The nightmare

Third person POV
"He's definitely Irish," said Hayate, getting into the car. "He can speak the Gaeilge language fluently, just like any other Irish person."
"Well I don't really know anyone that's Irish," said Iori with a shrug. "Not that I actually hang out with people."
"Like we don't know," said K'. "But I feel like I do know someone from Ireland."
"Yeah but my data says he's dead," said Maxima. "I don't think he's alive..."
They went back to their hotel and started packing. They were about to move to Waterford this time.
"We're lucky because there's five of them there," said Maxima. "We should leave early."
"Oh great," said K'. "So we have to wake up like three a.m. or something?"
"K', you keep forgetting that we have a cool spaceship in our hands," said Kyo. "It would take us there in like five minutes or so."
"Yeah but we still gotta go early," said Maxima. "How does six o' clock sound?"
"Sure I guess," said Nameless. "I've just gotta set my alarm and I'm good to go."
"Well, alarms don't exactly work for me," said Kula. "Can you wake me up, Seirah?"
"Sure, honey," said Whip, stroking Kula's hair affectionately. "I'll wake you up just in time."
"Could you do the same for me too, Kasumi?" Ayane asked. "I might oversleep again."
"Don't worry I will," said Kasumi. "I feel like we should sleep a little early today."
They went to sleep early that night. Kasumi had another fearful nightmare.
Kasumi dreamt that she was walking alone in a dark alleyway. It was cold, she knew that much, and she came to a dead end. She turned around to go in the opposite direction, but froze at the sight in front of her.
The strange guy was there, dressed in all black like he always did. His face was covered with the hood, and he looked more like a shadow in the dark night.
"Who- who are you?!" Kasumi demanded in a shaky voice.
She was alone there and there was no sign of her siblings or her best friends. The man started walking slowly towards her, inching closer and closer. Kasumi backed away in fear. It was then that she noticed that her back had hit the wall. She was cornered. The man still threatened to come closer.
"Please," Kasumi said in fear. "Don't come near me."
The man stopped, much to Kasumi's surprise. He suddenly threw his head back and started laughing maniacally.
"Who are you?" Kasumi asked in fear. "Why are you doing this?"
"You don't know who I am?" The man asked in a shockingly deep voice. "I thought that's why you came to Ireland? To hunt for me?"
"D-Donovan?" The name escaped her shaking lips. "So it's you! But your blood type...?"
The man started laughing hysterically again.
"I changed my blood type," the man said, a smirk visible in his voice. "I added another negative to make my blood positive!"
The statement made no sense, but in the dream, it seemed to make perfect sense.
"You evil man!" Kasumi shouted. "Why would you do such a thing?!"
The man started speaking in a language she didn't understand. He spoke in his deep voice while pacing left and right in front of her. It was apparently Gaeilge. But for some reason, it sounded eerily like Arabic or something. But in her mind, it rang Gaeilge. She just knew it was Gaeilge for some reason.
Chills ran down her spine, both in the dream and in real life. She had no idea that she was covered in cold sweat.
Kasumi started screaming as the man took his hood off to reveal his face. Only, he had no face.
There was only black smoke where his head supposed to be.
Kasumi screamed as she crouched on the ground, clutching her head in fear. She just wanted this to end.
The man ran to her and started strangling her. The faceless man's figure started fading as purple hair started forming around his face, and slowly, he turned to Ayane.
"Wake up!" Ayane shouted, shaking her. "Kasumi, you'll wake the whole hotel!"
Kasumi sat up and started breathing heavily, clutching her neck to see it was okay.
"Kasumi, what's wrong?" Ayane asked. "Had another nightmare? You're sweating as if you worked out for five hours straight!"
"It was that guy," Kasumi gasped out. "That creepy guy that's been stalking us."
"Hey relax first," said Ayane, reaching for the water bottle on her nightstand. "Here, have some water."
Kasumi drank the water and started telling the story to Ayane. Ayane gasped when she came to the part when the guy revealed to have no face.
"You have a very WILD imagination, Kasumi," said Ayane. "And I seem to be the number one victim for it..."
"Sorry, Ayane," Kasumi said sheepishly. "Well at least I woke you up in time."
She showed her the time. It was exactly one minute before her alarm rang.
"Fine let's get ready," said Ayane, getting out of bed. "Go shower first."
"But that dream was so wrong," Kasumi said, grabbing her toiletries before going to the bathroom. "Like, if that ever happened in real life, he would've been dead before he could utter a word!"
"Eh are you sure about that?" Ayane asked doubtfully. "Something tells me that the dream was right."
"Oh just wait and see," said Kasumi. "The next time we encounter that guy, he's dead meat!"
There was a sudden bang on the door at the side of the room.
"What's going on?" Hayabusa asked, barging in from the adjoining room, almost breaking the door. "I heard a scream, is everything all right?"
"You're late," Ayane said drily. "It's all over now. Our friend just had a nightmare."
"Told you so," Hayate's voice came from the adjoining room. "She's known to have such vivid dreams like that."
"Yeah sorry about that," said Kasumi. "But it felt so real! I'm still doubtful if it was a dream."
"Try not think about it, Kasumi," said Ryu. "Your mind must be overworked. Better relax a bit."
Kasumi nodded and went to take a shower. It helped her relax a bit and she was thinking about how ridiculous the dream was.
'Now how could anyone change their blood type like that?' Kasumi thought while chuckling to herself. 'Like that's ridiculous. How could anyone change their blood type? Wait... Is that even possible?'
But then her mind started thinking about it. What if he really did change his blood type?
As soon as she was out of the shower, she grabbed her phone and started looking it up. Apparently it was possible to change your blood type, with a bone marrow transplant. It was a way to treat leukaemia.
She knocked on the door on the right of the hotel room. It was Sakura and Daisy's room. Sakura opened, just coming out of the shower. Daisy had just entered the shower that time and was no where to be seen.
"Did you scream just now?" Sakura asked. "Because I thought I heard someone scream."
"Long story," Kasumi said. "Tell me now, did Donovan ever have leukaemia?"
"No I don't think so," said Sakura. "Because if he did, he wouldn't be able to donate blood to Raidou, remember? It wasn't that long ago too. If he did have leukaemia, he wouldn't have recovered yet."
"Huh that's true too," said Kasumi. "Thanks for clearing this for me, Sakura."
"Wait, why the sudden question?" Sakura asked. "What makes you think he had leukaemia?"
"I'll explain later," said Kasumi, shutting the door, much to Sakura's surprise.
Kasumi started getting ready while Ayane was still in the shower.
It was five thirty at that time. It was a good thing they had biscuits and snacks for them to have as breakfast on the way to Waterford.