Chapter 120

Mal's POV

"Charlie wake the hell up. I want to play with you."

"Sonnett calm down, she's only six months." I say.

"Either way she loves me more, I'm her favorite." Rose says and I cough. "Okay. Second favorite."

"Hello? She's here too." I say pointing to Evelyn.

"Fine! THIRD favorite." Rose says rolling her eyes and I chuckle.

"They called me, is she still crying?" Alex asks as she comes storming into the room.

"Evelyn grabbed her from Sonnett and Charlie instantly stopped crying, fed her the bottle, burped her. Now they're sleeping." Sam says.

"Look at them. They're adorable." Abby whisper and I nod.

My heart bursts of cuteness, she looks so cute with Charlie on her chest as they both stay asleep.

"The fucking stuffed giraffe Evelyn got Charlie makes my heart overflow with cuteness." Ash says and I giggle. "Look at the way she's clutching onto it and her shirt. How disgustingly cute."

Freaking swooning.

"My favorite is the matching pjs." Ali whispers.

Swooning.

"How did they even sleep so fast? I swear she came here ten minutes ago." Em says.

"Wait do Simba and Nala sleep on the other bed?" Sam asks and I sigh.

"That's where they sleep, Ev babies them." I say shaking my head. "She's a goof."

"Come on everyone let's get out we don't want to wake them." Ali says.

"I'm not waking them up, Charlie hasn't slept well in days so this'll work." Alex says and we all laugh.

"Everyone out now." Becky says. "Even you Mal."

"Fine I'm going."

"Wait! A picture." Kelley says.

Everyone pulls out their phone and takes a picture or they took a video.

Evelyn's POV

I wake up and look down to see Charlie drooling on me. Gross but cute.

"Sleepyhead." I whisper as I pat her back.

I grab my phone and see no one messaged me. Typical.

Oh wait. I did get a message.

"Rehearsals after you're done with camp, if you can." I read the message out loud and hum.

I look at Charlie and back at my phone.

"Sounds great. And send." I say and smile.

Charlie open her eyes as she yawns and looks at me. I smile and she pushes herself up and giggles.

"Morning sleepyhead. Good nap?" I ask and she giggles. "What do you say we keep writing that song for Mal?"

Charlie just giggles.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I pick up Charlie and place pillows around her just to be safe. I grab my guitar, pencil, notebook and sit down on the chair right across from Charlie.

"Let's get working."

- - - -

"I'd like to think that we're the same
I don't even know your name"

I strum the last chord and look at Charlie who giggles and claps.

"And finished! We finished the song I started two years ago. Let's go back down and see what everyone is doing."

Alex's POV

"We're here!" Evelyn yells as she comes into Ali's room.

"Al you look exhausted." Ali says and I yawn.

"Charlie just hasn't been able to sleep lately. She's awake and just stares at me it scares me." I say.

"What if crazy idea here. She stays with Mal and I for the night? I promise I'll take good care of her." She says and I yawn.

"I don't know kiddo." I say hesitantly.

"We'll tell my moms to take care of Simba and Nala for tonight. I promise you I wouldn't jeopardize Charlie's health or safety. She's like my baby sister, and she's also my goddaughter sooo.."

I yawn again but I'm shaken up by Kelley.

"Al!" Allie yells and I open my eyes.

"I'll just take it as a yes, how about we all go to the pool maybe?" She asks and I nod.

"I'll go change her." I say getting up.

"I got it don't worry, we'll meet you down at the pool."

Evelyn's POV

"Baby be careful." Mal says as I get into the pool.

"Sam is holding Charlie."

I slowly get into the pool but then I realize it's not cold whatsoever so I just dive in.

"Fresh" I say as I smile.

"Fresh? It's freezing!" Em yells and I chuckle.

"You're a wuss." I say sticking my tongue out. "Okay Sam hand me Charlie please."

"Evelyn Amaya Press be careful!" Mom yells and I huff.

"I will! I am!"

"Look this way baby I'm taking a picture." Mal says so I turn to look at her.

"Charlie look at Mal." I say as I point to Mal.

Charlie giggles as she splashes the water which goes into my eye.

"You two are so cute." Mal says as she looks at her phone.

"Family picture! Look this way." Crystal says and I laugh.

"What a cute family." Em says and I roll my eyes.

"This is our daughter." Mal and I say with a nod.

"You wish." Em snorts.

"Shut it Sonny."

"Sissy! You forgot me!" J yells.

"I got her." Mal says.

"Okay now a family picture." I say.

"Say cheese."

"Cheese!"

"Beautiful!" Crystal says and I smile.

"Charlie splash water on me again and I'll tickle you when we get back to the room."

"Hey guys what are you guys doing?" Sophia asks.

"Did Cheney really have to?" I ask Crystal and she shrugs.

"We'll need new players at one point, not all of us will stay here forever. We're aging." She says and I scoff.

"Remind me again why you decided to remove her restraining order?" JJ asks me and I sigh.

"Well it wouldn't be of any help since I have to play with her." I say.

"Ev! Charlie keeps pulling my hair."

"Well don't let her get your hair." I say with a shrug, but Mal just glares at me.

"Help me." She whisper and I smile.

"Charlie we don't pull hair, come on we're going to swim." I say as I grab her from Mal. "Say bye to Mal for being a loser.

Charlie giggles and splashes water at Mal.

"Yup this is my goddaughter." I say as I swim away with Charlie.