Prologue

BEFORE WE START I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY I DO NOT OWN BNHA OR INFAMOUS CHARACTERS OR THEIR STORYLINE

Prologue (16 years ago)

There was a time where people used to be just that: people. People who's best superpower was to use their brain or body to the maximum extent to create or do something so extraordinary like creating the lightbulb or the first car to ever been driven on land.

Back then, being special was a hard challenge. What one person was good at, everyone else was either average or just straight up terrible. Some people just had natural talents while others didn't. It was easier times back then

That was until one night that changed. When things called Quirks were manifested into people. A quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. The first person to ever be blessed with a quirk had the power to emanate light from his body. Pretty cool power but it was pretty damn freaky to see a baby glow like a nightlight.

Soon after that though, one by one around the globe everyone was activating these quirks and soon, 80% of the world had quirks. It was a new era. Instead of having that one kid who was talented in class, imagine having the entire class being talented. Whether they were fast or strong, big or small, everyone was gifted.

The time for losers were over and in this era, everyone was a winner. As society adapted to the weird change, it's police forces decided to maintain their image and keep everything civilized. People with powers that worked under the government were then called Heroes. As long as they upheld the law, they are allowed to use their powers to stop any crime doers

Then years later, there was one man.....one man changed it all. This man was the definition of extraordinary, even among quirk users. He had godlike powers and no one dared messed with him. No one knew his name or his quirk. He was neither a villain or hero, he just....was. He had no story, no affiliation...nothing. Just him.

He appeared out of a large explosion and that he one if not, the most dangerous man to walk the planet. The man had powers that one would dream of. Even the power to give others his powers. But one human was brave or stupid enough to steal some of his powers.

How? Well rumor has it that the man that stole his powers had the quirk to steal others powers and use it for himself or give them away to another person. By then the godlike man was angry and went on a hunt to find the man who stole his power. Every city he arrived to, he left in ruins.

It was more than a search for a man who stole his powers. It was a message. A message that this monster, that this Beast was angry and that it wasn't gonna stop until he got what he wanted. It was becoming problematic for the heroes. The Beast was killing heroes and villains alike and there wasn't anyone powerful enough to stop him.

Well....there was one person who could. The man wore a simple black and yellow t-shirt, paired with black cargo pants that has a white Union Jack design on its right leg, this time spanning his entire leg. He had a sling bag where his weapon (the Amp) is being kept on a strap attached to his bag. The man also has tattoos on his arms. He also has a scar on the right side of his face wears sports shoes ('tabi boots') specifically for parkour.

This man's name was Cole Macgrath or known better for his hero work as Electric Man. His quirk is Electrokinesis and Electromagnetism. He has the power to control lightning in and out of his body to levels unmatched. With his powers and with a little help from a secret weapon his friend is building, he would be able to put an end to the Beast, once and for all.

Currently, we find Cole at his said friend's house with the so called weapon. Cole had just recieved word that the Beast was heading into New Marais. It was obvious that there were no heroes to deal with the threat so Cole who was seen as a vigilante in the eyes of the law, decided to take this problem in his own hands.