20.5 Showdown! Hero Killer Versus Hero Trainies!

Previously

Stain moved to finish him but Todoroki made an ice wall to stop him. "T-Thanks, Todoroki-kun!" Izuku said as he jumped away from the wall. Shoto was about to respond but somehow, Stain appeared behind him without his knowledge and kicked Todoroki's back, launching him in the garbage bins. Tenya, meanwhile, was watching this happen with tears In his eyes. He lied on the ground, paralyzed by Stain's quirk, watching his classmates, his friends getting torn apart by this villain in front of him.

'It's all my fault! I-I-I'm too weak! I started this! They came to rescue me! And now.....we're all gonna die! Because of my foolishness!' He thought but his tears started to flow a lot harder as he saw Stain head his way. "Now to deal with you!" He said as he had first dealt with Midoriya by cutting the boy's ankle and licked his blood to stun him. Shoto was currently knocked out from the force of the attack earlier but he was beginning to awaken but still was pretty much out of it.

"Tough luck kid. You had a future but you threw it away for some petty revenge! And now look, you're about to die. Which means, you're unfit to be a hero!" Stain said as he raised his blade to behead the Engine quirk user. Iida closed his eyes with tears still flowing, preparing for his death. Izuku screamed with tears at the edge of his eyes, begging Stain to stop but it fell on deaf ears. Once Stain swung down though, silence was dawned among them but when they heard a loud sound of metal clashing against another piece of metal, everyone turned their attention to see a neon glowing Delsin glaring at Stain.

Now!!!

Once the two had clashed with one another, Akaguro pulled out another sword from his side and went to stab him but Delsin dodged easily by shifting to the right. Delsin then shot his knee to his chest, shooting Stain up in the air. Delsin raised his hand up to shoot a neon beam at Stain but when he did, Stain moved his blade to counter that fast beam.

He then launched the blade at him, intending on stabbing him but Delsin shifted to the side, avoiding it. Once he dodged it, Delsin grabbed the airbound sword and turned to counter Stain as the villain sped behind him to strike him, countering him with his own sword. 'This new one, he's good and quick on his feet. He can keep up with me...' Akaguro said.

Midoriya smiled happily to see his friend here. Todoroki was pleased to see him, with Rowe here, he knew that he would be okay. Iida sighed in relief that he would live, at least a few minutes longer. "Tenya, you alright?" Delsin asked as he held his ground with Stain, eyes not leaving the villain. Iida grunted, trying to get up but failed realizing he's still paralyzed. "Y-Yeah...I-I am alright, t-thank you, Rowe-kun..." He said, frustrated he couldn't do any thing.

Delsin grunted as Stain began to push back slightly but he pushed back too, using all his physical strength. Izuku, able to break from the paralyed state he was in, activated One For All and sent a punch his way once he noticed his predicament with Rowe. Stain, while shocked that the boy broke free so fast, diverted the blow with his elbow, making Izuku aim up.

Delsin widened his eyes, noticing Stain's movements. Delsin used the heel of his foot to swing it behind Stain's knee, making him kneel to the ground. Izuku saw what Delsin was doing and smirked. Activating One For All, he used 5% all over his body, his body glowing and sparking in green electricity, grabbed Stain by his arm, unwilling to let go. "Shoto!" Delsin shouted. Todoroki brought his left hand into action and shot a fire stream at Stain's unprepared body.

"Don't bother!" Stain said as he gripped hard on Izuku to pull him in front of himself, shielding him from Todoroki's flames. Delsin, having let go of Stain, sprung into action and easily ran right in front of Izuku and open his palms in front the fire, absorbing it into his body, switching to the power of smoke. 'Okay bright side and down side to this. Bright side, I can be more evasive and get closer to him due to my smoke dashing. Downside, I can't keep up with him without Laser Focus. And I don't see any neon signs anywhere in this alleyway. Shit!' He thought.