The battle

"They are here," Nameless said when he saw the others approach. "You guys better hide."
The ninjas ran to the other rooms and hid. Nameless opened the door and let them in.
"Welcome, Mr. Delaney," he greeted Donovan with a smile. "Who are these?"
"Oh they are my daughters," said Donovan. "This is Patricia, Isabel and Felicia. They look Asian because my wife was from Japan."
"Oh okay," Nameless said, confused at why he brought the Alphas with them. "Have a seat, everyone."
"Daughters?" Ryu whispered to the others, annoyed. "My foot! Those are Alphas!"
"The one with the hood too," said Kasumi. "That's an Alpha 1000. She's just wearing a full suit to cover her jelly skin!"
"Like what I'm doing," said Mist. "Well, we can easily defeat her."
They sat down and Krizalid went in to where the ninjas were hiding.
"I think it's time you guys made an entrance," said Krizalid. "He's in the living room with Maxima and the others."
"Thank you for your help, Krizalid," said Hayate. "Come on, guys!"
They stormed into the living room with Krizalid behind them. Donovan looked at them in shock. But then he smirked.
"I knew that it was odd that I never encountered you guys here," Donovan said with a smirk. "That's why I brought backup with me wherever I went."
"Well they're no match for us!" Kasumi shouted. "Who knows better to defeat a clone better than the original?"
"That's true," said Donovan. "But not if they have been genetically modified. Alphas, ATTACK!"
More Alphas appeared. They started fighting in the living room. It was a good thing that the room was big. They had also moved the furniture to the side so that they wouldn't get damaged.
The Alphas fought whole-heartedly to protect Donovan but they were defeated. They were either burnt, frozen, or sliced.
The people of NESTS helped them too. They were defeating one Alpha after another, but more kept appearing. The ones that kept coming appeared to have been stronger than the last. A few more Alpha 1000 clones kept coming too.
"This is so fun!" Kula said, excitedly fighting with her ice. "But why do they keep disappearing when I attack them? That's no fun!"
Krizalid was fighting them too. He hadn't fought anyone in a while and he felt good doing it. Maxima was shooting them with his cannons while K' wore his sunglasses and smirked while fighting them, something he rarely did.
Nameless fought them too with his red flame and glove. The new glove operated the same way the old one did, only he didn't have to remove it.
Hayate was making his way to Donovan but the Alphas kept getting in his way. Ayane fought with her Kunai blades of while Kasumi did with her Shrouded Moon Wakizashi. Honoka watched how they used their weapons and imitated them and fought the same way that they did.
Donovan watched them fight in triumph. More Alphas appeared but the others were successfully defeating them one by one.
"You won't get away with this, Donovan," Kasumi said, fighting them one by one. "You will pay, with your life!"
"Oh really?" Donovan said teasingly. "Are you sure it isn't the exact opposite? Because I'm already away with this. You are all gonna die."
Honoka fought by using all the techniques that she learnt. She was also using her powers, which made her stronger. She attempted to do the Getsurin, Reppu again and succeeded. She was really happy.
"Yay I did it!" Honoka shouted, jumping up and down.
She did not notice an Alpha standing behind her, ready to attack. Luckily, Hayate realised this and slashed the Alpha with his Katana.
"Be careful, Honoka," said Hayate. "Stay focused on the battle."
"Oh sorry, Niisan," Honoka said sheepishly. "Hayate Niisan, look out!"
Honoka jumped up and and gave the Alpha Ayane's Tenryu-Rensei.
"You've improved," Hayate said and continued the battle.
Kasumi fought well too. But as soon as she defeated one Alpha, more appeared. Ryu came to help her. They fought together.
Sakura and Daisy fought together too. Mist fought as much Alpha 1000 clones as she could. She was doing a good job because she was one of their kind too, and knew their moves perfectly well.
Meanwhile the others were coming in the car.
"Drat this traffic," Iori said in annoyance, slapping the steering wheel. "Why are there so many cars here?"
"Well according to the GPS, the storm last night caused a large tree to fall over on the road and it's being cleared away," said Seirah. "It's only at the side of the road, but you know how the traffic reacts right?"
"Is there another way?" Kyo asked. "Like another way that would lead us to the place?"
"Let me check..." said Seirah, making the GPS calculate another route. "Nope, there isn't."
"So what do we do?" Isolde asked in panic. "We might not get there in time!"
"Oh yes we are," said Iori, turning the steering wheel to the right. "I'm gonna take a shortcut!"
"Yagami, no!" Kyo shouted. "That won't work!"
"Yes. It. Will." Iori said and hit the accelerator.
There were in the last lane and Iori steered the car towards the divider. He hit the accelerator even more so that it would go up and land on the paved divider. He drove fast and went past all the cars that were stopped. He passed all of them, even the fallen tree and got back on the road.
"You see?" Iori said. "Look at how free this road is! Those idiots are just too keen on watching the workers lift the fallen tree."
"Way to go, Iori," said Kyo. "Seirah, how long more?"
"Only five minutes more," said Seirah. "But I think it's shorter."
"Great," said Isolde. "I can't wait any longer."
Meanwhile Nameless was trying hard to fight off the Alphas. For some reason, all of them had cornered him and tried to fight him. It was because they thought that their fight would go a lot easier once he's defeated since he was the only one with a high-tech weapon.
He fought them with his glove, and unleashed his flame. It was a wonder that the place did not burn down. The Alphas kept disappearing but more kept coming.
This time, more Alpha 1000 clones were coming. One of them teleported behind him and managed to give him B.U.R.S.T. which drained a lot of his energy.
Alpha 1000 dealt more damage in this move than Alpha-152 did. Nameless was almost completely drained.
The Alphas started to corner him and one of them gave him R.U.S.H. He tried to get up, but the Alpha made a glass wall and gave him B.R.E.A.K. He soon found that his vision was blurring. The others tried to help him but they couldn't get to him since there were many annoying Alphas in the way.
Krizalid realised this and fire wings started forming on his back as he started to fly to Zayn to help him out but one of the Alphas noticed this and stopped him started to fight him midair.
"Zhe!" Krizalid shouted. "Are you okay?"
"Uhh..." was all he managed to say. He was slowly losing consciousness.