30.5 Prototype Villain

Previously....

"Watashi no shimei wa nanidesu ka? (What's my mission?)" She said in Japanese. Alex grinned. "Follow me, I'll tell you along the way....". The two went along, looking for their target.

Back to Delsin, he watched as Pixie-Bob just flew backwards into a gust of smoke which soon dissipated to show two villains. One was a weird female looking dude and a man like lizard dressed as Stain. "What the hell?! Why are villains here?!" Mineta said. "We should probably deal with the cat heroes first, their the most troublesome!" The reptile said, making other agree. Izuku then remembered at this time. "Wait! KOTA-KUN!" He said as he took off to save him with Delsin on his tail. "Wait......Izuku!" He yelled. As he ran after him, Izuku went into his Full Cowling Mode and ran off in a speed faster than the current Delsin. "Shit! If I only had neon right!" He said as he continued to run.

"Going somewhere, Little D?" A voice asked. Delsin turned his head to see a man on a dirt cliff ten feet taller than him. The man on the cliff was very paled skinned due to probably his quirk. His eyes are light blue and constantly have a sickly gray tinting around them. He wears three layers of clothes: a button-up white shirt with a protruding collar kept partially buttoned, a plain gray hoodie, and a black leather jacket with a red interior, two horizontal white lines on each sleeve, and a red tribal design on the back. On his lower body, he wears plain blue jeans and black shoes.

Delsin stared at him in awe. 'O-O-Only one person called me that....' Delsin was visibly shaking when he saw the man step down off the cliff and fall, landing right in front of him. "A-A-Alex?" Delsin said. "Right on the money! Boy, can't call you little D' anymore, Jesus you grew! Let chat....".

Now!!!!

Delsin stared at Alex on awe. He never thought he'd see the boy in front of him again. Alex was Reggie's best friend, they did everything together. Delsin remembers him around the house a lot, he'd always come over and spend the night sometimes. Betty later explained that Alex comes from a broken home. His mother was always drinking and his father left him at the age of 7, due to Delsin's own mother giving Betty this information.

Every time Alex saw him, he would tease him for being so small but very adventurous, that's where the name 'Little D' came from. Ever since his brother's death, Alex supposedly disappeared off the face of the earth, no one ever saw him again which concerned and also saddened him. He thought that since his brother was gone, he would see more of the team because despite the teasings, he liked having Alex around. He was like another big brother to him but things Delsin usually liked never really lasted long during that life.

But the funny part about Alex's disappearance was the fact that a few years later, possibly 3 years max, his mother was found dead. When He turned to the news with Betty one evening, they saw her mutilated body on the news and DNA tests showed that she was in fact Alex's mother. The news wrote it off as a animal attack but deep down it was something much greater, they just didn't want to say it on Tv. He asked Betty about it but she was too mortified to even answer him properly.

Years past and he forgot all about it, figuring it wouldn't matter but boy was he wrong. Now he faced the man who's now in his 20s, ready for a fight. "Jesus kid, you've grown! It's nice to see a familiar face after all this time huh? Well, for me, it is quite nice I mean look at you!" He said as he raised his arms to showcase him, gesturing to how much he grew. Delsin just stood there in mild shock. 'H-H-How is this possible....' He thought to himself.

Alex chuckled, seeing his late friend's brother turn pale and silent. "Oh come on! No love for your brother's friend?". Delsin glared at him, angry tears spilling from his face. "Where were you.....where were you when Reggie died?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO TO HIS FUNERAL! He laughed with you, cried with you, took you in when your own mother threw you out but you couldn't pay your respects! You didn't even check up on me after I was in pain! Now......now you wanna show up! HERE OF ALL PLACES?! WHY?!"