Chapter 122

Evelyn's POV

"Ms. Press the tuxedo is all set, would you like to try it on? That way you can see if it's comfortable and if we need to change anything."

I nod and head to the fitting room.

I walk back out in my suit and give a whirl.

"What do you guys think?" I ask.

Ash, Pinoe, Chase, Cassius, and J came along. Oh and Ali because of a certain detail well details.

"Oh BIT-"

"Ashlyn!" Ali yells and I snort.

"That suit is FIRE!" Ash says and I smile.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Kid that looks amazing. The color navy blue looks amazing on you, I wish I could pull that color off." Pinoe says and I chuckle.

"Let me look at the vest Evelyn. I need to make sure the details are what we told them to be." Ali says and I nod.

I take off the blazer so she looks at the inside of my vest. Ali and I both look down into the inside of my vest and we smile.

"I'd say that looks damn good. They'll love it." She says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I hope so."

"Kid! Your cousin Marcos is calling you." Ash yells.

Ash hands me my phone and I answer the call.

"Cuzzo!" I say.

"Hey E."

"You'll be here for the wedding rehearsal right? It's in a week."

"I'll be there, my sergeant gracefully let me come home. So don't worry I'll be there without a doubt."

"Great! I can't wait to see my nephew and my sister-in-law." I say and he chuckles.

"Don't worry E, we'll be there."

"Cool. Well I gotta go because I'm trying on my tux."

"You better send me pictures of that famous tux I've been hearing about." He says and I laugh.

"Don't worry I will. Bye Marcos."

I look at Ali and she nods.

"I gotta say I'm surprised you guys even announced when you guys are getting married, I was almost thinking you guys were just going to post the photos and people would see the stories and find out that way." Ash says and Pinoe nods in agreement.

"We weren't going to announce it, but we wanted to. Which is also why I have to get to my house where Mal and I will live soon because we have an interview for some magazine and a whole bunch of others. But don't worry the world will always know Krashlyn was the real Royal Wedding."

"What about my wedding?" Pinoe asks and I shrug.

"You're engaged, you're still not married. It doesn't count."

"It does so count!"

"Come on go change you have to get home." Ali says.

Mal's POV

"My god I hate interviews." Ev groans as we sit in our office.

"We're here!" I hear Sam yell from downstairs.

"Aww yes Sam is here." Ev says. "Did you bring Finn!"

"Yes!" Sam yells back.

"Finn is so cute, I want Finn." I say.

"I- we have two already." I shrug. "We'll see later on."

"I brought Wilma!"

"I brought Finn!"

"Oh yeah! Doggy party!"

"Oh god no." Ev says and I smile.

- - - -

"So you two just decided to announce the date of your wedding just ONE week before it happens. Why is that?"

"Well at first we didn't know if we would announce the date. We were in a way cautious about our privacy. But we talked and we wanted to share the special date with people we love and our fans." Ev says.

"Yeah, it was more of a cautious to not only our own privacy but also our family members privacy." I say.

"Mal you just got traded to Chicago, Evelyn you're in Portland. How do you guys work everything out?"

"Well actually we just bought a house about two weeks ago, so when Mal doesn't have games or we don't have international duty she comes home." Ev says and I nod.

"Home is Portland." I say.

"Now you guys have gotten criticism for getting married so young. Mal you're 24, Evelyn you just turned 21 last month. Did you guys wait until Evelyn turned 21?"

"No, not necessarily." Ev says.

"We wanted to wait a little more to just have a well thought out wedding. I mean yes we're getting married before the next World Cup which is a bit of chaos because we have our honeymoon then right after we have camp. We know when what comes first." I say and Ev nods.

"That's amazing, I don't think I could do that whatsoever. I would probably put something first than my job."

"It happens." Ev says with a chuckle.

"Well thank you for your time, enjoy your wedding."

Evelyn's POV

"I'm pooped." I groan as I cuddle with Mal.

"We have more to do tomorrow." Mal says as she plays with my hair.

"More?! Was today not enough?" I ask.

"We did one interview. We have like maybe three or five more. Don't forget the photoshoot tomorrow."

"Do you hear this nonsense Finn? Unbelievable."

Finn barks and I groan.

"Get up, we have to go do some errands." Sam says.

"Fuck me." I mumble.

"I pass." Sam says and I chuckle.

"I accept." Mal says and I lift my head up. 

"Ooh yes."

"No. You and Sam have errands to finish and I'm coming along." Abby says.

"What about Mal? She'll be all alone." I pout.

"HONEY I'M HOME!"

"No she won't. Emily just got here, Lindsey and Rose are already here. She's very much not alone." Sam says.

"But I don't want to."

"But we have to, now come on." Sam says picking me up.

"Bye Mal. I'll miss you." I wave as I hang from Sam's back.

"Bye baby. I love you."

"I love you too." I mumble.

I look down and see Simba and Nala looking at me. They jump and my eyes widen.

"No! Simba! Nala! No! No jumping! Hey don't bite me! Sammy run!" I yell.

Errands. All because of some errands.