The Sakazakis

They decided to take Hitomi out for a light lunch during the break.
"That's right, you gotta eat," Leifang said. "You only ate, what, a blueberry?"
"Okay fine," said Hitomi. "I'll just have a fruit yogurt and maybe a granola bar?"
"I saw some sold at the stadium snack shop," said Kasumi. "Come on, guys."
They had some yogurt and granola bar each and waited at the backstage room for the break to be over.
"Hey Hitomi, we need to leave for Ireland tomorrow," Hayate said. "We found a lead of where Donovan might be."
"Tomorrow?" Hitomi asked in surprise. "I wish you all the best in your journey of hunting Donovan."
"Thanks, Hitomi," said Hayate. "You can win this. We wish you all the best too."
"Thanks, Hayate," Hitomi said. "Give me a call once you've landed, okay?"
"We will," Ayane answered. "Good luck, Hitomi."
The break was over and Hitomi ran back to the arena. The others went to the floor above to watch her.
Her next opponent was Yuri Sakazaki, Ryo's sister.
"You may have beaten my brother, but you can't beat me!" Yuri said, getting into her fighting stance. "Don't underestimate me just because I'm small!"
"Well, right back atcha, Miss Sakazaki," Hitomi said, bowing in respect before she got into her fighting stance. "Because I'm much smaller and younger than you."
"Oh yeah, I didn't realise that..." said Yuri and the battle began.
"You can do this Yuri!" Someone cheered, holding up a sign with Yuri's name written in colourful letters. "Go Yuri!"
It was Mai. She had come to cheer for Yuri, and mainly because Andy came with his brother to cheer for Ryo.
Yuri smiled as she prepared for battle.
It was a very intense battle.
Hitomi took the first hit. She started the battle with Enpi,Gyosho, which sent Yuri flying back.
Yuri got up and launched a ball of energy at Hitomi, shouting Kohuken!
Hitomi got up and saw that Yuri were throwing more Kohukens her way. Hitomi sidestepped an ran towards Yuri and gave her a Tobi-Ushiro-Geri.
Yuri jumped back up and Hitomi quickly sidestepped and gave her a Seifu.
But Yuri wasn't gonna be on the receiving end that long. She gave Hitomi a Silent Nage and then while Hitomi was getting up, she gave Hitomi her famous Kuunga.
"Whoa, she's nuts!" Hayate said from the floor above. If this was in the Dead Or Alive tournament, she would've been disqualified!"
"Yeah like what happened to Honoka," Ayane added.
Yuri was about to launch a Saifua on Hitomi, but Hitomi quickly countered it with a Kyokushin-Taijin.
When Yuri was attempting to get up, she gave her a Moka.
In the end, Hitomi won the match.
"Yay I win!" Hitomi said cheerfully. "My fists are on fire!"
"You're strong," Yuri said, getting up. "I wish you all the best in the tournament."
"Thank you," Hitomi said cheerfully. "I will do my best!"
"Well you haven't seen the last of us Sakazakis yet," Yuri said with a grin. "Hey I don't mean this in a vengeful way. I'm just saying that another Sakazaki will be your opponent after this."
"Oh so another family member?" Hitomi asked and Yuri nodded. "Alright, I'll do my best!"
Her next opponent was a guy with long black hair. His name was Robert Garcia.
He came to Yuri and hugged her. She hugged back and ran off to the waiting area. Then he saw Ryo staring at him not far off and shuddered at the thought of getting beaten up again.
"Afraid of your girl's brother?" Hitomi asked, realising this. "Well, that's relatable. Sometimes I'm afraid of my guy's sisters!"
"So you know how I feel," Robert said, getting into his fighting stance. "Anyway, show me what you've got!"
They started battling.
"Wait Hitomi is afraid of us?" Kasumi asked Ayane. "That's surprising..."
"Well yeah," Hayate said. "You come spying on us whenever we go out. Of course she's afraid of you..."
"But then again she comes tagging along wherever we go," said Ayane. "Like once, I was in an South American jungle, tracking the Alpha that believed it was the real Kasumi, she was there too! Just chilling behind a tree that had a huge snake wrapped around it!"
"Oh look she actually won," Hayate said, looking down. "And we missed the match. Thanks, girls..."
"You're welcome!" Hayate's sisters told him cheerfully.
Hitomi's next opponent was another girl. She had short black hair and wore a yellow headband. She was wearing a white gi.
The ninjas watched as Hitomi defeated her too. The announcer announced another break before the final round.
"Oh I hope that whoever it is, I can beat them," Hitomi said. "I'm starting to have some anxiety after I lost at the last round back in the fifth DOA tournament..."
"Don't worry, Hitomi," Hayate said comfortingly. "You can do it."
"Yeah I know I can," Hitomi said. "Wanna have a spar? My muscles feel a little stiff."
"Sure," said Hayate. "Come on."
They went outside and started sparring but Ryu stopped them before the battle ended.
"Why?" Hitomi asked.
"We only have five minutes till the break is over," said Ryu. "If we don't leave now, we won't get there in time!"
"Oh yeah," said Hayate. "Well, good luck Hitomi."
Hitomi went back to the arena and the others went to their usual spot upstairs.
"Who's that guy?" Kasumi asked, seeing a man wearing a Tengu mask and a black gi. "He has a very menacing aura about him..."
"Yeah I can feel it too," said Hayabusa. "Better ask your girl to be careful, buddy."
"Yeah," said Hayate. "Let's cheer. GO HITOMI! YOU CAN DO THIS!!"
The others cheered too. Hitomi looked up when they cheered. She waved at them.
Hitomi got into her fighting stance and prepared to fight.
"I'm guessing you're the third Sakazaki that I'm supposed to fight against," Hitomi said and bowed with respect. "It is an honour to fight you, Mr Sakazaki."
"Who is Takuma Sakazaki, I've never heard of him before," the masked man said. "I am Mr Karate! I am the founder of Kyokugenryu Karate!"
"Dude, does your dad really think that no one can recognise him through that mask?" Terry asked Ryo. "He thinks his disguise is foolproof?"
"Apparently yes," Ryo said, annoyed. "He even tried fooling me and Yuri with it."
"Yeah but I kinda got truth out of him," said Terry with a laugh. "I called him Mr Tengu and he shouted at me, saying he was Mr Karate."
"Was he wearing his mask?" Ryo asked.
"Nope," Terry said while shaking his head with a grin. "He wasn't. And when I called him Mr Karate, he denied."
"Well, Dad's always Dad," Ryo said with a shrug.
Just then he caught sight of Yuri and Robert. Ryo was enraged.
"Robert!" Ryo shouted in anger. "How many times do I have to tell him to stay away from my sister!"
"Hey Ryo do you think that girl stands a chance against your dad?" Terry asked, changing the subject to protect Robert and Yuri.
"What? Oh that girl?" Ryo said, turning his attention to the contestants in the arena. "I don't know, that girl is strong. She's also really powerful, despite being small. She's smaller than Yuri!"
"Yeah I know right," said Terry. "But she's really strong, isn't she?"
"Yeah she is," said Ryo. "But I almost beat her, you know..."
"Hey isn't that King?" Terry said, pointing to a familiar short-haired girl. "Oh yes it is!"
"King!" Ryo said, turning away. "I can't let her see me like this, especially since I lost..."