40. Eri...

The next day was a the first day of hero agency. Delsin and Izuku weren't the only ones who were doing field placements in their class as Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima were also doing placement as well. The two girls were helping out Nejire and her boss, Ryukyu while Kirishima helped out Amejiki and his boss, Fat Gum. They as well decided to do a little work study too seeing a chance to get stronger.

Right now though, Nighteye was meeting with Delsin, Izuku, Mirio and Kaoruko. "Well, since there are new employees today, we'll be doing something simple for there first day. Bubble Girl is with me and Conduit-Man, Lemillion, and Deku are another group. Lemillion, show them the ropes". Mirio smiled as he grabbed the two heroes by their shoulders. "Don't worry, I'm on it! Come on guys!".

"Wait! Let me finish explaining!" the man said. "The Nighteye office will be going under some secret investigation. We are investigating the group known as the yakuza organization of Shie Hassaikai....". Delsin spoke. "Is there a possibility that the Leauge of Villains are involved with Shie Hassaikai?". Nighteye fixed his glasses as he looked at Delsin. He glanced at Midoriya's tense body. 'He must've been thinking of the same thing. Figures. These two have crossed paths with that organization more than once, it's understandable why they are a bit cautious....' he thought.

"Well, I don't believe so but it never hurts to be prepared. The Shie Hassaikai leader, Chisaki or more known in his criminal business as, Overhaul, has been making weird movements lately. We are to investigate his criminal deeds for proof". Deku looked at the photos of Overhaul. "This Overhaul guy seems like an old head type of villain". Delsin nodded. "Exactly, what he's trying to go for is already dead but that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. Be careful if we encounter him".

Deku nodded as he put on his face mask. Once Nighteye dismissed them, the three boys were on the streets. They have been walking around on patrol for at least and hour and Delsin sighed. "This is soooo boring". Toagata smiled. "I know, believe me but as heroes this is our job. We must protect the innocents from anything and to do that, we must be here and now when it happens!" he said in his cheery hero voice. "By the way, why did you choose your hero names the way you two did?".

Delsin and Izuku turned to Mirio in confusion. "What do you mean?" Izuku asked. "I'm saying your hero names, what makes them so special? I'm Lemillion! I chose it because I want to save at least a million people! You, Midoriya-san, why did you choose 'Deku'? Like deck?". Delsin chuckled but he got nudged in the elbow by Midoriya himself. "I chose it because its kinda like 'Defenseless Izuku'. One of my classmates, Katsuki Bakugo, named me that back in grade school. I choose it because I wanted to show the world that I'm anything but that!".

Delsin smiled. "My name pretty much means the same thing really. Conduit-Man is technically just 'Can-Do-It-Man'. I chose it because I want to be the symbol of Light that fights the darkness into submission and vanquish it into nothing!" Delsin said. Mirio smiled in cheers." YES! THAT'S AWESOME! THOSE ARE DEFINITELY COOL NAMES, MAN, MINE IS TOTALLY LAME NOW COMPARED TO YOURS". The two younger hero's just blushed in embarrassment but then the heroes were curious to find the heroes a girl running right into Deku and fall back from the force of the accident.

The three heroes turn to her, seeing the poor little thing just fall on the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry little one, I guess I should watch where I'm going" Deku laughed awkwardly, leaving Conduit-man in amusement. 'He's even awkward around kids, typical Izuku' he laughed. The litte girl was small, probably around 6 years old, wearing a plain, short-sleeved dress, which is a dirty, pale tan color. Bandages are wrapped around both her arms and legs, stopping at her wrists and ankles. She had bluish, off-white hair, messy and unkempt, which is parted in the middle of her forehead, almost reaching down to her waist. She has very wide, innocent-looking eyes, which are bright red in color. Poking out from the right side of her forehead is a small, brown horn.