7.5 Getting To Know Friends

Previously

It was quiet for a while. Too quiet. Rowe and Hado were walking through halls still and Nejire stopped them. "Should we split up now? The halls are empty and Bakugo-san isn't he-". "THERE YOU ARE! YOU BASTARD!". Delsin immediately reacted and tackled Nejire to the ground as a the explosion hit the wall where they were.

Delsin landed right on top of Nejire and his lips was inches away from her's. "H-H-Hi...." he said nervously. "H-H-Hey.....Look out!" she said as she pushed him off her and shot her wave quirk at Bakugo, who lunged at them unknowingly, and sent him in a wall. Delsin got off his back and helped Nejire up.

"Thanks for the save. You're right, head up to find the bomb, I'll deal with Bakugo". Nejire looked worried as she saw Bakugi get up again. "Are you sure?". Delsin nodded "Go" he said. She nodded and took off. Delsin glared at Bakugo and he vise versa. Delsin cracked his knuckles and let smoke leave his hands. "Now....what do I owe you?".

Now!!!!!

Delsin stared at Bakugo as he was just letting his quirk pop in his hands. "I'm gonna kill you, extra! No one disrespects me!". Delsin smiled at him as he thought of something. "Man that was really threatening. Are you sure you're going for the right thing? A hero? You almost sound like a bully I used to know back from my old school-".

"DIE!!!!!!" Bakugo shouted as he launched himself using his quirk to fly at Rowe, who was aticipating that. 'You remember all that combat training you went through Rowe, now it's time to put it to use!' John encouraged. Delsin nodded in mentally as Bakugo was about to blast him with his right hand but Delsin noticed he was still in the air, and smirked.

He swiftly ducked under his arm and quickly turned his back to him and lifted his right leg and kicked him in the chest, launching him higher in the air. He quickly got up and ran to a wall and stepped on it and pushed back. Jumping up and doing a parkour backflip so he was right above Bakugo and did a spin in the air and did a spin in the air that put momentum on his legs and slammed Bakugo to the ground with his feet.

Bakugo coughed up spit as the attack hit his stomach. Delsin somersaults move him, to avoid stepping of him and landed perfectly on the ground. Delsin smirked as he saw Bakugo attempt to get up. "Come on then....".

Back at the Basement

"Astounding move, Young Rowe! He defused the enemy before he could get the attack ready!" All Might said, impressed. Mina and Kirishima was estatic. "Did you see that move?! That was so awesome! It was like something you'd see in an action movie or something!" Mina shouted. "I know right?! I wonder where he learned that move from?".

Izuku was astonished. "He...he took down Kaachan....without even using his quirk!". Uraraka shouted in glee. "I know, isn't that amazing! Rowe-san is so strong!". Tokoyami, the bird looking dude, spoke. "What great reflexes. Bakugo came at him so fast and to be able to dodge like that....".

Todoroki, the one with red and white hair, replied. "It is quite impressive". Aoyama just blinked and said "it was cool but not as stylish and sparkingly powerful, like moi". Tsyu heard him and spoke. "At least he doesn't get a tummy ache after use of his quirk, ribbit". Momo watched the screens intently. "But how long can he go without using his quirk before being pressured?".

With Nejire

Nejire Hado was currently walking through a long hallway of the building, trying to be stealthy. It was hard to do when your hair is as long as she was and she was wearing bright colors like light blue.  She had to find the bomb so she and Delsin could win the training exercise and maybe later, after all of this was over, just hang out with him.