delsin asked his weird wayward Quirkless master. It was the first week of his summer vacation and he was trying to enjoy it before Aizawa decided to pull him and the class away to some weird camp thing he had planned. The sad part about it was that it wasn't optional, he had to go, no buts! The idea of camping wasn't bad, no that part he was excited for.

It was the fact that he and the rest of the class weren't allowed to take any far and long vacations due to the situation, that and they feared for our safety which he kinda understood but still pissed him off to no end. But on his first day of summer vacation, he has Zeke Dunbar at his door, talking about some I-expo event, saying he was invited due to his tech knowledge and he was allowed to bring anyone he wanted so he chose him, due to him being his intern.

"I asked if you want to come to the I-Island to see the premier of the I-Expo? All pro heroes invest money to scientific division to create gadgets to help support certain quirks! It's truly a sight to see! So, wanna go?" Delsin scratched his neck as he sighed. "Not really....but you'll keep harassing me if I don't say yes, won't you?" He said. "Most definitely, yeah" Zeke said but then his calm demeanour turned to flirtatious expression as he saw Betty behind Delsin.

"Delsin? Who is it?" She asked before seeing Zeke. "Who's this lovely lady? Delsin, why don't you introduce us..." The man said before licking his index and pinkie finger to then spread it on his eyebrows. Delsin shivered but still, introduced his mentor. "Betty, this is Zeke Dunbar, one of the officers of Japan's police force and my mentor for my internship. Zeke, this is Betty Rowe, my aunt" he said, watching the two shake hands.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Dunbar. I hope you're training Delsin to be the best he can be". Zeke smiled and winked at her. "Please, the pleasure is definitely mine, Ms. Rowe. Delsin, are you sure this is your aunt? I'm pretty sure this is your sister!". While, Betty was blushing, Delsin gagged. "Yeah, he was just here, asking me to partake on some random trip with him for a few days....I don't think I'll go". "It's not just some random trip, this is the I-expo! Anyone who's anyone would literally die to get the chance to get what you're about to experience! Come on!"

Betty smiled as Zeke's pouting face. "Delsin, I think you should go, you're gonna hurt your friend's feelings if you make him go alone! Don't be like that!". He sighed, totally over Zeke's begging. "Alright, fine. When do we head out?". "Right now! Come on! Go pack! Let's go! And pack formal wear! The reception is gonna be all fancy so pack that too. Oh! And your hero costume too! Quirk use is allowed on the island" he said.

Delsin sighed. "Greeaaattt!" He said walking to his room, feeling unenthusiastic about this trip. He's not a tech wiz like Zeke is, he was more of the test dummy when Zeke made a new invension and he needed to test it but that didn't mean he didn't learn a few things from the man that he wasn't grateful for. He learned how to jailbreak phones and computers with his new power, Video.

He learned it as Dunbar did point out his power is revolved around absorbing power from phones, tablets, computers and television and that maybe he could also manipulate that to his advantage. He also learned this killer technique thanks to Zeke's surprisingly adequate training. He learned that through his new kickass new special, Hellfire Swarm. It's this move where he can summon up dozens of digital angels that can cone down on an opponent and create a large pixel explosion.

He used it on Ryukyu during his fight with her and it worked like a charm. The thing he learned from this move was that he can individually summon an angel at any time, any place. It's really cool as they do anything he asks and get it done perfectly. He can summon up to ten of them, if you count Hellfire Swarm, by himself before he pushes his limit. With the help of monitors however, he can summon a near unlimited army of them as he's using a current of video power to create more them.