Chapter 144

Christen's POV

"You're moving too much. Stop moving too much. It's okay I get it. You're nervous."

"I'm getting married mom." Daisy whisper yells.

"Yes I'm aware. Hey at least you're doing better than Vanessa." I say and her eyes widen. "No don't panic."

"Why? What's going on? I bet mama is handling it right?"

"Right. Yes of course." I say with a smile. "It's your mom we're talking about she's calm and collected."

"Right."

Tobin's POV

"Oh my goodness please sit down. You're making me anxious."

"I'm nervous!"

"You're nervous? I'm nervous."

"Um excuse me I'm nervous."

"You're not the one getting married." Vanessa says and I laugh nervously.

"My daughter is getting married. I have a right to be nervous, she's my daughter. I'm happy. I am. Just nervous." I say.

"You know I'll protect her with everything in me. She's my world." Vanessa says as she places a hand on my shoulder.

"I trust you, that's my daughter we're talking about. My daughters are the most important people to me and Christen. But daughters are just different."

"You forgot about your son."

"You leave little Mason out of it, he's three months." I say and she smiles.

"I want nothing more than to marry your daughter. To love her forever."

"Save the vows." I say.

"We're ready." Evelyn says and I nod.

"Thank you for being the best for my daughter. Don't hurt her." I say as I hug Vanessa.

"I wouldn't think about hurting her."

"Good. Now come on."

Evelyn's POV

"Please rise." Julie announces.

Nessa and Daisy asked Julie to ordain their wedding. Daisy and Julie had the closest connection when Daisy first came around the team. Vanessa just agreed because it's Julie.

I turn around and see mom and mama walking down with Daisy.

"My sister looks beautiful." I whisper to Mal and she nods.

My sister is getting married. Wow.

"You may be seated." Julie announces.

"Yeah JJ! You didn't forget!" Sonny shouts and the crowd laughs.

Every time there's a wedding from any of the girls on the team and we're told to be seated someone yells it out.

It's just hard to not point it out. Syd will never run from it.

"I remember when that was us." I whisper to Mal.

"Yeah you were a wreck." Mal whispers and I pout.

"There was something in my eye."

"No there wasn't." She says and I smile as I kiss her cheek.

"No. No there wasn't." I say with a smile and wrap my arm around her middle.

Daisy's POV

"Daisy do you take Vanessa into being your lawfully wedded wife?" Julie asks and I smile.