Chapter 101

Evelyn's POV

"So hear me out babe" I tell Mal as she sits next to me.

"What's this?" She asks pointing to the computer.

I smile.

"This is a surprise?" I say shrugging.

"So what exactly do you want to do with this?" She asks and I smile.

"Just watch the video and then tell me what you think about it. Which by the way it's my first time seeing the entire thing so are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be baba" Mal says kissing my cheek.

I hold onto Mal's hands as I rest my head on her shoulder. The video starts playing and I smile as the first clip is a video of Mal playing with J.

After the song is over so a music video in a way? Sure we'll go with that. I look over to Mal with a smile and she moves some of my hair to look behind my ear.

"M?" She asks and I nod.

"M for Mallory" I say smiling.

"That's adorable" Mal says cupping my face with her hands. She leans in as our lips connect in a loving kiss. I end up pulling away because I couldn't stop smiling.

"So I was thinking a lot of things" I say.

"Like what?"

"Well for one I was thinking since we both agreed that coming out to the public would be okay then I was thinking we come out to the public by posting the video meaning.."

"Meaning that we also announce that we're engaged" Mal says making me nod.

"So what do you think?" I ask as I fidget.

"I love that, but also we're pulling off a Krashlyn, you know that right?"

"Um no but now I see it. Oh well" I say.

"So what else were you thinking about?"

"So by putting this out I'm technically putting this song and another one out right?" I ask and Mal nods. "So I was thinking that the money that's made from the songs doesn't go to us but rather well you know I'm proud of my roots and where my family is from"

"Right of course you are, you always have been proud of your roots" Mal says and I take a deep breath.

"And you also know that many people are being separated at the border and that hits home to me. Families being separated and all that stuff, they don't have money for a lawyer or anything for that matter. Children locked in cages, so I was thinking we give that money to organizations such as Project Corazon which helps send lawyers to detention centers to help protect the rights of immigrants and their families, Save the Children which helps ensure that children and families have necessities such as hygiene kits, diapers and clothing" I say.

"Okay" Mal says and I look at her in disbelief. "What?"

"I- no hesitation? No question?" I ask.

Mal grabs my hands as she rubs her thumbs on my hands.

"Why would there be?" She asks.

"Because well I don't know?"

"We are one, you are so passionate about this, heck I'd say go into politics! This is something you're really invested in and it's something you want to do and it's something you want to help in and I will support you in everything so okay yes all that you make from the songs will go into the organizations you want" Mal says and I leap onto her.

"Thank you!" I yell as I hug her tightly.

"Together. Now how about we post our little coming out video"

"Ooh yes! Oh and then I'm showing everyone the tattoos I got"

"How many did you get?!"

"Four? Five? I forgot"

"Amaya"

"Diane"

Mal's POV

"So just like that? You're going to have your fans in a coma for this" Sonny says and I shake my head.

"No we won't" I say and look down to Ev who's head is on my lap.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I say.

"Get ready everyone they're about to break the internet" Lindsey says.

"Ralph breaks the internet? Nah Mal and Ev break the internet" Sonny says making the girls laugh.

"On three" Ev says and I nod.

"One.. two.. three" I say as we both post the video.

"How long do you guys think it'll take?" Rose asks.

"One minute" Kelley says.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I lean down to peck Ev's lips. As soon as we pull apart our phones start blowing up.

"Forty seconds you were wrong babe" Sonny says and I shake my head.

"Um monkey?"

"Yes?"

"We broke them" Ev says as she shows me some tweets.

"Oh wow" I say.

"Soooo show us the other tattoos!" Rose exclaims.

"I got the M behind my ear obviously because of Mal"

"Yeah yeah NEXT!" Rose yells and I glare at her.

"I got one on each side of my inner elbow which is of something that my moms wrote so I put it there. And then I added the number 17 next to 23, you know so that way it's like a um a reminder that mom will have ma and the other way around" Ev says.

"That's adorable" Alex says making me smile.

"That's so sweet" I whisper to Ev and she smiles.

"Well what a surprise" Tobin says from behind us.

"You don't mind?" Ev asks Tobin.

"None at all I'm actually touched" Tobin says and Ev smiles.

"Trust me don't worry about people and their conspiracies about you and ma, I will and have been covering the ones about you"

"Don't sweat it mini me, soon enough your mom and I will come out to the world" Tobin says making everyone turn towards her.

"Soon enough my ass" Kelley says and some of the girls laugh.

"What?" Tobin asks.

"Nothing, you're right soon enough" Kelley says this time with a smile.

"You think they'll come out soon?" I whisper to Ev and she snorts.

"Absolutely not, but I'm glad we're out that way I can now show you off to the world" Ev whispers as she kisses my cheek.

"I love you baba"

"And I love you monkey"