Kula's call and a few texts

K' answered the call and immediately Kula's high-pitched voice broke through.
"Hello? K'?" Kula said through the phone. "Are you there?"
"Kula!" K' answered. "Where are you? What are you doing?"
"I'm fine, K'," said Kula. "I'm here, in Miyama. I'm with a few ninjas."
"Ninjas?" Maxima said, confused. "Who? The Shiranui clan?"
"No not with the Shiranui clan," said Kula. "They're awful! Especially Mai! Andy isn't so bad though... but he isn't exactly a Shiranui so..."
"So who are you with?" K' asked. "Kisaragi?"
"No I don't actually know which clan these people are from," said Kula. "But they said they're from the ice cream tension clan or something..."
"Ice cream what clan?" K' asked, annoyed and shocked. "I've never heard of any ice cream tension clan before."
"Kula, just give me the phone," said Hayate. "Let me explain."
Kula was at the shinobis' home at the time. They had made her charge her phone and call K' immediately.
"Hello?" K' said when there was no sound from Kula. "Kula? Are you there?"
"Hello?" Hayate said, much to the surprise of the two men at the other end. "Mr... K'?"
"Who are you?" K' asked. "What are you doing with Kula?"
"Relax, man, we don't mean any harm," said Hayate. "Kula just got transported here through some quantum computer by an enemy. So we found her, and brought her to safety."
"Oh thank goodness," said Maxima. "So who are you?"
"I am Hayate, leader of the Mugen-Tenshin clan," said Hayate. "We had to tell Kula that we're from the ice cream clan to win her trust. Like I said, she was in bad hands."
"So you rescued her, huh?" K' asked. "Well thanks for that and all, but why isn't she returning? And more importantly, where are her two tall friends?"
"Oh them," said Hayate. "They live with Kula in an apartment nearby. The reason why they haven't returned to a Tokyo yet is because well... Kula doesn't wanna leave us."
"Yes that's true," said Kasumi. "She has grown too attached to us. Well, we can't help loving Kula too. I'm Kasumi by the way, Hayate's sister."
"Just like Kula to make friends this easily," said K'. "But yeah, I agree with you too. She's too sweet to hate."
Maxima was surprised when he said this. He stared at K' in shock.
"K' is that really you?" Maxima asked. "Or did NESTS clone you too? Did they replace you with a clone? Are you Krizalid or something?"
K' elbowed Maxima's chest so hard that there was a loud metallic 'thud' sound. It was a miracle that his chest cannon didn't go off.
"What was that?" Ayane asked on the other end.
"It's nothing," said K'. "Our friend Maxima just stumbled and fell."
"Are you okay, Uncle?" Kula asked. "Did you hurt yourself?"
"For the hundredth time, stop calling me uncle..." said Maxima. "I'm not that old! I'm not even thirty!"
"Poor guy," said Hayate with pity. "It's a good thing she doesn't call me Uncle Hayate. That would be unbearable."
"Oh you want to call you uncle?" Kula asked innocently. "Okay, I will!"
The others started laughing at Hayate, mainly Kasumi and Ryu. Ryu was laughing so hard until he was on the ground.
"That's enough you two..." said Hayate, annoyed. "Okay so what do we have to do?"
"We'll come over," said Maxima. "You said you were in Miyama? Miyama, Kyoto?"
"Yes that's right," said Kasumi. "Sweet home Miyama. Well, this isn't exactly our home, just our temporary base. Our home is in the village, not far off."
"We'll be there," said K'. "We would like to meet you."
"Fine by us," said Hayate. "We would like to meet you too."
They hung up. K' looked at Maxima, and Maxima looked back at K'.
"So it's Miyama for us now," said K'. "Well, I don't know how it's gonna turn out..."
"It would be fine," said Maxima. "Come on, lets start packing."
They climbed back into their SUV and drove back to their apartment.
Little did they know, Iori was still watching them. He was kinda anxious for Kula's disappearance too. So when K' received a call from Kula, he decided to listen in. He was glad to find that she was fine, but was also curious on what was going on. Especially with the fact that she's living with ninjas.
"Miyama, huh?" Iori said to himself. "I'm going too."
He received a text from Kyo.
"Kusanagi?" Iori asked in surprised. "But why is he texting me?"
Kyo: Oi Yagami
Iori: Kusanagi?
Iori: What do u want?
Kyo: Did sunglasses n that big guy come to see u?
Iori: Yeah they did
Iori: Says that ice girl is missing
Kyo: Did u have anything to do with it?
Iori: Now y would I?
Kyo: I don't know
Kyo: U do know that u have that villain vibes about u right?
Iori: Wait so people think I'm a villain?
Kyo: Well yeah
Kyo: Did u see ur profile in that KOF ALL STAR game?
Iori: No
Iori: I don't have time to play games
Kyo: Wait let me snap a pic of it

 "But why is he texting me?"Kyo: Oi YagamiIori: Kusanagi?Iori: What do u want?Kyo: Did sunglasses n that big guy come to see u?Iori: Yeah they didIori: Says that ice girl is missingKyo: Did u have anything to do with it?Iori: Now y would I?Kyo: I ...

Iori: WHAT?!
Iori: They think I'm a VILLAIN?!
Iori: What did I ever do?
Kyo: That's what I said Yagami
Iori: Shermie thinks I'm handsome?
Iori: Well I don't blame her
Kyo: Yagami...
Iori: Oooo it says I'm a genius
Iori: See Kusanagi
Iori: Even the game developers know that I'm a genius
Kyo: Seriously?
Iori: What made Leona think I'm a weakling?
Iori: What did I ever do to her?
Kyo: Yagami stop
Iori: Okay okay
Iori: So what is this for?
Kyo: Did u do anything to Kula?
Iori: No!
Iori: I may be a genius
Iori: But I'm not a low person
Iori: I don't take pleasure in bullying the weak
Kyo: Are u aware that she can neutralise the Kusanagi flame?
Iori: Well yeah
Iori: That's because the Kusanagi flame is lame
Kyo: Hey!
Kyo: The Yagami flame is cursed
Kyo: Wait that reminds me
Kyo: Aren't you supposed to be dead or something?
Iori: Haha
Iori: Now that's where U're wrong
Iori: Kusanagi I lifted the Yagami curse!
Iori: Now I'm free!
Iori: N so are my future wife n kids
Kyo: Good on u Yagami
Iori: Hey Kusanagi
Kyo: What?
Iori: I have a plan
Kyo: What is it?
Iori: It's hard to explain on the phone
Kyo: I can't come over
Kyo: I have my cousins here
Iori: Oh come on
Kyo: Yagami...
Kyo: Oh wait they're leaving
Kyo: But I don't wanna see ur face
Iori: Fine I'll wear a mask
Kyo: Seriously Yagami
Iori: Well then what do u want me to do?
Kyo: Fine I'll meet u
Kyo: But not in ur home
Kyo: Lets meet in Yoyogi park
Iori: Fine with me
Iori: See u in 45 minutes
Kyo: Aight