Chapter 87

Evelyn's POV

"Ladies we have our first game on Wednesday" Vlatko says and I clear my throat.

"You okay?" Mal asks and I smile.

"I'm okay monkey" I whisper and kiss her hand.

Vlatko went on about what the next days and week would follow and what we needed to do. If I'm being honest Vlatko and I just haven't been able to have a nice um relationship? We're still on rocky terms but we're getting there. I think. Nah I doubt it.

"Any questions?" Vlatko asks us.

"Who's captain?" I ask.

"Becky" He says and I smile.

Finally one good thing out of everything.

"Baby E! Let's go!" Ash yells and I nod.

"I'll see you in your room later, I love you" I tell Mal and give her a kiss and walk to Ash.

"You ready?" She asks and I shrug. "Of course you are!"

"Lord take me now" I mumble.

- - - -

"Okay so what about this one?" Ali asks me and I look at it.

"It's nice but that's not my type or hers" I say.

"This one?" Sam asks me and I shrug.

"I want one that just says her name, does that make sense?" I ask the girls and they nod.

"THIS ONE!" Rose yells and I grin.

"That one" I say as I try it on.

"Well we got a winner" Sam says and I smile.

"We have to go, your moms wants to have a meeting with us" Ali says.

"Okay I'll just pay for this and we'll go"

"Miss Rodriguez we should get going" Carter says.

"Carter I will deck you, I know I have to hurry"

"I love the relationship you have with your bodyguard" Rose says and I laugh.

"We get along like that, don't we Carter" I say and he laughs

"Of course Miss Rodriguez" He says.

"Alright let's go back"

Christen's POV

"What's going on?" Ash asks as we get to Tobin and I's room.

"Yeah mom what's going on? We were shopping" Evelyn says.

"We found out that Evelyn's uncle is here in Tokyo" I say.

"He's here?!" Evelyn yells and I nod.

"We wanted to tell you all not to scare you because obviously now you guys are but to warn you and for you to help us keep our girls safe" I say as I look around the room.

"Does Vlatko know?" Ali asks.

"He's been notified" I say.

"Okay well do you guys know where exactly he's at? Like right now or where he's been in the past hours?" Alex asks.

"He's been seen around the streets not close here but he's around" Tobin says and I nod.

"You know we all have your backs and we will definitely help keep the girls safe at any risk, we don't want him to get close to them" Ash says which makes me smile softly.

"Thank you really we appreciate it" I say.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm exhausted and we have a long day tomorrow, so goodnight everyone!" Kelley yells making everyone laugh.

"Yes that's right you can all go back to your room" I say. Soon one by one they all exited the room.

"Chris babe look at me" Tobin says grabbing my face softly. "They'll be okay don't worry"

"I don't want anything bad to happen" I whisper as a single tear drops.

"Everything will be okay"

"I hope so"

"Let's get some sleep we need it" Tobin says as she picks up a sleeping Julieta from the bed.

"That sounds lovely" I say as I get into the bed.

"Goodnight beauties"

"Goodnight Toby" I whisper and give her a kiss.

Julieta's POV

"Mommy, I'm hungry" I tap on mommy's shoulder, but she doesn't wake up. "Mommy?"

I get out the bed and walk out the room. I have to find auntie Ashy she can find me food. I walk to another room and knock on the door.

"Kelley I already said to leave me al- Julieta?! What are you doing out in the halls right now?! It's three in the morning"

"I tried waking mommy up but she's asleep with mama, auntie Alex I'm hungry"

"Come here little one" Auntie Al says picking me up.

"I'm hungry"

"You're just like your sister, always hungry" She says kissing my nose.

"Are we getting food?" I ask.

"Where is Leo?"

"Sleep" I say.

"Okay well I'm taking you to your moms room and then they'll know what to do"

"Okay auntie Al"

We walk to the room and auntie Al knocks.

We waited until someone opened the door, which took a while.

"Julieta!" Mommy yells and I smile.

"Hi mommy" I say waving at her.

"She came to my door and knocked, said she was hungry" Auntie Al says.

"Yes oh my goodness thank you Alex"

"No problem, Goodnight Chris"

Mommy and I go into the room and she yawns.

"Baby don't scare me like that" Mommy says and I touch her nose.

"I'm hungry mommy" I say pointing to my tummy.

"We'll go grab a small snack then we come back and sleep okay?" She asks me and I smile.

"Yes! Yes!" I squeal.

"Okay just try not to wake up mama"

"Okay mommy"

"Okay let's go" she says holding my hand and out we go to the hallway.

We're getting snacks!