Luring Donovan

Battery low, only 5% remaining...
"Oh no where's the charger?!" Seirah said, frantically searching in Krizalid's laptop bag. She found it and it was disassembled, and it caused her to panic even more.
She assembled it with shaky hands and Isolde plugged it into the nearest outlet and turned it on while Whip plugged it into the laptop. The laptop started charging.
"Phew, that's a relief," said Seirah, relaxing. "Thanks, Isolde. He's just like K' when it comes to stuff like this..."
"Well, he is his clone after all," said Kyo. "Anyway, where's the place?"
"Not that far from here," said Whip, using her phone. "I have saved the location in my phone GPS."
"Great then let's go!" Isolde said, getting up. "We need to get there in time!"
"Wait," said Diana, going to where hers and Foxy's bags were. "Take these."
She held up a plastic bag with some snacks.
"Eating helps people calm down," said Diana. "I packed some for you guys too."
"And here," Foxy said, going to her luggage. "Take this too."
She took out a sabre and gave it to Isolde.
"If you ever need to defend yourself, just use it," said Foxy. "Your powers aren't so affective. Use this instead. Oh and here, take this belt too. You can safely keep the sabre in this and it also has some paralysing darts."
"I will," said Isolde, accepting the sabre and hugging both Foxy and Diana. "Thank you. You guys are like mothers I never had."
They bid them goodbye and left. Foxy and Diana stayed behind in case they needed anything. They had rented a car earlier in case one of them had to go out because the others took the only two cars that they had.
"Seirah, lead they way!" Iori said, slipping behind the wheel. "How long is it from here?"
"About an hour," said Seirah, sitting on the front passenger seat. "It says that this is the shortest route."
Kyo sat behind Iori, next to Isolde. She kept looking at Nameless's old glove, the one that had her DNA. She knew that Nameless really treasured the glove so she brought it. It made her feel like he was with her.
"Zhe..." she whispered, fingering the glove as a tear fell on it.
"Don't worry, Isolde," said Kyo. "He'll be fine."
Isolde nodded and smiled.
"You guys are like family to me," said Isolde. "I thought my life had just ended when I died during that experiment. But now I'm much happier. Thanks guys."

Meanwhile at the countryside...
"Okay we're all ready," said Kasumi. "Look at Honoka!"
"Hi guys!" Honoka said. "I'm a ninja! Hiyaaaa!"
She attempted to do Kasumi's Getsurin, Reppu, but failed the landing and fell flat on her face.
"Careful!" Kasumi said, helping her up. "You better work on that landing."
"Yeah and I think you better not pull that stunt..." said Ayane. "You might fail."
"I think we better go and bring him here," said Krizalid. "Come on, Max. K', you're coming too?"
"Yeah I wanna see what this Donovan guy looks like, while he's still alive," said K', getting up. "It's his last moments on earth after all."
"This is the first time anyone has shortened my name," said Maxima, following them to the door. "Nameless, you better wait for us here."
"Yeah I will," said Nameless. "Better not forget to call me Zayn. I kinda like that name, to be honest."
"Maybe that can be your name," said Hayate. "Nameless isn't a name."
"Yeah it kinda feels weird to have no name," said Nameless. "I think from now on, I'll call myself Zayn."
Meanwhile Maxima was walking to Donovan's place with his alleged sons.
"I think you should knock," said Maxima. "Because Donovan is familiar with you."
Krizalid nodded and went forward to knock the door. He did and waited. Donovan soon opened the door.
"Oh hello again, Mr. McFly," Donovan said in a friendly manner. "Who are your friends?"
"Oh hi, Mr Delaney," Krizalid greeted. "This is my father... Maximus and this is my brother... Dash. We came here to invite you for tea. And please, just call me Kris."
"Oh sure, I'd be delighted, Kris," said Donovan. "Is it okay if I bring a few friends?"
The three of them looked at each other. Friends? Who were his friends?
"Uh sure, Mr Delaney," Maxima answered. "We would be happy to have a few more guests with us. Right, Dash?"
K' was annoyed that Maxima would acknowledge him that way but just nodded with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"That's right... Dad," K' said. "The more the merrier."
"Yeah we came here to bring you in case you didn't know which was one was our house," said Krizalid. "So... shall we?"
"Yeah sure," said Donovan. "Just give me a minute. Why don't you come in for a while?"
"Nah we're good," said K'. "We'll just stay here."
"Oh but I can't just leave you guys out here in the cold," said Donovan. "Come in."
"It's okay, Mr. Delaney, we're warm enough in our coats," Maxima said humbly. "We can wait here, right Dash?"
"Yes dad," K' said, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "We can wait."
"Very well, then," said Donovan and went back in after shutting the door.
"Oi what was the point of that?" K' asked, annoyed. "You were like 'right, Dash' whenever you said something!"
"Hey, quiet down," Maxima said. "He might hear us..."
"Tch whatever," K' said, annoyed. "Just stop making me talk, okay?"
"Okay, Aibou," said Maxima. "It was fun to play with you that way."
"The two of you, shh!" Krizalid whispered, quieting them down. "He might be listening to our conversation."
"Yeah, sorry, Krizalid, I mean Kris," said Maxima. "Don't forget to call me dad, okay?"
"Yeah, dad," said Krizalid. "Urgh, what's taking him so long?"
"I have no idea," said K'. "Maybe we should sneak in?"
Maxima was about to reply but Donovan came out with three other people. Two of them were Alphas while the third one was wearing an oversized sweater with the hood. She was even wearing gloves.
'Okay I know it's cold, but are the gloves really necessary?' Maxima thought. 'Something's up with her...'
He scanned her and found out why.
'These are Kasumi's clones,' Maxima concluded. 'Genetically modified to be more powerful.'
"These are my daughters," Donovan said. "You must've noticed that they look Asian, that's because my wife is Japanese. This one's Patricia and the other one's Isabel. The third one with the hood is Felicia. She's a little shy."
'What a liar...' K' thought. 'It's so obvious that they're not in any way related...'
"So which one did we see the other day?" Krizalid asked. "Was it Patricia or Isabel?"
"It was me, Isabel," one of the Alphas said. "I realised that you thought I was a maid. I was just trying out a costume for a party this Saturday."
"Oh okay," Krizalid said. "So shall we?"
"Yeah, come on," said Donovan. "Lock the door, Felicia."
They walked down the road towards their alleged home. Krizalid knocked and Nameless opened the door.