Chapter 137

Evelyn's POV

"World Cup is in two weeks ladies. We have places to be. Media day is today which means group. Tomorrow we have individual media days." Aunt Cheney says.

I walk over to Pinoe and Crystal. Immediately Pinoe grabs me and puts me in a headlock.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Seriously." Pinoe says and I shake my head.

"Twitter headquarters ladies." Aunt Cheney says.

Pinoe finally lets me go and I walk over to Dawn who's talking with Tony.

"You're doing media with me." I say as I grab her arm.

"Evelyn you're absolutely insane. I can't do that." She says, her accent making me chuckle. She's too sweet.

"I'm taking Charlie with me."

"Ah yes Charlie, I think I will go with you guys." She says.

"Yes." I say throwing a fist in the air.

We're now at Twitter headquarters. The team is sitting behind the camera. So it's me, Pinoe, Crystal and Charlie.

"Ready ladies?" The lady asks.

"Yes." Crystal says.

"No." Pinoe and I say.

"No." Charlie says shaking her head.

"Hi everyone I'm Crystal Dunn."

"I'm Megan Rapinoe."

"And I'm Evelyn Press-Heath Pugh. And this is Charlie Amaya Carrasco." I say and Charlie attempts to wave her hand.

"And we're here to ask each other questions from you guys." Crystal says and I nod.

"Alright kid, this first one is for you. It's a good one." Pinoe says showing the question to Crystal.

"This'll be good."

"Who is your favorite aunt?"

"No. No we've been over this. You guys are trying to get me killed here." I say into the camera.

"Come on kid spill." Pinoe says.

"Yeah come on little one." Crystal says and I cross my arms.

"Hell no." I say shaking my head.

"No." Charlie says shaking her head again.

"Give us a hint." Ma shouts.

"Seriously mama?"

"The people want to know." Ma says with a shrug.

"Next question. But I will say Charlie knows who it is." I say.

"Alright Megan this question is for you, who is the one person you DON'T go to before a game." Crystal says.

It's gotta be Sonny.

"Oh god, I'd have to say maybe Alyssa."

"Seriously?" Crystal and I both ask.

"Hear me out. She's just so focused and getting ready for the game. I feel like if I interrupt her she'd just beat me up, I can't get her out of her zone."

"Makes sense." I say as I grab another card. "Crystal if you were stranded on an island and would have to choose between Alyssa, Becky, and JJ. Who would you rather be stranded on an island with?"

"Ooh girl choose me."

"You're not on the list Pinoe." I say and look at Crystal. "So what's your answer?"