Chapter 123

Mal's POV

"Go get her." I whisper as I open the door to our room. Letting all the doggies in to wake up Ev.

The barking begins and I try to contain my laughter as I record.

"Son of a bitch! Mal!" Ev yells as she wraps herself in the blanket. "Mal help me!"

"Nope." I say.

"MAL HELP ME!" Ev opens the blanket and peaks over the blanket. Only to smile. "Ooh hi Finn, Bobby. You guys wanna cuddle?"

"You're so cute." I say as I walk over to the bed.

I watch Simba and Nala try jumping on the bed but they can't reach.

"My babies, come on let's get you on the bed."

"I think we're going back to sleep." Ev says and I laugh.

"Yeah I don't think so, we have a lot to do today. We have our wedding rehearsal."

"Was your bachelorette party any better than mine?" She asks and I laugh.

"We watched movies and drank. That's about it. Then Chris gave us some stories about you when you first stayed with her." I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh dear god no." She whines and I chuckle.

"Come on you lazy butt, we're getting married tomorrow."

"Mallory Diane Press-Pugh? Or, Mallory Diane Press-Heath Pugh? Or, Mallory Diane Heath-Pugh?"

"As long as I'm married to you I won't mind." I say and she smiles.

"Let's go!"

Evelyn's POV

"My baby is getting married tomorrow, oh my god. You've grown." Mom says, her eyes watery.

"Mom come on don't cry. You said you wouldn't cry."

"Oh pumpkin, I'm not crying today. Tomorrow I will."

"Mom." I whine and she smiles as she kisses my forehead.

"I love you pumpkin."

"I love you mom."

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Let's get in line!" Iris our wedding coordinator says.

"I love you." I tell Mal.

"I love you." She pecks my lips as she walks toward the back.

"Alright, moms, bride. You guys have it simple, just walk straight to the altar."

"They can't walk straight they're gay!" Pinoe yells and I snort.

"Ruin my kids wedding and I'm ruining yours!" Ma yells and I laugh.

"Excuse her I think she's already had some drinks." Sue says and I shake my head.

"It's okay, that's normal." Iris says chuckling. "Go ahead and walk when you're ready."

Mom, ma and I walk to the front. Mom on my right and ma on my left.

We get to the altar and they walk to their seats. Then the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

And then the most adorable person on earth.

"You go bubba!" I yell as she walks down throwing her pretend flowers.

"I'm here too Evewyn." Cassius says and I nod.

"Damn right you are." I say nodding.