47. Class Reunited

Izuku and Bakugo looked at the tall boy with shock in their eyes, both just standing there, not even sure if their seeing this right. "D-D-D-Delsin?!" Izuku said, able to break his silence. Rowe looked at the two of them and widened his own eyes in shock. Immediately that went through his mind was that Izuku had changed a bit, he can see it in his eyes that the boy got stronger. Bakugo looked the same however, he can tell his attitude had changed a bit, he's still that same angry dude he left a year ago but the he had calmed down even a tiny bit.

"Izuku...... Katsuki....". Izuku shook his head and then smiled. He noticed the definite change in the Conduit Mode user. The aura around him just screamed 'POWER' now. He knew just by looking at him that he got loads stronger. That's something that impressed him but also kinda envious and anxious. Seeing this version of Delsin in front of him now, kind of make him want to fight him now. Katsuki was thinking the same exact thing, though he was thinking that the Explosion user would come out on top.

"What the hell?! It's been so long! How are you?! When did you get here?! How'd you get here?!" Izuku said as he ran up to greet him while Bakugo just growled. He was ready to fight Rowe right here and right now. "Oh well I've been here for a few days actually. I was heading back home but something came up with Sebastian so we took a little detour. What're you two doing here, you know, besides Mahoro and Katsuma causing mischief!" He said, directly at those two kids to make sure he didn't forget about them. Mahoro and Katsuma both look down in shame as the girl released her power, stopping the giant mantis hologram.

This set Bakugo off though. "SEE?! I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU DAMN BRATS! DON'T BE OUT HERE WASTING MY TIME! WHO THE HELL DO YOU FUCKING KIDS THINK YOU ARE?! I'M GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU LITTLE SHITS" Katsuki started as he moved to grab the Kids but Izuku stopped them. Delsin sighed. Who was he to believe that Bakugo had calmed down during his year long trip? Delsin calmly turned to Mahoro and Katsuma who were a it afraid of the Explosion boy. "Oh, don't mind him, he's harmless, you know, once he's under control. I need you guys to stop harassing them, Mahoro".

The little girl glared accusingly. "Why do you blame me?!". "Because I know Katsuma wouldn't have thought of this. He likes heroes while you dislike them, plus, you're the older one, he wouldn't bully you into this, I doubt the boy can bully an ant. He's too kind hearted for that, while you.....are a criminal mastermind. Am I wrong?". Mahoro blushed as she looked away from Delsin's all knowing eyes, he caught her red handed. "Look, stop pulling these pranks on them, they're here to do their job and if you keep messing with them, when you really need help, they're not gonna listen you. Am I clear, Katsuma? Mahoro?".

Katsuma nodded his head while Mahoro reluctantly did as well. Delsin smiled at them. "Good, now go home, it's getting late". The two kids nodded their heads as they ran off, ignoring Bakugo’s threats to get back here or he'll burn them in their beds. "Oh relax, Katsuki, their just kids". Bakugo growled as he stopped flailing around so Midoriya can let him go. "Whatever! Look, Cant-Do-Shit, I don't care if you just got back, you're fighting me now! I wanna see how far you've come to surpass my skills".

Midoriya sighed while Rowe rolled his eyes. "In what dream world are you living in to think that you were better than me back then when every time were fought, I beat your ass?" Bakugo growled before he charged at Delsin, Izuku got in the way. "Stop it Kaa-chan, remember, we're not supposed to fight. Especially here. We'll just scare the public if they heard such loud noises". Bakugo glared at Midoriya before looking at Rowe, who just glanced at him like he wasn't even close to his level.

That pissed him off to no end but he knew that lame ass Deku was right, he didn't want to have Aizawa down his throat for thinking that he was disobeying his rules. So, he just grunted at Rowe before he just jumped off in an explosion, leaving Delsin and Izuku there. Both boys sigh at the Explosion user's antics. "So what's up, how have you been?". Izuku smiled "It's been great really. A lot has happened since you left. I'll fill you in while he head back, I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic to see you again!". Delsin raised his eyebrow. "Everyone? The class is here too?".