32. Hideout Raid Aftermath

(Timeskip-3 weeks)

Right now, we find Delsin in his apartment, eating breakfast with his family. By family, he meant him, hus aunt Betty, his homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa and his little sister, Celia. Things after the Hideout raid was going alright since the altercation with All For One. When he got home, Betty greeted him with visious hug he could possibly have. Mr. Aizawa was also there, not to his surprise, and the man said he was glad to see him safe and sound.

Then The other topic came in, his fight with All For One. Now he didn't know how the hell this happened but somehow, some news camera was in the area when All Might and All For One was fighting and when he intercepted and fought the man himself. They got it all but luckily the camera cut out when he resurrected otherwise the whole world would've been on him and how a kid rose from the dead. Aizawa scolded him for about an hour about it but he also blew up about his whereabouts when shot went down. He and Bakugo needed his attention way more than a bunch of curious and annoying press, especially since they got attacked and kidnapped while they were under his watch, he should've at least made an attempt to help out too.

The two argued for a few hours before Betty intervened and scolded Delsin for his behavior while alsi getting at Aizawa for blaming Delsin for his actions. He wasn't to blame for being captured and he was just trying to help, even if it was foolish. While Betty may not have been supportive of his actions and where it lead to, she was proud in his drive to protect others and his value in friendship. Then there was the matter of Reggie. Once Delsin told Betty of Reggie's status and occupation, Betty had a bit of a breakdown.

She, like Delsin, couldn't believe he was alive for all these years and working with villains all the same. To hear he was the cause of her sister's death made it even worse. For a few days after his return, she was quiet, she didn't dare speak to anyone, not even him or Aizawa, who was beginning to show worry for her. Delsin could tell in her eyes when he saw her that she was conflicted in what she should feel. She was angry and sad, that much he could tell and he sympathized with her but she was going through something else too.

It was a bit of hateful in there but he also saw.....remorse, why he didn't know. He also remembered when Aizawa came over one day to check up on him and Betty. He asked him what did he feel towards the whole situation. At first, he knew exactly what to say: hate. He hated his brother the moment he saw him with All For One and those other guys and wanted nothing better than to kill him for what he's done to him and his parents. He wanted.....he wanted Revenge. The word felt so right floating of his thoughts currently. He felt it justified he gained some sort of vengeance for his lost parents as their killer stood two feet in front of him that night.

But then, when he got home and calm down a bit, he didn't know what to feel. Everything in fought for, that he believed in was mostly installed by how his brother lived and viewed heroes in his way of thinking. Sure, he had many other role models like Electric Man, who went against the system to do things that he felt right even when
the people's eyes saw it as wrong. Reggie was his drive, his inspiration to keep going as a kid. His destination was always Electric Man but the bridge to get him their, his pillar of support had always been Reggie, his big brother.

When He learned that Reggie was living the opposite of what He was going by, it tore everything he believed in to shreds, his whole role and ideals, shattered into the dust. It was like a punch to the heart, figuratively. And Reggie as a person and as a brother? He knew he was strong. The type of power he had, he could be the world's greatest hero in history. He felt like he can demolish tanks, rip buildings into two, create earthquakes with a stomp and still had power to continue fighting. But if he were to face Reggie again....he didn't know if he had the inner strength to fight him.