Chapter 105

Evelyn's POV

"One snack each of you, I don't need hyper Cassius and J together" I say shuddering at the memory.

"It was your fault Amaya" Mal says and I glare at her.

"Shut it gullible" I say and turn to Roux. "She's a meanie Roux, come on let's get you some baby puff yogurt whatever it is"

As Roux and I grabbed our own snacks since gullible did not want to share. Gullible and the other two went their own way.

After ten minutes we met back at the register.

"Sissy can you carry me?" J asked as she raised her arms up.

"Yeah me too" Cassius said.

"What am I a train?" I ask and they smile. Babe m-"

"Wallet I know" Mal says.

Mal reached into my pocket grabbing my wallet then put Cassius on my back as I picked up J with my right arm.

"Hey I can do weights with these three" I say as I squat down. "Too easy. Mal look you can definitely see my muscles now."

"Trust me babe everyone can see them everyday."

"Oh interesting."

I continued to carry the kids while Mal was pushing the cart. Cassius kept poking my ear. Roux just pulled my hair. J is definitely zoned out.

"Those kids should not be with you. You're in a gang aren't you? You're one of the many people who go out and vandalize the property of this city. All those tattoos make you think you're so tough. What are you going to do when they ca-"

"Ma'am I need you calm down" The cashier says.

"People like her steal our jobs. Those aren't even her kids. Someone call social services" She yells out as she tries to pull them off me.

"HEY! This is my sister and my nephews. I suggest you calm down unless you want to go to jail. Don't ever touch them again" I growl.

The kids all start to cry as the lady continues to scream and throwing slurs at me.

But it was until she yelled a slur at Mal.

"Don't you ever call anyone that word! My girlfriend is not one to be yelled at and nor should you call anyone that. People like you are so ignorant and stupid" I yell. "You're making kids cry!"

"Babe lets go" Mal whispers as she tugs on my hand. I hand her the kids as she puts them in the little car. 

"Evewyn why is she yelling at us?" Cassius cries out.

"Nothing bud. Let's go home and we can order all the pizza you guys want" I say.

"I'm so sorry" The cashier says and I just smile softly.

"Don't worry about it. Have a good day" I say and she smiles softly. "Go to the car I'll be there soon"

"FUCK YOU! YOU BE-"

"Finish saying it I dare you" I say as I glare at her and walk up to her.

"Ma'am I need you to get out of the store NOW"

"She's not from here!!" She yells. "GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!"

"I came from the womb, I don't think I can do that my parents are dead. But you know I would love a trip somewhere. If you want me out so badly maybe pay for my trip?"

"FUCK YOU!" She yells as she's dragged away.

"No thanks I'll pass! I have a fiancée that I gladly will do her though!" I yell and chuckle.

Mal's POV

"Uhh Ash?"

"What's up kiddo?" She asks and I laugh nervously.

"Can you do me a big favor?" I ask.

"Sure what's up? Everything okay?"

"One word. Racists. Look I'm going to send you a video can you send it to Ev and I's lawyer just in case this woman wants to do anything. Ev didn't do anything wrong just-just in case" I whisper so the kids don't hear.

"Yeah of course. Are the kids okay?" Ash asks.

I look behind me and I see them smiling as they eat their popsicle.

"Yeah they're okay. Ev is still inside, oh wait she's here"

"Should've seen her face babe!"

"Did you punch her?" I ask.

"No I had to hold myself back. I don't need media on my a- butt" She says.

"Anyway I'll send you the video. Bye Ash love you!" I say and hang up.

"Alright movie night!" Ev yells and the kids yell and smile.

"I hope they don't remember today" I whisper.

"I hope not" Ev says as she drives us home.

Evelyn's POV

"Roux do you think we should get pizza?" I ask and she hits my cheek. "Gosh you just had to say yes"

"Sissy! Cassius threw water at me" J says.

"I no did that" Cassius says.

"Come on lets go watch the movie" Mal says grabbing Cassius and Julieta.

"Roux come on be honest. What kind of pizza do you want?" I ask and she smiles. "You're right pepperoni"

"POPCORN!"

Roux pinched my nose as she giggles and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Roux I can't breathe, I need to breathe if you want me to buy pizza" I say and she continues giggling.

I walked to the couch as I sat next to Cassius who oddly enough cuddled into me. Roux sat on my lap. J well J has a favorite and that's Mal.

"GRINCH!!" Cassius and Julieta yelled.

The animated one because Roux will scream until I no longer have working eardrums.

"Pizza is on the way" I whisper out.

"Oh Sam, Abby and Rose are coming" Mal whispers.

"Nice. Guess we'll have a party" I say.

"Can you guys be quiet? You're being so loud" Julieta says and I huff.

"Yeah we can't hear" Cassius says as he covers my mouth and J covers Mal's.

These damn kids.

"We got the message" I mumble.

Mal's POV

Ev was holding a now sleeping Roux laid on her chest. If that doesn't make my heart explode. Gosh I don't know what will.

"You sleepy babe?"

"No I'm good" I whisper.

"Someone wants kids" Rose whispers in my ear.

Not wrong.

"Shut up Rose"

"I'm not wrong"

"Shut. Up." I mumble.

"Just look at the way she is with kids. Look at how Cassius is cuddled into her and how she has Roux on her chest sleeping" Rose says.

My heart smiles at the sight.

I can't wait to marry her.

A/N: hello you lovely human beings, it has been a while. I apologize for that. But anyway... IM BACK! I love each one of you and stay safe! (: