Mayhem and an uninvited guest

"I think we should become dance partners more often," Seirah said, dancing with Maxima. "Don't you think?"
"Maybe not," said Maxima. "But you're a good dancer."
"Thanks," said Seirah. "I actually didn't know."
"Wait is that Iori?" Maxima said, looking above Seirah's head. "Oh my gosh, it is! He's dancing with Honoka!"
"Honoka?" Seirah said, turning around. "Oh my gosh, yeah! Well they make a good couple, don't you think?"
"Actually yeah," said Maxima. "What do you think about us?"
"I don't know," Seirah said. "You're a good dancer."
"Oh look at Krizalid!" Maxima exclaimed, pointing towards them. "He's with Foxy!"
"Foxy?!" Seirah said looking at them. "I should get a photo of this!"
She did and started giggling. Her gaze then fell on Kula and K'.
"Aww so I didn't have to plan anything," Seirah said, snapping a picture of them. "My darling brother summoned enough courage to dance with her!"
"Yeah it was pretty obvious Aibou had a crush on her," said Maxima. "You know, he actually shed a few tears when we couldn't find Kula back in Tokyo?"
"Really?" Seirah asked in surprise. "Now that's new. Yuki's here too."
"Iori called her here," said Maxima. "He thought that Kyo would be lonely when he went to dance with Honoka instead."
"It's really strange now isn't it?" Seirah said, looking at all her friends. "How times have changed. Iori and Kyo are now best friends, K' has finally admitted his feelings towards Kula, Isolde is back alive, Krizalid is alive too and has turned his back on NESTS, we are dancing together..."
"Haha yeah that's right," said Maxima. "Wait are those desserts I see? I want some!"
He went to the buffet table and grabbed a plateful of desserts and ice cream. Seirah went to join Diana instead.
"Well at least you're here," said Diana, snacking on the cookies and sipping some fruit punch. "Foxy ditched me to dance with Krizalid."
"Yeah I can see that," said Seirah, grabbing a cookie from Diana's plate. "Maxima ditched me for snacks."
"Snacks anyone?" Maxima asked, coming to sit with them, his hands full of paper plates topped with desserts. "Here, I brought some for you guys too."
"Thanks, Max," said Diana, taking a plate from him. "Seirah stole one of my cookies and I was mad at her..."
"Hey you guys," Ayane said, coming to them. "Mind if I join you?"
"Sure, have a seat," said Maxima. "Want some snacks?"
Ayane graciously accepted the snacks that Maxima offered.
"Aren't you dancing with anyone?" Seirah asked. "I thought I saw you dancing with someone."
"Well, I was but my dance partner left me to tend to his drunk friend," Ayane said, pointing at Eliot trying stop Brad from harassing Kokoro and Helena. "That poor guy really needs to ditch that drunk fool..."
"I agree," said Diana. "That guy needs to go to rehab..."
"Believe me, you have no idea how many times Eliot tried," said Ayane. "Eliot should really ditch that drunkard..."
All of a sudden, the front door slammed open and a woman with wings flew in.
"Whoa what is she?!" Seirah said, standing up in shock. "I've seen many weird beings, but this..."
"That's a tengu," said Maxima, scanning her biological data. "But she seems to have some human blood, as she doesn't look like a normal tengu. Also, she's more than a thousand years old."
"Oh no..." Ayane said, annoyed. "What is she doing her? Did Rig even invite her?"
"What are you, and also, do I know you?" Rig asked, stepping towards her. "Who are you?"
"You have never heard of the Supreme Nyotengu of Miyama?" Nyotengu asked. "Also I sensed a very high grade whiskey here. Where is it?"
"Probably in Brad's gut by now," Eliot said. "He literally raided the bar."
"But I still sense it here," said Nyotengu, pushing Rig away and going to the bar where Tina was just staring at her with a weird expression. "Ah there it is! Step aside, girl!"
"Just take it," Tina said, trying to act professional. "Have a seat on the barstool and drink it if you like."
Nyotengu proceeded to crack the bottle open and drink it but Brad started playing tug of war with the bottle with her. She pulled it away and he fainted out of alcohol overdose.
"The female Tengu stands supreme!" Nyotengu said and laughed before chugging the liquor down.
"I never knew that this party was gonna be this wild..." Rig said, weirded out by the sight. "At this point I won't even be surprised if a bear walks in..."
The party continued and Kyo was satisfied that all of his favourite songs were being played.
"Something tells me that you're responsible for the music," said Yuki, dancing with Kyo. "Literally all of the songs are your favourites!"
"Yeah I gave the suggestions to the DJ," said Kyo. "Anyway, this is a cool party, don't you think?"
"Yeah," Yuki agreed. "But I feel like that drunk really ruined this party, don't you think?"
"He so did," said Kyo and then his face became serious. "Wait... did he mess with you?"
"Nah," Yuki said. "I had my bag ready in front of me."
"That thing is unusually heavy," Kyo said. "What do you even have in there? It's as heavy as lead!"
"Oh my stuff, my books and if I'm out, I'll carry a chunk of lead," Yuki said with a giggle. "Yes, I really do have lead in there."
The party was soon over as everyone went home after thanking Rig. The ninjas and their friends went back to Ireland in the spaceship to resume their holiday there.
Some people even crashed at Rig's place because Brad literally crashed. He passed out next to the bar out of alcohol overdose.
"Oh great, now he's overloaded," Eliot said, crouching down next to him. "Ooh now I'm gonna have to carry you home..."
"It's okay, Eliot, just put him on the couch," said Rig. "You can stay here for the night."
"Thanks Rig," said Eliot. "Are you sure it's okay?"
"Nah don't worry about it," said Rig. "I have an extra room for you too, if you like."
"What about Brad?" Eliot asked.
"You really wanna carry him all the way to the bedroom?" Rig asked, raising his eyebrow. "Well if you do, then go ahead."
"On second thought, no thanks," said Eliot. "He'd be fine on the couch."
The next day, Rig woke up to the smell of breakfast. Since he lived alone, he was kinda surprised by the sudden smell of frying bacon.
He remembered everything in a minute and went to see Eliot making breakfast in the kitchen.
"Good morning, Rig!" Eliot greeted him. "Here, I made bacon and eggs for breakfast."
"Thanks," Rig said, grabbing a plate from the counter and sitting on the barstool at the counter island. "Your drunk friend awake yet?"
"Nah he's not a morning person," said Eliot, continuing to make breakfast. "Wait what time is it? It's eight? So it's been ten hours since he passed out in the living room? Okay, queue the groans in three... two...one..."
Just then, Brad groaned and rolled off the couch in the living room.
"Wow, you know him well," Rig said, eating his breakfast. "Tough life, huh?"
"Yep," said Eliot. "Also, this is the only time where he'll be sober, so embrace it."
Brad followed the smell of bacon all the way to the kitchen. He was kinda surprised to see Rig there with Eliot. He soon remembered the bits and pieces of what happened last night.
"Oow what happened last night?" Brad asked sitting on a bar stool next to Rig. "All I remember is... liquor and... more liquor."
"That's all you remember?" Rig asked. "You don't remember any of the mayhem you caused last night?"
"Oh what did I do?" Brad asked, his fist supporting his chin. "I had a weird dream. I was messing about, when suddenly Nyotengu flew in. Was it real? Did you invite her, Rig?"
"Nope, but she came," said Rig, pouring himself a glass of milk. "She just came, despite the fact no one invited her."
"And she chugged down my favourite whiskey?" Brad asked. "I remember fighting for it..."
"Yeah but you knocked out while playing tug of whiskey with her," said Eliot. "You were dead drunk by then..."