Caught!

Kasumi greeted them at the door while Iori and Kyo waited in the taxi to see what was going on.
"Wait that girl's a ninja?" Iori asked in surprise. "Well, definitely better than that maggot of a Mai Shiranui."
"Oh come on she isn't that bad," said Kyo. "She's just annoying. Her fighting abilities are quite good, just that's her flames are no match to my Kusanagi flame."
"There were more than one ninja in there," said Iori. "I heard their phone conversation. There were like two or three people. Maybe more because there was laughter too."
"You spied on them, Yagami?" Kyo asked.
"No I didn't," said Iori. "They were speaking on the phone in front of my house. I was in the garden and I heard everything."
"Now why did they choose to speak in front of your home out of everyone else's?" Kyo asked. "They should've at least spoke in the car."    
"Kyo..." Iori said annoyed. "But I wanna know what's going on! Lets go peek in their windows."
Iori paid the taxi and got out of the car. Kyo got out too. The gate wasn't locked so they silently opened it and went in. Kyo tried to reason with Iori to not do this and just go back, but his words fell on deaf ears.
Iori shushed Kyo and snuck towards the window of the living room where they heard everything.
Everyone inside had no idea of what was going on outside.
"Ninjas, these are our friends, K', Maxima and Seirah," said Diana. "We were all a part of NESTS but we quit and decided to turn against them because of their evil operation."
"Nice to meet you," Hayate said. "Have a seat."
Sakura brought some drinks and served them to everyone.
"It's getting dark outside, I think I should close the windows and turn the lights on," said Kasumi.
She turned the lights on and started closing the windows and pulling the curtains close. While closing the window directly next to the front door, she felt the strong presence of two people. She decided that she should confront them.
Kasumi casually went to Ayane and whispered to her about the two unknown people outside. Ayane nodded and they both went to investigate without the knowledge of the others.
"Wait how come there are three of you?" Maxima asked. "You have the same biological data too. But wait you two are synthetically made."
"That's because we are Kasumi's clones," said Daisy. "That one is the real Kasumi."
Kasumi just waved a hand at them when she heard her name. The others just continued talking while Kasumi and her sister slowly opened the front door and went out to their porch to investigate.
The two disguised men were very annoyed that the curtains were closed tightly across the window, especially the redhead. Iori was very annoyed and started cursing the one who closed the curtains.
"Who was that idiot who closed curtains?" Iori scolded. "Don't they know that we're watching from outside?"
"Yagami..." said Kyo, annoyed with Iori. "You think they know that you'll come prowling around here?"
"Oh yes we do!" A feminine voice said behind them.
The two men turned around in shock and saw the two kunoichis standing there with their arms crossed.
Iori was gonna fight them, but Kyo pulled him away while running. When they got to the gate, they were surprised to see the kunoichis appear before them.
"Going somewhere?" Ayane asked smugly.
They were gonna push them off and run away, but then Ayane cast a mild ninpo spell that knocked them to the ground, unconscious.
"Ayane, what have you done?" Kasumi asked. "Bring them in. Bad guys or not, they're still human!"
"Oh sure they are," Ayane said in an annoyed tone. "Where did this mercy go when you attacked the soldiers that we sent after you?"
"Well, that was for means of self-defence," said Kasumi. "But these two... my heart tells me that they're good people who don't mean any harm."
"Yes I can sense it too," Ayane agreed. "You know what, you're right. Lets take them inside and revive them."
They brought them in and the others stared at them in surprise.
"What did you do?" Was the first thing that Hayate asked them. "And why have you beaten them up?"
"We found them sneaking around," said Ayane. "They were standing around, cursing the person who closed the curtains."
"Okay, but why have you brought them in?" Hayate asked. "Why didn't you hand them over to the police?"
Ayane shrugged and pointed to Kasumi.
"They seem like good people," Kasumi said. "My heart tells me."
"I feel something the same too," Ryu said to her defence. "Lets revive them to find out."
Kasumi and Ayane laid the two men on the couch. K' suddenly gave a shout.
"It's those guys from the train station!" K' shouted while pointing to them. "They followed us here!"
"Their data is very familiar," Maxima added. "This guy has the exact data as Kyo, and this guy has the same data as Iori. But there's something missing. He doesn't have the power of Orochi."
"Oh my gosh, Maxima did you forget?" Seirah said suddenly. "Iori no longer has the Orochi blood! Don't you remember? He lifted the curse!"
"Does this mean?" K' asked, walking towards the unconscious men. "Are they Kyo and Yagami?"
"Who's Kyo?" Kasumi asked.
"Who's Iori?" Ayane asked.
"Who's Yagami?" Hayate asked.
K' ignored the questions and just went towards the two guys. He pulled off Iori's cap, letting his trademark red bangs fall over his face and cover his left eye.
"See it is Yagami," said K', moving to Kyo. "And I bet you that this is Kyo."
He confirmed after taking off his mask and hat.
"Who are they anyway?" Kasumi asked. "I've never seen them before."
"None of us did," said Ryu. "What did you say their names were"
"This is Kyo Kusanagi, one of the three Sacred Treasures," said Seirah. "He also has pryokinesis because of the Sword of Kusanagi."
"The redhead is Iori Yagami, also one of the sacred treasures," said Maxima. "His clan was formerly known as the Yasakani clan. He has pryokinesis because of the Yasakani Jewel."
"Okay so we have two of the Sacred Treasures," said Ayane. "Where's the third one?"
"She isn't here," said K'. "Her name is Chizuru Kagura. Her clan holds the Yata Mirror. Her clan was previously called the Yata Clan."
"They're coming around now," said Mist, noticing men's eyelids fluttering open.
"What? Where are we?"
"How did we get here?"
"Yagami?"
"Kyo?"
"Explain."
"What? How am I supposed to know? I was with you the whole time!"
Hayate cleared his throat, gaining their attention. The two Sacred Treasures looked around at everyone in horror.
"Oh no..."
"Yagami, this is all your fault."