Gifts and preparations

Kasumi sat up from her bag, her sister doing the same thing.
"Now what?" Ayane asked. "It's really late too..."
"I don't know," said Kasumi, getting up and grabbing her wakizashi. "Let's find out."
Ayane nodded and grabbed her tokkosho. Kasumi raised an eyebrow.
"Just in case it's something evil," Ayane said with a shrug. "It may be an evil spirit for all we know."
"Well evil spirits don't ring the doorbell before entering," said Kasumi. "But yeah, I agree with you. The stuff we've been through..."
They walked into the living room, their brother and his friend close behind. They were holding their katanas, unsheathed.
Ayane motioned them to wait and opened the door, ready with her tokkosho. Kasumi unsheathed her wakizashi as Ayane swung the door open and held the tokkosho at the caller's face.
The caller was surprised to see her cousins and her sister with their unsheathed weapons.
"Uh... Hi guys..."
"Honoka?!" All of them exclaimed in unison.
"What are you-" Ayane cried and pulled her into the house and slammed the door shut. "What are you doing here so late?"
"I came so that we can leave together for Ireland tomorrow," said Honoka. "I even brought my baggage."
"Well then where is it?" Ayane asked. "You only seemed to have brought yourself here..."
"Umm they're outside," said Honoka, pointing to the front door. "I put them down to ring the doorbell and you just pulled me in..."
Hayate sighed and went to get his cousin's luggage.
"Oi Ryu," Hayate called his friend. "Give me a hand. How did you bring all of these here, Honoka?"
The others stared at Honoka for coming so late.
"You could have came early tomorrow morning right?" Ayane said.
"Well I figured that it would be better if I came now," said Honoka. "You know, in case you guys need help packing."
They couldn't be mad at her for long. She was very sweet.
"I brought us some snacks too," said Honoka, holding up two tote bags that Hayate brought in from outside. "I figured that we needed some, because of the big company we're going in..."
"Thanks Honoka," said Kasumi. "As a matter of fact, we do need help packing. Could come to our room?"
"Sure," said Honoka putting the snack bags on the sofa and following Kasumi and Ayane to their room.
The sisters put their weapons away to be packed.
"Do you have a weapon, Honoka?" Kasumi asked. "I don't think you do."
"No I don't," said Honoka. "I never planned to become a ninja..."
"Hmm..." Kasumi looked around and went to her dresser. She opened it and took out a Wakizashi. It had a red sheath and a light pink tassel hanging from the handle.
"Here, this is for you," Kasumi said, handing it to her. "I really like this wakizashi, but I don't really use it much. It's also a little too small for me."
"Really?" Honoka said, accepting the Wakizashi. "Thank you so much, Oneesan! I will treasure it."
"Oh you better get something from me too," Ayane said, getting up and going towards her closet. "Wait..."
She dug for a while and took out two sheathed kunai blades.
"Here you go," Ayane said, giving them to her. "I have plenty more. I don't really use these kunai because I like my new ones. You can have them."
"Thank you so much, Ayane," said Honoka. "I'll be sure to use them."
"Wait two isn't enough," said Ayane and continued digging in her closet. "Here, take these. It's from the same set."
"Thank you so much, Ayane," said Honoka. "I'll bring them to Ireland. But how am I supposed to secure it to my suit?"
"We'll help you when you need to wear it," said Kasumi. "It takes time, but it's worth it."
"I'll wear your shozoku, Oneesan," said Honoka. "I still have it from our last mission."
The sisters smiled at each other.
"You wait here," said Ayane. "I'll be back."
She left the room and went to her brother's room. She knocked on the door and Hayate answered it.
"Is it ready?" Ayane asked. "The one for Honoka."
"Oh yeah it is," said Hayate. "It came yesterday, I completely forgot about it..."
"Shall we give it to her now? Ayane asked. "I feel like it's best we give it to her now."
He nodded and went to get it. He came back with it and gave it to Ayane.
The boys followed Ayane to her room to see Honoka's reaction.
"Honoka!" Ayane said. "We've got something for you."
She took out the shozoku and showed it to her.
"Ta'da!" Ayane said, flourishing a pink shinobi shozoku. "Now you have your very own shozoku."
"It's... for me?" Honoka said, surprised. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"
"Your welcome!" The shinobi said in unison.
"You wanna try it now?" Kasumi asked. "You can if you want."
"Sure," said Honoka and opened the packaging. "Oh it comes with a mask too! Oh and boots too!"
"Those aren't boots," said Ayane. "Those are sandals and shin guards."
They left her to wear the shozoku and she came out wearing it with the mask.
"How do I look?" Honoka asked, striking a pose. "I look good right?"
They nodded.

A/N: This is what the shozoku looks like

"Alright pack it," said Hayate. "Pack it and get some sleep."
"I will," said Honoka. "Thanks everyone!"
The girls helped each other pack and Honoka returned her old shozoku back to Sakura.
"What time is it?" Honoka asked, tired. "I bet it's late. It was already like eight when I arrived..."
"Wait let me check," said Kasumi, seeing her phone. "It's... eleven now..."
"Yikes we better sleep get to bed," said Ayane. "What time's our flight again?"
"Five in the evening," said Kasumi. "We still need to sleep."
They said goodnight and went to bed.
They woke up kinda late the next morning. The alphas were already awake. They prepared french toast for breakfast.
"Are they many things left in the fridge?" Ryu asked.
"Nope," said Sakura. "There's only some fruits and vegetables left in the fridge. And some ice in the freezer."
"Cook those vegetables for lunch," said Hayate. "And if there're any more things, just cook them so that we can eat them on the way."
"Alright," said Daisy. "We can see what we can do."
They sat around, preparing for their trip. The Alphas made a simple lunch. They found some seaweed and fish in the fridge and there wasn't much rice left. So they decided to make sushi. They decided to cook the fish so that it would last longer, resulting into California rolls instead.
They even decided to make bento boxes with the rest of the food left. There were some bread so they decided to make cute sandwiches to put in everyone's bento boxes.
"What are you guys making? Honoka said, entering the kitchen. "Are those for the trip?"
"Yep," said Mist. "In case we get hungry."
"Are there any lemons?" Honoka asked. "I wanna make some lemonade!"
"Sure go ahead," said Daisy. "We were wondering what to do with them, but since you wanna make lemon juice, go ahead."
Sakura handed her a bag of lemons. Honoka sat at the counter island and started to squeeze them one by one. She was having some difficulty but her sister and cousin came to the rescue. They helped her with the lemons and they ended up having large bottles of lemonade.
They added some water and honey to sweeten the lemon juice.
"Alright now that's done," said Kasumi. "Now for our trip..."