Chapter 124

Evelyn's POV

"Look at you, all ready." I tell Cassius.

"How come Charlie gets to be with you." He says with a pout and I chuckle.

"Because she's a baby and it's only for right now while Alex gets ready." I say and he tilts his head.

"Julieta!" He yells as her runs over to J.

"You may be seated. You may be seated." Ash mumbles as she paces back and forth the hallway.

"Ashy you okay?" I ask.

"I'm just rehearsing. You know when you and Mal asked me if I wanted to officiate your wedding I was surprised, I would think you'd ask oh I don't know Sydney or maybe Ali. But me? Wow. It's like huge." Ash says and I smile.

"Well Mal and I always looked up to you and Ali. Seeing you guys get married made us realize hey we can't get married too. Like Kyle said at your wedding, we can get our happy ending too." I say.

Charlie giggles as she grabs onto my necklace and I sigh.

"Go." Ash says and I nod.

I walk into a separate room with Charlie as I lay her on the bed and she smiles. I sit next to her and look at my ring and necklace.

"Mom says you would've loved seeing today, I don't doubt it. I also wish you could've been here today. I don't think you'd approve of my music taste but you'd laugh about it." I play with the ring on my finger. "I miss you grandma."

"Ama." Charlie babbles trying to get my attention.

"Amaya, you're close Charlie. It's Amaya. One day you'll get it." I say kissing her head.

Charlie was not close to saying Evelyn, so we're trying my middle name. It's getting there.

"Ev, your grandpa wants to see you." Sam says and I nod.

"Up up and away Charlie." I say.

I give Charlie to Sam and walk to the room next door.

"Evelyn!"

"Hi gramps." I say as I hug him.

"You look good." He says and I laugh.

"You look better than me, don't steal my spotlight gramps." I say and he laughs.

"Your grandma is here watching from above. We're both so proud of you. Christen is proud of you, Tobin is proud of you. Channing, Tyler, everyone is proud of you. Mal is very good for you." He says and I smile.

"I miss her." I say as I play with the necklace.

"I do too. But she'll be enjoying it with us from up in heaven."

"She's with me everywhere I go." I say grabbing the necklace and the ring.

"I love you sweetie."

"I love you too gramps."

"Now go, you're getting married today." He says and I nod.

"I'll see you out there."

- - - -

"And go." Iris says and I nod.

Mom, Ma and I walk towards the altar. Smiling at everyone who's here.

Holy shit they're here.

Mal's POV

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks dad." I say as he hugs me.

"My baby is getting married, you've grown so much. Come on let's go. She's waiting for you."