Side Story #2 Late Night Hours (Delsin X Nemuri Kayama) Part 1

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in U.A highschool where Delsin Rowe was seen dragged by the hyper Nejire Hado to enter the gymnasium to meet her other friends, Mirio Togata And Tamaki Amejiki, the other Big 3 members besides Nejire herself. Now, Delsin was alright with meeting them since she did promise training would follow suit since he was looking for places to train in his powers.

He was still fairly new to the Musutafu, he had no idea where he was going in this weird place. Thankfully, his own personal tour guide was able to find him in his time of need. "Nejire, relax! Let's take our time!" he said as he was literally flying with her steering as the girl ran at supersonic speeds. Her energy never failed her, which she now transferred it to speed, and now he might lose an arm because of it. "Sorry! I just wanna hurry up and get there! I really want you to meet them!". "And I will BUT-WHOA HOLD UP, AIZAWA AT 12 O'CLOCK!".

Nejire turned her head to indeed see Aizawa, standing in the middle of the hallway. She slowed down immediately, which made the gravity kicking in with Delsin as he fell to the floor with his face skidding in the dry floor, creating a loud squeak with his skin grinding against floor, giving him huge floor burn on his face. "G-Great job...." he said, feeling the stinging on his face before it healed up quickly. "Hado-san....and Rowe-san? What are you doing here in a Saturday? Shouldn't you be at home? Doing normal teenager things?".

"Well, Mr. Aizawa, we came here to train. Me, Togata-kun, Amejiki-kun and now, Delsin-kun!". Aizawa turned to him with surprise. A first year was going to train with Togata? It sounded like Delsin didn't enjoy his life. He knows Delsin is one of, if not the best student in the First Year hero course but Togata was in a whole new level. It would be murder if Rowe fought him but, like Hado said, it was just training and Togata is a person to go easy on First Years. He wouldn't destroy Rowe that bad.

"My, My, I didn't know we had student here on a Saturday" a soft but flirty voice was spoke. A woman walked up to the three with a small yet sexy smile that made Delsin blush. The woman was utterly gorgeous and it sent shivers up his body when she smiles. He knew who she was.

She is a tall, curvaceous and attractive woman with sky blue eyes, which tilt downwards in the center, framed by a set of rather long eyelashes. She has abundant spiky dark purple hair of varying lengths, the longest clumps reaching down below her waist, which somewhat resembles a pine tree in shape, and her chin-length bangs are split into three sections, two swept to the sides and one over her face, going diagonally down to the left between her eyes. She has a mole that is on the left side of her face, underneath her eye.

She wears a black leather breastless leotard over a white bodysuit which emphasizes her breasts, body and legs, the leotard possessing red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern from the collar to the midriff, along with translucent black thigh-high stockings and black knee-boots. She has a small mask outlining her eyes, a handcuff on each wrist, and a utility belt around her hips, also sporting a red domino mask and often seen carrying a flogger-style whip.

Her name was Nemuri Kayama, or by her hero name, Midnight. She glanced at Nejire and quickly dismissed her before she took sight of Rowe. Her eyes sparkled when her eyes landed on his body. She immediately knew him to be a first year, seeing that when she passes by Shota's class, he was damn near in the front row. The thing was though was that over the years of her teaching career, Midnight had secret flings with the First Year students which she would pick and choose through.

Not to say that she didn't date older men, but she had this thing for the youth of the high schoolers that was so....naughty. It sent thrills down her spine every time she started a new relationship with a student. But alas, as soon as it started, it ended as the student was just more disappointing after the other. They all bored her. She usually chose the top student of the class seeing as they have got a lot to offer but they all end up being arrogant little jerks. Since they end up dating her, they want to disrespect her lessons in class and believe they can get away with anything.

She showed them wrong since she failed their asses quicker than their stamina in bed. Now again, she was back at it with her old habits, though she can safely say that out of all the first years she dated in her time as a teacher here at U.A, Rowe was definitely the best looking one out of all of them. "My, My.... Look at what we have here?". Delsin gulped as he saw her smile at him. "H-H-Hello, Ms. K-Kayama". 'Oh so he's the nervous type. Such a cute boy. I can't wait to take his innocence...'.

"Please. When school hours are over, you are free to call me Nemuri, Rowe-kun...". Delsin's blush began to grow while Hado's frown growed as well. "Midnight, what brings you here?" Aizawa asked. "Well, I was looking for a strong person to come help me take some boxes to my car to take home today. Will you help me, Shota-kunnnn?" she asked. She was playing him. Kayama knew for sure Aizawa wouldn't help her seeing as he was supposed to be napping right about now. Which means....

"I would but I don't want to. Rowe-san, help Midnight with her things! That's an order from you superior!" Aizawa said with his quirk activated, glaring at Delsin. "Jesus, I would've done it anyway! You didn't need to threaten me, you fucking psycho!". "What was that?!". "Hey, Ms-I mean Nemuri, let's get to those boxes, huh?" Delsin smiled as he walked off fast to avoid Aizawa's wrath, leaving an annoyed Nejire. "Ohhhhh! He was supposed to meet them!". "Relax, he'll be back in a flash!" Midnight said as she walked along to catch up to the boy.

'So he's a nervous type when meeting new people, especially woman but he isn't afraid to speak his mind, that being shown by what he called Shota! I think I found a good one.....for now at least'. As she reached the end of the hallway, she turned to the left to see Rowe at the very end of the hall at her office. She walked up to him with a smile. "So! What do you need moved again?" Delsin asked, removing his sweater to reveal a white tank top, showing his powerful muscles that few seasoned heroes have.

She began to get wet a bit between her legs when she saw this. Not one of her prior first years had a build like Delsin's. He was slim and toned but there was just the aroma of power that radiated off his body that just drove her nuts. She almost licked her lips in lust before she controlled herself. "O-Oh...um...you can just start with those boxes over there by my desk. Thank you so much, Rowe-kun!" she said, filling her voice with lust when she said his name. "No problem, glad to help out!" he said as he picked up the three boxes from her desk. "Be careful! They're extremely heavy".

Delsin effortlessly took the boxes and walked out with no hint of strain in his voice. "No it's cool, really I got it!" he said. "Where's your car?". Midnight smiled as she walked him to her car in the parking lot. Once they got there, Delsin loaded the stuff in her trunk. "Well you're ready to go!". Midnight smiled. "Thank you so much! Now here's your reward sweetheart!". Midnight grabbed his face and pulled him in for a wet sloppy kiss that shook his entire body.

Delsin was in so much shock that he wasn't even aware of what was happening around him. Nemuri pulled back with a smile on her face with a small blush. "Mmmmmm! You taste like peppermint! That's good". "W-W-W-Why did you do that.....". Midnight smiled at him. "Rowe-kun, I just kissed you. I kissed you because I wanted to. Didn't you like it?". Delsin was silent, still processing that a teacher kissed him. "Well, I'll take that as a yes. And I'm assuming that you will want more so here's my number, call me!". She said as she walked off with a smile on her face, leaving a confused Delsin behind.

'YOU ASSHOLE! YOU STOLE MY WOMAN! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!'. Delsin ignored John in his head, who had been surprisingly quiet until now, and just headed home, completely forgetting about Nejire and the Big 3. He was walking away with the R Rated Heroes number in his hands, still contemplating on what to do with it. Though he knew one thing: once he got home, he needed a cold shower.

TBC

And....... Done!

Please comment and vote your thoughts on this chapter thx😁😁😁😁😁😁