Side Story#4 You're Worth Everything (Delsin X Momo Yaoyorozu) Part 5

Previously....

"I came to apologize, Momo". "Huh?" She said in confusion. Shouldn't she be the one apologizing? "I came her to apologize to you Momo. I said some real nasty stuff to you. Stuff that wasn't fair-". "No, Delsin! I'm sorry! For what I said, for how I treated you! You didn't deserve any of that! You saved me and I treated you like that didn't matter, like you didn't matter. But you mean so much to me.....so, so much" Yaoyorozu countered, her eyes welling up with tears.

Delsin smiled at her. He reached over to her and grabbed her hands and when he did, she held it tight while staring at him with only love in her eyes and if Jiro wasn't mistaken with what she told him earlier, that love was aimed directly at him. "You mean a lot to me too, Momo. That's why I came to talk to you about this, so we can fix what we broke. I want to save this friendship". Momo widened her eyes as she looked at him, though her hands were still holding his, she didn't dare let it go. "W-What? F-Friendship?". Delsin nodded his head. "Yes, I would like to be your friend again, Momo, put this whole ugly mess behind us and start over".

Yaoyorozu frowned as her heart began to shatter. "So....you mean...you don't want to...". "Want to what?". "I have feelings for you, Delsin-kun. I don't want to be just friends, I want to be more than that. I want us to be a couple". Delskn frowned. There. She laid it out so he didn't have to, so now it's time for him to drop the bomb. "I know...". Yaoyorozu grew shocked. "You knew?". "Yeah, actually, Kyoka told me a little earlier today actually". "She told you?! She's so nosy!". "Yeah, but she's just being a caring friend, can't really blame her too harshly. I mean she almost tried to kill me if didn't talk to you". Yaoyorozu and Rowe laughed softly at Jiro's protective nature.

Momo sighed before she looked at him. "So, what does this mean". Delsin lookdd her straight in the eye and spoke. "No". Momo widened her eyes as he eyed her with a sad smile. "W-W-What? You're saying n-no?....I thought you forgiven me". Delsin smiled softly. "I have forgiven you, Momo. But that doesn't mean that everything will fall into place. I came here to fix the bridge between us so that you can stop beating yourself up about what happened" he said as he cupped her cheek. "But truth is: Momo, I'm hurting still. Do you know what I was planning on doing that day when I asked you to meet up?".

Momo shook her head no. To be honest, she would just like to forget that day like it was a bad dream but she can't when she keeps remembering it. "No, I don't". "I was gonna ask you out on a date myself. I had finally worked up the nerve and push myself to finally ask you out. That was what I was truly planning". Momo pulled her hands away from Delsin in order to put her hands in front of her mouth to stop the cry that wanted to leave her mouth, though tears fell down her face. "Hey! Don't cry-". "How can I not?! I'm such a bitch!". "Come on, let it go, I already forgave you so there's no point in sweating the past but even then, I just don't think I can....I just don't think i can trust you in a romantic sense".

Yaoyorozu widened her eyes in horror. She couldn't speak as she choked on a sob but Delsin hugged her. "But mo matter what, I will always be your friend, Momo. Depend on that!" He pushed her away from him to wipe her eyes before giving her a soft chaste kiss on her cheek before walking away to exit the Yaoyorozu manor. "No!". Delsun turned around to see Yaoyorozu standing and staring at him. "Hm?". "I don't want to be your friend, I want you to be mine and I'm not giving up till it becomes reality!".

Delsin nearly almost scoffed in her face at the declaration but he saw her eyes and how they were burning with determination to make him see her in a romantic sense. They both knew the romantic feelings were there, especially on her end, but it was about getting the trust back that was going to be the issue and Delsin thinks it's too big to handle. "Momo, don't you think-". "I'm not going to stop. I will get you to return your feelings to me, Delsin Rowe, even if it takes me the entire three years of U.A High to do it. I will get you" she responded.