Chapter 128

Mal's POV

"Mal. Mal. Mal." I hear someone whisper and I groan.

"Go away I'm tired, I'm sleeping." I mumble as I shift in the bed.

"She's not sleeping, she's clearly talking. Making Mal mad 101."

"Baby, who are you talking to." I mumble.

"Wake up and give us some attention." Ev groans.

I sigh as I rub my eyes and push myself up.

"Morning sunshine! It's us!" Ev says as she uses Charlie's hand to wave.

"Charlie looks like she wants to sleep again, Charlie do you want to go to sleep?" I ask and she yawns.

"Yes." Charlie says rubbing her eyes, I look up at Ev with a raised eyebrow.

"Charlie and I are going back to sleep." I say as I reach over to grab Charlie.

"What? No! Charlie doesn't want to sleep, we were going to play! Charlie tell Mal you want to play."

"Nap." Charlie mumbles.

"Traitor." Ev huffs sticking her tongue out.

"Come on Charlie, Ev doesn't know that we need our beauty sleep." I say as I lay Charlie next to me and grab her blanket to keep her warm.

"So what am I supposed to do now?"

"I don't know, figure something out." I say pulling the blanket over me.

"How rude."

"I'm sleeping Amaya."

"I call BS!"

"Sleeping." I mumble.

Evelyn's POV

"I'm sleeping Amaya." I mock as I sit down outside the room door.

"Hey you're Evelyn right?" I hear, I look up and smile.

"That's me, Catarina right?" I say and she nods.

"I go by Cat."

"I go by Ev, or really anything anyone comes up with at this point." I say as we shake hands.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to formally meet you, well kind of. I am sitting right outside my room, so I can't say formally."

"If I may ask, why exactly are you sitting outside your room?" Cat asks and I chuckle.

"Mal and Charlie are taking a nap. I said Charlie wanted to play, but she said nap. Traitor."

"Ah, so what will you be doing now?"

"Probably go to the gym, or go over to my moms room, maybe hand with Pinoe so I can piss her off until she calls Sue." I say and she laughs.

"Mind if I tag along?" She asks.

"Not at all, come on. I'll introduce you to everyone." I say as I get up from the floor.

"Baby E! Ash is looking for you." Kelley says and I give her a thumbs up.

"That's one?" Cat asks and I sigh.

"That's one of the plenty I have." I say nodding. "Come on, we're going to find Ash."

Cat and I walk over to Ash and Ali's room and my eyes widen.

"I forgot my hoodie! I'll be back. It's on the floor right outside my room. I can see it from here." I say as I run over to grab my hoodie.

I quickly grab my hoodie and run back to Ash and Ali's room.