41. Shie Hassaikai Raid Preparations!

It had been a few weeks since the last time Delsin had been in Nighteye agency or even heard from the agency all together since the altercation with Chisaki and he was beginning to wonder what was going on and what Nighteye was up to. He would have contacted him but Togata had informed them that until further notice, the boss will contact them and they mustn't contact him which only field Rowe's suspicions. Was he tracking down Overhaul and Shei Hassaikai himself now? What was going on?

But more issues had been pressing in his life as of now as Izuku was being all silent and sad lately, always in his head more than usual and it was kinda pissing him off. He was beginning to know how the others felt when he went through that troublesome phase himself and it wasn't fun. He remembered having asked if he was alright but the boy walked by him while wiping tears in his eyes, not saying a word to him so he decided to leave the issue alone for now, believing it was the boy's passing emotions so it would be alright and if it continues, he'll step in and deal with it, as a true friend would.

Another thing that was truly taxing was that his problem with Sebastian and this Blast shard. After doing his research and learning more on Chisaki, Sebastian had given him the run down of what was going on in terms of the Shie Hassaikai that Nighteye failed to elaborate on. From the word of a local spy in the dark dealings in Yakuza gangs who had a dealing with the Shie Hassaikai group, Apparently, the gang was selling these unique weapons to the customers that could be quite deadly when faced for the heroes.

It wasn't something that really shocked Delsin all that much, given that Zeke, when he was still alive, was attempting to work on the same type of thing using the RFI but it was a nightmare turned reality. Overhaul meant to put heroes out of work for good and make the Yakuza back on top again if he were to succeed. But another problem waged on his mind but this problem was something he feared the answer for. He asked Sebastian if he can dig up more information on a little girl named Eri and explained her situation.

He didn't care what Nighteye said. He was right to say that rushing would expenetionally make things worse but he can't, in good conscious, let her be in the hands of this villain. He couldn't. He would save that girl if it was the last thing he'd do. But another problem was brewing. Sebastian dug a little more on the activity on Shie Hassaikai with Zeke's spy group and he found some strange reports of two men wearing cult robes, leaving the Shie Hassaikai'supposed hang out spot.

One of the spys, which happened to be a homeless man that goes from street to street to get the ear out for info, had saw them leave himself. One had a wolf mask and another a dragon one. When Sebastian relayed that to Delsin, he knew exactly what he was dealing with. It was him. Reggie Rowe, his older brother. Wolfe knew what this meant when he told Rowe of his elder brother's envolvement in the Shie Hassaikai but instead of a fit of rage, he got a small smile.

"This time, I'll fight him on equal footing! I won't flinch nor will I waver. I will stop you" was what he said before he bagan to train his body for the day which led to right now, Delsin working on his Ray Field Blast. He had just started his training on this power move back when he used it on All For One and earlier on that Nomu creature. Those times he just used it on full blast but he wanted to see if he can concentrate the energy instead of blow up an entire area. By mixing his Conduit quirk power, which was 20% total, with John's quirk, which is still at 30%, he now reaches 50% of his power which to where he should be at when at full power, he's technically halfway of his true strength.

But right now, he was concentrating on lowering his energy to get a more precise attack like Bakugo’s AP Shot, as inspiration. When he released his blasts, it was way too destructive and when he fired those off, he was insanely lucky he didn't kill anyone at those times but he was tired of being lucky. He needed to master this power before he can officially use this in battle without worrying about everyone's safety. Staring at a lifeless mannequin, Delsin began to power his blast in his hand.