Side Story #3 Conduit-Man's Apprentice (Delsin X Mina Ashido) Part 2

Previously.....

He then stopped, picking her up and pushing her his shirt. He unbuttoned her shorts, getting an anticipating gasp of lust. "D-D-Delsin!". He pulled them down with speed and he got his off, revealing his own monster. Ashido grabbed hold of Rowe, wrapping her legs around him while he immediately pushed himself inside Mina. "Ahh!" they both moaned. Blood leaked out from her but both were too horny to even care. Delsin just kept thrusting his hips as Mina kept moaning. "D-D-Delsin, ah! Faster!". Delsin lost his mind at how good Mina felt which was coupled by how hot she looked underneath him, it only made him go faster and harder as he fucked her in the alleyway.

He just kept going as he pounded her and Mina just kept asking for more of it, it was just perfect. Ashido was so into it, he didn't even know that she came already. The sex was so good to her. Delsin was just going so hard untill he felt a tingle in his lower region as he kept thrusting in her. He tried to speak as to warn her but it came so fast he just went and done it. "Ahhh!" he said as he thrused himself deep in her when he reached his climax. Mina had felt it and she too came. "Ahhh!" she said as she saw stars in her vision. Delsin layed himself on top of her as he came and the two were just a panting mess.

It wasn't untill minutes later after their releases that they took in on what they had done. They were so dragged into it, they didn't even know how it began. Mina, while she felt good, emotionally felt like a slut. She lost her virginity to a guy she barely knew and in an alleyway of all places. 'He's probably gonna tell everyone at how I'm such an easy lay! Oh damn it Mina you fucking idiot!' she thought. Delsin on the other hand was feeling like a total jerk. While he did give this girl his first kiss all the way to his virginity, he also took advantage of her.

'Took advantage? Delsin, if you didn't notice thanks to all the moaning involved, she was coming on to you just as much as you did her. She even screamed 'more'. What else is there. Look at you, so proud. My reincarnation finally hit the jackpot!'. Delsin sighed. He had to confront this. "M-Mina...". "I HAVE TO GO!". she ran out of the alleyway with her clothes in her hands, rushing to put them on while tears left her eyes, leaving a nude Delsin, sitting on the ground, alone.

Now!!!

Timeskip - 2 weeks

The sun was beaming down in one conduit user's room, the day was starting to be glorious but the owner of the room didn't feel so glorious himself. Right now, Delsin was in his bed, looking at his alarm clock with nothing but blank eyes. It was now 6am so it was time to get ready for school. except awkwardness had occurred between the two whenever they saw each in class or in the hallway or just about anywhere publicly. Delsin felt like an absolute asshole for forcing himself on her. He didn't know what came over him and now he totally took advantage of her.

She probably hates him, loathes his very existence even. He just forced himself on her with no regard to her feelings. He's surprised that he's even free at this point, knowing that he's not in jail yet. 'Oh my lord.... How many times do I have to tell you, she's not going to press charges on you. You know why? Because SHE. WANTED. TO. BONE. YOU. TOO. She was with it just as much as you were so relax'. Delsin sighed, he didn't even acknowledge what John was saying, which irked the entity to no end. His advice is the key to life. EVERYONE should be listening to his advice as it was the best. To not listen to him, is to hate on him.

Delsin slowly got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. Once he stripped from his pajamas and headed in the shower, he showered. A long shower though as he just let the hot water hit his body. He'd be lying to say that even though what he did was wrong, he didn't enjoy himself and how Ashido felt. Her body was something to behold now that he remembers it. Her smooth blush colored skin, her thick hips and how they wrapped around him after each thrust. Her soft moans in his ear as he did so while her erect breast kept grinding in him each thrust that connected to her body. He sighed as he felt himself get hard. "I really am a sicko...." he thought as he hurried up with his shower.