Chapter 88

Christen's POV

"Okay what do you want baby?" I ask Julieta.

"I want goldfish! And a gatorade"

"Which color?"

"Light blue!" She says pointing to the fridge.

"Okay we'll get this and then we go back to the hotel"

"Okay mommy"

I grabbed her hand and walked to the fridge to grab a Gatorade which was on the lowest rack. I stood back up when I saw her uncle.

I froze, I grabbed Julieta's hand and walked to a different aisle.

"Mommy why are we walking fast?" Julieta asks me.

"We have to go back and sleep" I say.

"Hey! Hey!" Someone shouts.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Alex.

"Hello?"

"Alex, I need you to come down to the little store on the street, NOW! He's here"

"Omar?" She asks and I turn around.

"Yes him! Hurry!" I yell

"Mommy? Why is there a man following us?" Julieta asks me.

I quickly pick her up and go to pay for the snacks.

Alex hurry up.

Alex's POV

"Ash! Ash!" I yell as I knock on her room door.

"Alex what the hell?! It's three in the morning" Ash says and I see her bed head.

"Christen went down to the store down the street and Omar is there!" Her eyes widen realizing what I had just said.

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go!" She yells. "Have you told Tobin?"

"No, I'm heading down to the store now. You go tell Tobin and I'll meet you there" I say and she nods.

I put my shoes on right and ran down the stairs, there's no time for the elevator.

I ran towards the store, but also I had her location so it's much easier to find her.

As I entered the store I found Christen and Julieta looking like lost little kids walking back and forth.

"Christen!" I yell and she turns around.

"Oh thank god you're here!" She says.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Don't be too obvious Alexandra, but he's wearing a dark blue shirt with a gray cap"

"I'm going to hug you okay? So it doesn't seem to obvious" I say and she nods.

I go to hug her and I see Omar looking straight at us.

"Did you see him?" She asks.

"I did, now let's get you two back to the hotel. Did you pay already?"

"I did"

"Okay just follow me and we'll get back to the hotel" I say.

"Chris! Baby are you okay?" Tobin says as she gets to the store.

"She's okay, but he's looking over here we need to go now" I say.

"Come here princess we can go back to the room and eat your snacks, okay?" Tobin asks Julieta