10.5 Nomu's Rage and Delsin's Determination

Previously

"What the-?" Delsin said as he went to the edge of the cliff. "What was that?" Jiro asked. "Don't know? I might go check it out! Can you watch out for both of them on your own for a little while?". "WHEEEE!!!" Kaminari said he had that dumbass look on his face with him showing thumbs up. Jiro smirked at Kaminari but stopped as she held Momo closer to her, still hearing her crying. "I got it! It's cool, go!" She said.

Delsin sighed he walked to Momo and out his hand on top of her hair, sending his warmth to her. "You're gonna be okay, Momo. You're gonna be okay...." He said as he walked off and jumped off the cliff, heading straight towards the center of U.S.J facility. A few seconds after he was gone though, Momo's hand slowly touched her head and cried out "Delsin-kun....don't leave me".

Now!!!!!!

Delsin was seen running towards the loud noise without slowing his pace to even a second off, afraid that if he did so, a fellow classmate's fate would be at stake. 'Please Lord let me make it in time!' He thought as he ran as fast he currently could. 'Hey Rowe! I just wanted to say nice job back there with the villains! I knew you were ready to fight! Why? Cause you were trained by the mighty Beast!' John complimented himself.

'Thank you, John! I truly couldn't be this strong without you but now's not the time for nostalgia. Is there anyway your quirk can allow me to travel at a faster pace? I need to reach the centre ASAP!' Delsin asked. John remained silent for a bit before speaking. 'There is but your body isn't at the level to harness it yet. The best you can do is load 5% in your legs and run the fastest you can at the moment. For you to access Teleportation, you need to have at least mastered 15% of my quirk' He explained.

Delsin widened his eyes, stopped running for a few minutes. 'Teleportation? I get to master Teleportation?! You have Teleportation?! Just what kind of quirk do you have to have all these abilities'. John sighed. 'Oh right, I didn't fully tell you my origin. I'll tell you everything soon, Rowe. But first survive this situation and all will become clear'.

Delsin nodded and charged up 5% again, running towards the centre once more to hopefully save his comrades. It was honestly concerned him, John's past, how he came to be, what he was before and most importantly, why he hated All For One so much. Delsin had a vauge idea who the man was due to watching the news. He was All Might's arch enemy and he was said to be one of the most notorious villains of all time.

With that said, why did he have beef with John, a man with godlike abilities and a godlike attidude? Due to his personality, Delsin can assume that if All For One was truly a problem, John would probably smite the bastard with his power, no questions asked. So why did he let him get away with whatever he did to him was another question circling his mind but he figured to have that answered later, when all of his questions will be answered.

When Delsin reached to the end of the avalanche zone, which was a long stairway down to the centre of the facility and he was located on the top, he noticed Izuku, Asui and Mineta in the water near the land and a few metres away was that large muscular purple looking thing pinning down a bloody Aizawa with the blue haired villain with a fake hand over his face, watching it with glee.

Delsin watched from the cliff as the purple thing kept slamming Aizawa's face in the ground and breaking both his arms in the process. "Mr. Aizawa...." Delsin said in a cracking voice, watching his teacher get brutality crushed was something he wished to never see again. "I have to do something!" He said to himself. He thought about all his techniques at his disposal but only one would be enough for him to allow him to cause considerable amount of damage to the two of them and create an opening for Izuku, Asui and Mineta to grab Aizawa and escape.