Chapter 104

Evelyn's POV

"Kyle are you sti-"

"The groomsmen are getting ready, this feels like another royal wedding" Kyle says.

Kyle is vlogging? Yeah that. Mom and ma said they want to come out sometime soon I think. Either way they would love for people to see an inside scoop.

You'd think they wouldn't want anyone else other the people who are at the wedding seeing what's going on. But they said they wanted to be a little more open. Well obviously since they're coming out.

They didn't trust me with vlogging. Then again I was with Rose recording dogs and petting them. Who doesn't like dogs?! We found a turtle along the way.

A freaking turtle!!

"I love my mom and Toby but there was only one royal wedding and that was Ash and Ali" I say. "Now help me with this tie!"

"That's going in the video you know that right?"

"Whatever I'm making my own vlog" I mumble.

"Do you have a camera?" Kyle asks and I smile.

"Uh no. I'm using my phone"

"I have one in my car you can use it, just don't break it"

"I promise I won't"

"Ev, mom wants to see you now" Daisy says and I nod.

"Kyle do I look good in this suit or what" I say and he chuckles.

"Go with your mom"

"Yes sir"

I walked over to the room where mom was. I fixed my tie and suit once again. For picture purposes.

"Alright grandma I know you love me but don't let me cry when I see her" I mumble as I kiss her ring and necklace.

I walked into the room to see all the bridesmaids and I smile.

"Hi little one your mom is with Ali" Becky says and I nod.

"Thanks Becky" I say.

"Sissy!" J yells and I kiss her head.

"You look amazing little one" Alex says and I smile.

"You look good too and little baby girl does to" I say rubbing her belly.

I continue to walk until I see mom in her beautiful white dress.

"Oh fuck" I mumble as tears threaten to fall.

"Hi pumpkin" Mom says turning around.

I put one hand up and one hand on my chest as I sit down on the ground. I start to breathe heavily and a tear drops.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" Ali asks and I shake my head.

"She looks so beautiful, mom you look like an actual queen. Oh fuck where the hell are the tissues!" I yell.

"Baba breathe" Mal says as she appears from who knows where.