Sakura and Daisy

Hayate untied the clones and then they bowed at the company in front of them.
"Thank you, Master," they said in unison. "We will forever be in your debt. In all of your debts."
"Oh wow," said Ayane with a smirk. "You would do anything for us?"
"Anything," said the clones again in unison. "We will follow you wherever you go and do whatever you want."
"Hey Lisa can we have the software that you use to reprogram these Alphas?" asked Kasumi. "It would be easier to do it ourselves than to keep coming here."
"Sure. Just wait a minute," said Lisa. "Let me copy it into a thumb drive."
She copied the needed software into a thumb drive and passed it to Kasumi.
"Just plug it into a computer and it should work fine," said Lisa. "This is the full software of M.I.S.T. You can reprogram and modify any type of product that was created by M.I.S.T."
They thanked Lisa and asked if they can ask her to help them if they needed her, anytime. She said that she would and bid them goodbye.
The clones of Kasumi followed them into their car. It was a good thing that the car was a 8 seater or it would have been crammed up. They rode home chatting away happily. The Alphas were just silently sitting on the backseat with of the car. At last they got home and the Alphas got out first. They opened the door politely for the others. The others were happy but at the same time weirded out. The once aggressive enemies suddenly became their slaves. They got into the house and they sat down on the sofas. The clones just stood nearby, refusing to sit down.
"Oh come on, sit here," said Ayane pointing to the other sofa. "You are our friends now."
The Alphas looked at each other but then sat next to each other.
"So what should we call you?" asked Ryu. "Phase 4 and Phase 4?"
"I think they should decide themselves," said Hayate. "So what do you want to be called?"
"Well I wanna be called Sakura," said one of the Phase 4 clones. "It's a very beautiful flower and also a very pretty name."
"And I wanna be called Daisy," said the other Phase 4. "I always liked daisies."
"Great!" said Kasumi. "Now we have to find clothes for you."
"Should we go buy some or shall we just give them our old clothes?" asked Ayane. "I don't have much clothes, though."
"I have some!" said Kasumi, getting up. "I even have 2 extra ninja outfits!"
She ran to her room to get them. She brought out her ninja outfits and showed the others. It was her old black and red ninja outfits.
"I still have like three more ninja outfits so here," she said giving them to her clones.
"It should fit you perfectly since you are my size," said Kasumi. "In fact you are clones of anyway."
Sakura and Daisy took the ninja outfits to the rooms to try on. They came out wearing it. It did fit them perfectly.
"Oh great now we have 3 Kasumis in this house," said Ryu. "We should go shopping for clothes because no one goes out to public wearing a ninja outfit."
"The two of you can wear my clothes for now," said Kasumi. "Come on we shall go shopping now!"
"Wait I'm hungry," said Hayate. "Can we go after dinner?"
"Oh yeah we forgot about dinner," said Ayane. "Come on Kasumi let's go and cook some dinner."
"It's okay Miss Ayane," said Sakura. "Me and Daisy will cook for you."
"Well Okay. That sounds nice," said Ryu. "Do you even know how to cook?"
"Well since Miss Kasumi can cook and we are clones of her," said Daisy. "We have her cooking skills too!"
"Okay then," said Hayate. "Kasumi cooks well, doesn't she?"
"No I cook better!" said Ayane. "Like yesterday the meal was perfect because I cooked."
"Well you only helped me," said Kasumi. "I did most of the work."
"Yes and I saw!" said Hayabusa. "You were only slicing the vegetables. Kasumi was the who was cooking."
"Alright," said Ayane. "You win."
Everyone laughed at this. Even Sakura and Daisy laughed at this. They didn't have so much freedom back in M.I.S.T laboratory. They were mostly ordered around and were forced to fight against their will.
They went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for their new friends. They cooked just like Kasumi would.They cooked thick Japanese style chicken curry with rice. They served the meal and they sat down to eat too. They were astonished at how tasty the meal was. They never knew that they could cook so well as they never got a chance to cook well. They were mostly kept in glass chambers when they were not needed.