16. The Pink Blur Strikes Back

I apologize if this chapter seems a bit rushed and shorter!

After the first round of Finals have gone smoothly for Delsin. He had easily taken care of Honenuki and his now on his way to the second round, a step closer to fighting Shoto. He had a feeling that when he and Todoroki fight, everyone who's watching has already threw their money into the mix and bet on students to win. After his event, students were waiting for the next round to start as the the new match ups were made right after Delsin's.

The matches were a bit off due to less people wanting to fight so from the first round so one person had the chance to be automatically. The officials chose Bakugo to be automatically pushed to the finals as the winner of the last round will face him to determine who wins the tournament, so the matches went like this:

Shoto Todoroki vs Mina Ashido

Ibara Shiozaki vs Tenya Iida

Izuku Midoriya vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Eijiro Kirishima vs Delsin Rowe

Delsin looked over at Kirishima and smiled at him. "So it looks like we're fighting, Eijiro! Give me your best!" He said. Kirishima smiled and laughed. "Alright! You do the same, Rowe-san! I just hope your ready to deal with loss!". Delsin whistled in low tune. "That's cold, Eijiro. Some people need a lesson in humility....". Kirishima laughed again. "Or maybe it's just I'm confident in myself!". Delsin smiled. "That's a good thing to have, dude.....gives me a better reaction when I crush you, no soda!" Delsin joked, making them both laugh.

'So are you going to use my power again, Rowe? You could easily crush the competition with it!' John asked. Delsin mentally shook his head. 'Nah, I'm going to win this with my quirk. Using yours will be too much power, I might kill somebody with that! No, I'll only use your quirk if there's no other way but I should have this one!'. John sighed in annoyance, hoping to see Delsin crush everyone with ease but that plan went out the window.

'Whatever! But I should let you know that you are now capable of switching between your powers now. So if you wish to use smoke, all you need to do is absorb a smoke or fire source' He explained. Delsin nodded but he knew that wouldn't work out. Against someone like Bakugo and Todoroki then he'd be able to but Kirishima has no fire quirk or any matter like energy moves so its pointless to try that with him.

The matches were starting and he saw Todoroki enter the arena with no emotion on his face whatsoever. He was cold to everything around him at the moment but his focus was directed on the person ahead of him, Mina. Ashido entered the stadium, nervous as all living hell. Even though she's meters away, everyone could see the sweat rolling off her due to her facing Todoroki. When the official started the match. Todoroki wasted no time to shoot an ice wave at her, catching her off guard at how quick it was. Mina, with her acid under her shoes, slid to the side, avoiding the attack and charged at him. She started throwing globs of acid at him, which he blocked using his ice as a wall to protect him.

Todoroki then created more ice to create a pathway that led over the wall and right behind the curious girl, who didn't see him move, thinking he's still behind the wall. Tsuyu from the stands croaked in shocked. "Oh no! Ashido-chan! Watch out!" She yelled. Mina heard her frog friend and turned around but was too late as Todoroki created another ice wall that he pushed to her and sandwiches her between the ice wall in front of her, pushing her out the ring, effectively winning the match.

"P-Poor Ashido-San..." Izuku said with Uraraka nodded in agreement. "The disrespect Todoroki displayed was so uncalled for" Kaminari said. Delsin Sat silently and watched Todoroki's face which looked a bit guilty for what he did but went back to being emotionless. Mina got up from the ground in utter disappointment and ranted at how Todoroki was too strong for his own good, leaving everyone sighing at how explosive she's being about it. The next match was some thing to witness as It was Shiozaki vs Iida. The vine haired girl tried her very hardest to get the Engine quirk user trapped in her vines but Iida was too quick when moving.