17.5 Delsin Rowe Verses Shoto Todoroki

Previously

"Well, I always learned from my family that the humble ones are usually the most powerful. Good luck on your next fight, Rowe-san. You're gonna need it". With that, Tokoyami exited the arena, leaving Delsin standing in the arena with Midnight.

The audience started getting restless as the next match up was gonna be the best one out of them all. He could hear the civilians and students alike stamping their feet on the ground with half the stadium cheering 'Rowe' and the other half is cheering 'Todoroki'. Even some of the heroes were joining in. 'Well, at least I know where everyone stands' Delsin thought. "Its time....." An emotionless voice said behind him.

Delsin turned his head and saw Todoroki stand on the other side of the arena, looking intimidating as all living hell. "Its time to finally crush you under my ice, Rowe-san..."

Now!!!

The stadium was dead silent. No one dared to speak. Not during this fight. It was so much anticipation in the air. The tension burned the air between the two on the arena. Todoroki glared hard at Rowe and vice versa. It was clear to everyone that this battle was going to be brutal.

Midnight, also kinda skeptical about this fight, stepped up to start the match. She worried for both boys as either of them could be deadly in their own right. "Are you both ready?" She asked. The two boys just nodded their heads. There wasn't much else to say to each other, they were going to fight and only won will stand while the other lies beneath them. It wasn't going to be push out of the ring type match.

The boys could tell through each other's eyes that this is going to be a straight knockout battle, the first one to go unconscious loses and Delsin didn't feel like a loser today. "Alright then, let the match begin!" She said as she ran off the arena. As soon as she did, Todoroki wasted no time to send a wave of ice at Delsin. Said Conduit user, jumped to the side, avoiding its cold capture.

Todoroki kept sending in ice walls to overwhelm him, planning on coming in at the end to engage him in hand to hand while distracted. "Laser Focus!" Delsin shouted as his eyes turned light purple. As more ice waves appeared, Delsin kept dodging swiftly. 'It would be much easier if I was able to Smoke Dash still. These waves will be no problem if that were the case!' He thought as he backfired away from a ice wave that turned into spikes if they were to touch him.

"Its like the bastard's trying to kill me..." Delsin said as he looked into Todoroki's crazed yet calm eyes. "Is he?.....". He analyzed the ice and realized how dense it truly was up close. He would be able to leave a dent in it if he used his normal strength but not much else would happen. 'To break through that ice. i need at least 10% of Bestial Mode, which is nothing to me now but I want to hold off on that untill all else fails! But off that bat, I need to use Neon. Shoto's too good to give him the upper hand!' He thought.

Delsin charged his body with Neon, making him glow a bright pink. He started to run in Light Speed towards Todoroki and engage him in hand to hand combat. Delsin, when he blurred right in his face, sent a fast punch in Shoto's face, making the Icy Hot teen spit a bit of blood. Todoroki covered his hand with ice, creating a sort of ice gauntlet, and punched Delsin's rib, breaking it from how dense the ice is.

Though thanks to his healing power, Delsin just took it and dishes out more attacks, which surprisingly, Todoroki was basically keeping up with, given that he wasn't using his Neon to enhance his sport like with Kirishima. Delsin sent a fist to Todoroki's chin but the boy swatted it away but held on to Delsin's arm to have leverage to knew him in the stomach.

Delsin, with his other hand, pushed it down. With his agility, once he pushed away Todoroki's knee, Delsin continued to bend down his upper body while his leg lifted in the air and smack Todoroki's face. The Conduit user tumbled to The ground and summoned Neon to his fist and went to punch him nack but Shoto countered this with his own Ice fist, making the neon break through the ice and push back Todoroki.