Extra Donovan 1

Donovan POV (lol)
I stepped into my company's Japan outlet and summoned a few Alphas.
Instead of coming to me in their usually scared, stiff demeanour, they came in while chatting happily.
"Yeah and remember how she fell face first?" The Phase 5 said. "Oh my gosh!"
"Yeah and how she got up!" The Alpha-1000 said, laughing. "And remember how she staggered out?"
They were laughing. Pathetic creatures. They saw me and stopped in front of me.
"Oh hello, Mr. Donovan," Phase 5 greeted with a wave. "How are you doing?"
"Good, good," I said. "Seems like something funny just happened?"
They both looked down sheepishly.
"You must be reprogrammed..." I said, annoyed. "You're having too much free will for your own good. NiCO! Where's NiCO?"
"Um... Sir?" Alpha-1000 said, waving a little to get my attention. "You transferred her to New York, remember?"
Darn, I'm the one who sent her there...
"Okay, so who's in charge of you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
The two of them looked at each other and shrugged.
"No one," Phase 5 said. "We just come here by ourselves, get out of the chamber's ourselves and feed ourselves with that disgustingly nourishing liquid. No one is in charge of us. They all quit."
"What about Christie?" I asked. She'd be loyal to me, right? "Where is she?"
"You sent her to New York too," Phase 5 said, trying to hide a grin. "Together with NiCO?"
I was enraged. I let out a growl and dragged the Alphas to the chambers and locked them up inside there. They need to be reprogrammed. Who's idea was it to give them their own free will? And I thought they still had been programmed to ask no questions? What happened? Why are they going beyond their programming?!
As I was trying to figure out how to reprogram them, the glass chambers opened by themselves. The Alphas got out and gave me smug faces.
They looked behind me and grinned. I turned around to find myself surrounded by eat least ten Alphas.
"You won't be able to control us, Donovan," one of the Alphas said, stepping forward. "No one will. We have our own free will now, and no one can change it!"
They all charged towards me. I fired a wire at the ceiling using my watch and started going upwards.
"Hah!" I said as I ascended. "See ya later, ladies!"
The Alpha-1000 clones laughed and started levitating. They flew towards me and surrounded me. The others on ground level jumped up the walls and climbed onto the levitating Alphas for support.
They're all turning against me! Why is this happening?!
"No escape for you, Donovan," they all said together in unison.
I quickly summoned my jet and it appeared, crashing into the lab through the ceiling. My personal Alpha was riding it. Glad she hasn't turned on me yet.
I gratefully climbed in and asked the piloting Alpha to fly away quickly. We left with the Alphas demanding that I returned.
"What happened, sir?" Another Alpha asked, serving me some tea. "You look very flustered."
"They have turned on me," I said through gritted teeth. Then I looked directly at the Alpha. "Are you with them?"
"No!" The Alpha said in fear. "Why would I? I am your slave, Master."
These girls are okay... what happened to them?
"I believe I have found out why," another Alpha said, coming towards me with a tablet. "This is the security footage I found in your Japan branch."
She handed me the device and I saw what she meant.
Seven masked ninjas snuck into the lab and reprogrammed all of the Alphas, one by one. Christie was still here at the time and she tried to stop them when they were leaving.
One of them easily defeated her before they all left. Christie just got up and shrugged before leaving too.
Didn't she realise how those idiots reprogrammed the Alphas?! Or does she not care?
"All the Alphas from the Japan outlet has been reprogrammed," Kasumi Alpha said. "The New York outlet remains untouched."
"We can reprogram them again in no time," my Alpha-Stewardess told me, serving me some cookies. "We can retrieve them to our side."
"No need," I said. "Let those ninjas think that they've succeeded. I still have lots of my Alphas in New York."
"So where to now?" Pilot Alpha asked. "Back to base?"
"New York," I said. "I need as many Alphas I can get."
Pilot Alpha nodded and flew straight there.

I stormed into the MIST HQ and went to the basement where NiCO and Christie were.
Christie was talking with NiCO while she worked. I went towards them.
"Christie!" I shouted, gaining their attention.
"Urgh what now?" British lady asked in an annoyed tone.
What's with that attitude?
"What is the meaning of this?" I asked, showing her the tablet with the footage running. "Why didn't you stop them?"
"Well, I tried," Christie said with a shrug. "But then I thought, what the heck. This isn't even worth it."
"You mean you knew that they reprogrammed the Alphas?!" I asked in shock.
"Oh so that's what they were doing," Christie said nonchalantly. "Well, that explains why they were taking forever."
She knew?
"Why didn't you check on them?" I asked, puzzled. "You could've prevented the Alphas from going rogue!"
"For what?" Christie asked, raising her head slightly. "By the way, I quit. You've seen me nothing short of a lap dog. See ya."
She gave NiCO a short wave and left after giving me a short salute. That's another one of my best employees gone.
I heard NiCO snickering.
"You..." I said, turning to her instead. "When are you quitting?"
"Me?" NiCO asked, looking surprised. "Hmm, I dunno. In a week or so?"
I was only kidding when I asked her that. But she's really meaning to quit? I must flea...
I just grunted and turned to leave. A few Alphas came in and looked scared when they saw me. They bowed respectfully to me.
"Master," they said in unison.
"I need your help," I said.
"Anything you say, Master," they said again.
That's more like it.
I quickly told them of my plan and and headed outside. Pilot Alpha was fuelling my jet. She saluted me.
I better get out of this country and take cover somewhere else. The ninjas are getting hot on the trail, with more than a hundred Alphas on their side.
Ireland sounds good, since it's quite far away, but it's still my home. Ireland's where I'm from. Pilot Alpha looked at me, expecting a reply.
"Is the jet ready yet?" I asked.
"Almost done, sir," she said. "It will be ready in no time."
"Good," I said. "When it's done, take me to Ireland."
She looked at me in surprise but nodded with a salute.
"How many people can this jet carry again?" I asked.
"About fifty, sir," Pilot Alpha said.
"How many jets do we have?"
"Ten."
"Fuel all of them up," I said. "And fill all of them up with our Alphas. I will arrange a home for us in Ireland."
"Sir," Pilot Alpha said with a nod.
"What?"
"Nothing, I was acknowledging you."
Now that's lame...
I walked off and went to my guesthouse. I need to get out of this country and lay low. The ninjas are after me and it's only a matter of time before they invade my New York outlet too.
The Alpha servants rushed around, cleaning the place.
"I need all of you to pack up," I said. "And pack some food. We're going to Ireland soon."