Side Story #1 Delsin X Yu Takeyama

Hey y'all, welcome to the first One Shot story. Now I'd like to explain things a little bit further for you guys about this. These One-Shot stories will be nothing canon for the SOL storyline so these is just like book filler or just some fun. Just making sure this book isn't dead. Delsin will be exploring outside of the Nejire and Momo and date any other girls in bnha with crazy scenarios I think up for the pair. Anyway enjoy the first ship.

Delsin was walking away from the arena of the sports festival. He had just won the Calvary Battle and he was going to the stands to freshen up and get a bite to eat. After giving away his points to some teams in order for them to pass, they were really beginning to get on his nerves. Todoroki was just staring at him the whole time while Bakugo was damn near threatening every chance he got when they were in the stands so he decided to take a break and head out for a bit, he needed to get away from the class so he can relax.

'Yeah, that Katsuki bastard was starting to piss me off! Why didn't you punch him in his face?' John asked which only made Delsin sigh at the entity. 'Why would I do that? I'd be no better than him, plus, everyone was watching so I couldn't unless I want to be put in a bad light'. 'So?! Who cares if they're watching, they watched you single handedly tear through each team in that event like it was nothing! You're the star of the Sports Festival, Delsin!'. 'Which means I gotta chill out and set a better example to people. Not getting into pointless fights. Besides, we'll fight Katsuki here anyway, here it will be legal!'.

John nodded his head with a vicious grin. 'True, very true' he agreed. Delsin sighed. Why did he have to get stuck with a crazy entity. He wondered what it would be like now if John was just quiet. As he walked down the hall, he bumped into someone. "Oh sorry, sir". There were two people that were in front of him. One was a man, wearing a dark blue bodysuit that includes a wooden belt, wooden knee pads, and wooden shoes. A small bundle of roses hangs from the left side of his belt.

The other was a woman. She wore a purple and pale tan-colored skintight bodysuit, which is accented with orange stripes. The suit appears to have a pair of purple gloves with orange accents on the edge of the cuff. The design is similar for her "boots" which are cut off at the thigh in a deep v-shape. The suit also has three peculiar orange diamond-shaped dots on the purple top that are located under her chest, and she also wears a purple domino mask with horn-like protrusions on the sides.

These were none other than Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady. "Oh, it's Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady!" Delsin said while John groaned in pleasure as he saw Mt. Lady's figure. 'Mmmmmmmm.....such fine curves and such divine skin. She looks so.... Mmmmmmmm'. Delsin mentally groaned at his pervert teacher. 'Yeah, thanks sugar daddy John, that's exactly what I need to hear in my ear, you getting off. Weirdo'. Kamui took notice of the boy who was in front of them and spoke with praise.

"Oh, it's that student, Delsin Rowe, right? That was some fine fighting out there. Even thought you're a first year student, such talent is shown. You'll be a mighty fine hero, don't you think, Takeyama-san?". Mt. Lady just watched Delsin up and down with a grin. 'He has the looks, the charm, the spirit and skill. He'll be fine for the taking. Time to lay down my charm and lust....'. She began to blush as she looked at Delsin, twirling her hair. "Mmhmm! Mighty fine, indeed. Say, I can use a person of your skills and talent, maybe you can join my agency when this is over. I bet not a lot of people came up to you today and asked for you personally, right?".

Delsin slightly blushed while John was just chanting 'DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!' in his head. "W-Well, no not really, you are the first one to ask really. But I got a lot of praise when I came this way so I'm guessing I'll get more offers". Kamui spoke up. "Well, I just might be one of them. I can use talent like yours, Rowe-san...". Yu spoke again. "Yes, but join my agency. I promise, with you, you'll turn me on and I'm not talking about your glowing ability you have there". After she said that, she winked at Delsin which made John faint in his head.