Chapter 90

Mal's POV

"What are we doing?" I ask Ev.

"Babe do you trust me?" She asks.

"Always" I say.

We walked up to a separate room that was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. Wait a minute she wants to.. heck yeah!

"Nope! I see that twinkle in your eyes Diane! We are not having sex" Ev says making me pout.

"How rude you called me by my middle name" I say crossing my arms.

"But you like it when I call you it" She says kissing my cheek.

"You and only you" She nods with the most beautiful smile.

"Okay so come sit I made food"

She goes grabbing the food that was in the room but I didn't see apparently.

"Pasta" She says with a grin.

"This looks delicious" I say.

"It is delicious I made it and I also tasted it so it's good" She says making me giggle.

"What's this for?" I ask as I grab a fork.

"Just appreciating my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend"

"You're hiding something Amaya" I say and she gasps.

"You called me by my middle name!"

"You did the same thing to me!"

"Okay truce" She says and I nod.

We continued to eat and talk about everything that's been happening. Good and bad. We've even talked about how Carter isn't so serious he's actually pretty cool to be around.

As we finished eating she grabbed something from her pocket.

"So I have something for you" Ev says.

"Okay?" I ask a little confused.

She pulls out a little box.

"Ev? Babe?" I ask.

"Huh? OH! No! This is not what you think it is! Trust me if were that well I'd dress way better than this" She says making me giggle.

"Okay because I'm not dressed right for it" I say and she chuckles.

"Although I did buy you a ring" She says opening the small box. "It's a promise ring, I know cliche, corny whatever. With this ring I'm promising you that at one point it'll become a proposal type of ring, damn I'm nervous. I'm promising to love you and it's a promise that I'm definitely marrying you one day. So what do you say?"

"I can't say yes or else it'll be like proposing so I'll say sure, does that work?" I ask and she smiles.

"Works for me" She says putting the ring on my finger.

"Shall we go to the bed and oh I don't know cuddle then we sleep here since there is nothing tomorrow?" I say and she grins.

"You read my mind"

Ash's POV

"Someone grab me a coffee, I'm exhausted" I say into the room.

"It's so early" Kelley says.

"Agreed"

"Good morning everyone" Evelyn says as she walks in wit Mal.

"Hey kiddo, do you mind getting me a coffee?" I ask and she shrugs.