Chapter 103

Evelyn's POV

"Okay I'm saying this one time and one time only. Mal and I are going live so don't talk about the wedding PLEASE" I say into the room.

I look at each one of them but specially Ashy.

"What? It was one time! My god none of you bitches can let it go"

"I-"

"Bitch!" J yells and I snort.

"Oh Ash you big time fucked up, alright um well we're going to my room.. come on Mal" I say dragging her away.

We got to the room and started to set up everything. Meaning cleaning up OUR mess. Yeah I said it OUR mess. We might have or might have not done some umm business this morning. You know the good stuff.

Wink wink.

"Alright and we're live!" I say into the camera.

"Did you have to wear a muscle tee?" Mal asks me and I shrug.

"I look good. Look at my muscles" I say flexing my arms. "What do you guys think?"

I squint and see a comment.

"Hey I know I need to go to the gym soon, I've been busy with um stuff" I say looking back to the comment. "No, Mal is not stuff"

"We're going to be talking about a lot of stuff today and we also want to answer some questions so ask us anything" Mal says.

Sonnet's POV

"How many tattoos do I have?" Evelyn says.

"Do you think if I tell them to do the tik tok video on the live they'll do it?" I ask Kelley.

"Wanna bet?" My girlfriend asks and I smile.

"Just tell them knowing them they'll do anything" Rose says and I shrug.

"She's not wrong, Mal is pretty gullible" Lindsey says.

"I have ten tattoos!" Evelyn says.

"God someone give them a good juicy question" Kelley grumbles.

"Oh uh Sonny just messaged Mal to react to a tik tok video so we're going to do that. I don't want to but if not Mal will kick me out of my own bed" Evelyn says and we laugh.

"Alright let's take a look at it" Mal says.

"Alright let's see what this is all about" Ev says and I snort.

Mal's POV

"Lets start a trend. Put up five fingers and put down two of them" The girl in the video says.

"Two of them? The fuck is this?" Ev says making me jab my elbow into her side. "Ouch don't hit me, okay two fingers"

"Okay cool you're holding up the number three. If you put down your pinky and your ring finger you either know sign language or you're a fucking bottom"

"What the hell!" I yell. "I am no bottom!"

"Shut up Mal I want to see what I got"

"If you put down your thumb and pinky you're a switch. If you put down your first finger and your thumb you're a top congratulations"

"And that's on facts, I'm a top" Ev says with a grin making me roll my eyes.

I look down to the comments and I laugh.

"Trust me she looks all tough because of her muscles and the tattoos just add to that but I promise you she is softer than a teddy bear. So she's the bottom" I say whispering the last part.