Retribution

"No!" Krizalid shouted, trying to get the Alphas out of the way. "Zhe, wake up, buddy, you have to fight them!"
They thought that Zayn would not make it because he was completely drained thanks to the Alphas that attacked him.
But then something unexpected happened. The Alphas in front of him started to freeze. They thought it was Kula but she was busy giving other Alphas Ice Coffin.
In his blurry vision, Nameless could make out a figure with blue hair, freezing his opponents and fighting them with a sabre. It was Isolde. She saw him through the window and came in to help him.
"Isolde?" Nameless said, trying to get up. "Isolde, your powers!"
"Zhe!" Isolde cried, looking at him, but then her glance fell behind him. "Zhe! Behind you!"
Nameless turned around to see another Alpha 1000 behind him. He was gonna attack her but Isolde threw one of Foxy's paralysing darts at her, causing her to disappear.
She also kept throwing paralysing darts at the Alphas, causing them to collapse and disappear.
This gave Nameless some energy and he started using his glove to defeat the Alphas. There were only a little of them left and together, all of them were being defeated.
Donovan, shocked that his plan had failed, decided to escape while he still can. He slowly made his way to the exit, hoping that no one would notice him.
"Hey he's escaping!" K' shouted, pointing towards him. "Don't let him get away!"
Donovan opened the door to leave but found someone else there. It was Kyo and Iori. Behind them was Seirah, Voodoo ready in her hand.
"Going somewhere?" Kyo asked with a smug look.
"Well, you can't get through us," said Iori, pushing him back into the house. "You can't get away that easily."
They threw Donovan to the ninjas. They had already defeated the Alphas and were waiting for their chance to beat Donovan.
Donovan fell flat on his face right in front of Hayate. A remote fell out of his hand and Ayane picked it up.
"So this is what you've been using to summon the Alphas," Ayane said looking at it and showing it to the others. "Well your goose is cooked because you Donowhat's gonna happen to you. Gosh, I love making Donovan jokes. Hey Mist, catch this!"
Ayane tossed the remote to Mist who caught it and broke the remote with her foot.
"That felt good," Mist said, taking off her mask and all those scarves. "Ah that feels better. It's really hot in here, especially with that fireplace on..."
"You..." Donovan said, realising that she was an Alpha 1000 too. "You traitor!"
"Well, we're traitors too, in that case," Daisy said, taking off her mask too just as Sakura did. "We don't wanna be a part of your treacherous company..."
"You!" Donovan cried and attempted to crawl towards them but Ryu firmly caught him by his collar.
"Where do you think you're going?" Ryu asked, holding him up by his collar. "Guys, finish him off!"
They did and they all got their share of attacking him, even Kula, K' and Maxima. Krizalid didn't though, because by the time he could, Donovan was already dead meat.
"Gosh, what a mess!" Kasumi said, looking around. "I think we should clean up..."
"Yeah we should," said Ayane. "What do we do with this junk?"
"Leave that to me," said Krizalid. "I didn't get to give him my attacks, at least let me dispose of him."
"I'll come too," said Kyo. "The Kusanagi flame can do wonders."
"Me too," said Iori, following them.
They left with Donovan's remains. The others decided to clean the place up.
"I think you should rest," Hayate said to Zayn. "Those Alphas really drained your energy."
"Yeah I think I will, thanks," said Nameless and went to sit on the couch. "I think I need a shower too. Isolde, your powers!"
"Yeah I didn't know too," said Isolde, looking at her hands. "I didn't know that my powers were so affective. That's why Foxy gave me her sabre to fight with. But her paralysing darts really helped me, though..."
"So you're not a defective weapon, after all," Kula said, joining them. "Diana told me that emotion plays a big part in my powers, and I think that the same goes for you too!"
"That's right, Kula," said Isolde. "I just felt that I had to save Zhe."
"Hey, call me Zayn next time okay?" Nameless said. "I like that name a lot better. Zhe reminds me a lot of the horrible time I had at NESTS."
"Zayn..." Isolde said with a smile. "That's a pretty name. It suits you."
"Oi Kula," K' called. "Aren't you gonna help to clean up?"
"Oh sorry, K'," Kula said and ran back to the others. "I'll talk to you guys later!"
They were soon done cleaning up and were relieved to find nothing broken or damaged. They pushed the furniture back to the way it was and sat down, tired out.
"Should we tell Rig?" Kasumi asked. "I think we should because the guy literally just lost his father..."
"Go ahead," said Hayate, sitting down. "Tell him calmly."
Kasumi nodded and dialled Rig's number on her phone. He picked it up.
"Hello?" Rig asked, not recognising Kasumi's Irish phone number. "Who is this? I don't know any one from Ireland."
"Hey Rig, this is Kasumi here," Kasumi began, thinking of a way to tell him the fact that they killed his father. "We finally killed-"
"You killed Donovan?" Rig asked before she could finish her sentence. "Please say you did! I've been waiting for this call since forever!"
"Yes we did," said Kasumi. "That's why we called you."
"Really?" Rig said. "Could you wait for a sec? Bass! Tina! The ninjas have killed Donovan!"
"They killed who now?" Tina asked.
"DONOVAN!" Rig shouted. "THEY KILLED DONOVAN!"
"They killed him?" Bass asked. "When? Where? How? I completely missed it!"
"Well I did too, Bass," said Rig. "Sorry Kasumi, I just got really excited. I'm gonna have a party this weekend. If you guys can make it. Please come!"
"Sure we'll try," Kasumi said with a laugh. "Right now, we're having a nice holiday in Ireland. I mean it's gonna become a nice holiday. But maybe we can drop by in New York too. We have an amazing transportation device."
"Great," said Rig. "I'll see you guys then. Ciao!"
"Wow," said Ayane when she hung up. "I've never seen anyone so happy about their father's death!"
"Well, I have," said Kasumi. "It was you!"
"Yeah I can't deny that," said Ayane. "Anyone who had a ruthless father would've been glad to see him die. Unless they were just as bad or cared..."
"Yeah..." said Honoka. "I didn't even care too. Raidou gave me the creeps."
"Should we stay here for the night or go back to the hotel?" Ryu asked, sitting down next to Hayate. "Like it's pretty far away, but at the same time it's still early. We can make it just before dinner time."
"Yeah I think we should go back to the hotel," said Hayate. "Where are Kyo and the others? They're taking forever."
"They're here," said Seirah, looking out the window. "That was quick..."
"So should we go back to the hotel?" Kyo asked, entering. "Whoa I think you guys should change first."
"Nah it's alright," said Sakura, standing up. "Come on, guys."
They went back to their hotel after locking the house and putting out the fireplace.
"I wish they had a fireplace at the hotel," Krizalid said with a sigh while putting the fire out. "Oh well at least they have a heater."
"Did you forget that you have pryokinesis or something?" Kyo asked, annoyed. "You're putting the Kusanagi flame to shame..."
"Well I did kinda forget about it since it's been a while since I fought anyone," said Krizalid. "You know what, let's just go back..."