7. Combat Training

Its been three boring days since the quirk assessment and it has been as said, boring. All they've been doing was history, english, and math. Speaking of which, their in math right now. Aizawa was going around and asking for answers for random problems while Delsin secretly slept.

"Yaoyorozu-san! What's 547 times 83?". "45,401!" she answered confidently. "Correct! Jiro-san! Whats 450 divided by 25?". A girl with long earphones jacks for earlobes responded. "18, sir!". Aizawa nodded. "Exellent! Midoriya-san, whats 67 times 759?". "5-5-50,853 s-sir!" the broccoli kid answered.

"Right! Rowe-san, whats 408 divided by 8?". "ZZZZZZ!" was his answer. Aizawa turned to him to see Delsin completely knocked out with his hand by his chin, supporting his head. Aizawa sighed. 'Me too kid. Me too but if I am awake, you have to be to!' the teacher thought as he walked up to Delsin's desk and slapped his arm that was supporting his head down so his head would slam on the desk, waking him up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" he yelled, rubbing his eyes. "Good....so you can answer this question then. What's 408 divided by 8?" Delsin shook his shoulders. "I don't know. I'm not a caculator. 51, I guess?". Aizawa narrowed his eyes at him. "You guess? What do you mean you guess? Are you sure?". "I just said I don't know...so no I'm not sure. Is it wrong or not?".

Aizawa sighed before turning to the board. "Correct...". Delsin smiled tiredly. "Yay! Okay, I'm going back to sleep!". "Nope, we must finish this and get on with other problems!". The class groaned in annoyance and boredom. "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Kaminari groaned out loud. Sero sighed. "I know right! I can't take anymore of this! It feels like my brain is gonna fry".

Mina groaned as well. "Yeah, it feels like the acid just moved to my brain and started melting it...". Delsin looked at her cautiously. "Maybe you should see Recovery Girl if thats the case, Mina". The two shared a short laugh as the teacher droned on. It was honestly torture. He thought U.A. was gonna be more exciting but turns out it's just like regular school.

'Well what did you expect? Action everyday? You do realize you need to train the mind too not just the body,ya know?' John said. Delsin sighed in annoyance. 'I know but seriously, I'd like some action right now. Something heroic cause this shit is putting me to sleep! I'd give anything for something to happen right now.... '. Soon enough, All Might walked through the door.

"I am entering the classroom like a normal person!". The class just stared at him in awe and started clapping for the number one hero. It took the class an entire 10 minutes to calm down as they are all so excited to see All Might. "Okay....that was fast" Delsin said to himself. All Might cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention and spoke. "Welcome to the most important class! Hero Basics! Where you learn the basics of what it's like to be a hero! Now, straight to the point, we'll be doing.....COMBAT TRAINING!".

"Combat...Training?" both Izuku and Bakugo said in unison before the latter turned around and glared at the former, who flinched. Delsin sighed. "I'm too tired for this...." he said to himself. He put his head down and started to drift asleep. 'Wake up! This is important stuff! This kind of training will be good for you!' John shouted in his mind but he didn't budge.

It was soon after that, that he felt his body get shocked out of nowhere and he was just jittering in his seat for 10 seconds before it stopped. Delsin turned his head to see Kaminari smile in front of him.

"Woke you right up, didn't it?". "T-Thanks, Denki. R-Really" he said stuttering. All Might pointed to a section of the classroom that opened up, revealing suit cases. "Those are your costumes that you had ordered after you were registered. Wear them with pride! After you change, meet me at ground beta!" All Might said as he ran down the halls, laughing hysterically.