53. Battle One & Two: Nejire Hado and Hitoshi Shinso

The first match begins as Nejire was the first to start since they did a rock paper scissors to see who would go first. Hado went first, then was Shinso, Togata, Amejiki then Rowe. He was never really good at this game but when he was announced to play target on Midoriya's round so he felt like this was part of fate. The rules were for the targets is that they weren't allowed to really fight back, only just defend since if they fought, again, it would be a massacre and that rule was made clearly for Rowe and Togata, both smiled sheepishly since they both have a habit of not knowing when to hold back.

So all they were allowed to do is defend and run away from the teams as fast as possible and try to last against the teams for the 20 minute timeframe. Now, consider the targets, this might be the hardest thing ever. Besides Shinso, who may actually be the easiest match, the targets will actually prove difficult to capture. Nejire can basically fly, Tamaki can basically do anything regular animals do which includes blending in to backgrounds, Mirio is the evasion king when he submerges in the earth itself to hide and Delsin is basically as fast as sound so this would be considered a great challenge for everyone participating.

So with that in mind, Aizawa and Vlad King decided to make it a little easier and gave the students options. They could capture the targets or they could capture each other. The thing about that was, if they tried to capture each other, the team members would only count as 1 point each person. If they went for the target, they could get 4 points and win the match automatically. So even if a team could capture 3 people, if that one person from the losing team could capture the target, it could turn things around and win them the match.

So once the rules were explained, they were setting up to start. Before the match started, however, Midnight and Toshinori walked into the gym with excitement, Midnight more so than All Might. "Hello, Midnight, Toshinori!" Delsin waved while Izuku, Mirio and Momo turned their heads to see the former number 1 hero walk in. "Ah! Delsin, good morning!". Toshinori said as he waved before standing by Aizawa and Vlad but Midnight got handsy and hugged Delsin, much to Yaoyorozu's dismay. "My, hello, Rowe-kun. Look at these broad shoulders. My, you've really grown!". "HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" Nejire yelled from the lower ground making Midnight just stick her tongue out at her. Momo's glare was beginning to get hotter and he felt like he was gonna burst into flames.

"Well, how's everything going so far, you two. Did it just start?" Small Might asked. "Yes, actually. You're just on time. A couple of my students will be going up against a couple of Aizawa's students to capture the target: Ms. Hado" Vlad King said. "We'll finally put this to rest after all the this time. We'll show that Class B is just as good, if not better than Class A, right?!". The class behind him.shouted in agreement while Aizawa sighed. Of course Vlad took this seriously.

"Well, who do you think will win, Toshinori!" Midnight asked as she finally let Delsin go and into Yaoyorozu's arms and cape, the rich girl still shooting her teacher a dirty look. The former hero sighed. "Well, to be honest, Class A has the more experience in real life combat, Class B does have the advantage of developed quirk power and skills due to them staying out of trouble. It's a tough one". "Well, I think our class will win just due to what you said, Toshinori. I believe experience is something most should fear, even more so than quirk power since it can only take you so far. Our class has good quirks but experience is something you cannot train no matter what".

"Yes, that is true...." Midnight said, taking in what Rowe said. "Hey, wait a second, didn't you say you didn't think we'd win?" Midoriya asked as the entire class looked at him in smirking looks, making Delsin fidget. "H-H-Hey, I didn't say that. I-I said you can't beat me. There's a difference!". "Yeah, whatever you say" the class mumbled together making Rowe pout in annoyance. They got it all wrong. It's not like he believes in them and wants them to beat the other class or anything. He was just.....giving pro hero tips, even if he himself wasn't one.