Extras: Chapter 2

I grabbed some stuff and went to the counter to pay. There was someone in front of me so I had to wait for my turn. I heard voices behind me so I'm guessing I'm not the last one in line.
The woman in front left and I put my basket of stuff on the counter to pay. I watched the price meter. Well... I didn't have much problem with money, considering our friend left me a bunch of cash.
I was looking around the shop in the meantime and heard the three guys next to me talking and laughing about something.
From the corner of my eye, I could see that they were of different height. One of them were really tall.
I looked at them for a second. It was a big guy, a guy with white hair and a shorter guy with black hair with white side bangs.
Wait a second... big guy, white hair and black hair with white bangs?!
IT WAS MAXIMA, K' AND NAMELESS!
I looked at them again for confirmation and they just stared back at me. What are they doing here in Ireland? I quickly turned away as I remembered that I was wearing this coat so my face was kinda hidden.
I think I've alerted them because they started whispering instead. Uh oh...
Come on, cashier, make it quick! Ooooh why is she so slow???
She finished and started packing the stuff I bought. I saw the price meter. I had to pay €40.
I took out a fifty euro note from my wallet to pay when...
"Hey buddy!" K' exclaimed, tapping my shoulder.
That's it, I'm outta here.
I just slammed the note onto the counter and grabbed the plastic bag and ran out of the shop.
They are definitely after me.
I ran out of the shop. My car was much too far to run for it, and I obviously can't fly, since it's still busy around here and I'd be spotted.
So I did what I thought was the easiest. I saw a tree across the road, and there were no street lights around there. Perfect.
I jumped up and grabbed at the tree. It wasn't really thick so I managed to hug it like a koala bear. Luckily it supported my weight.
I stayed there and watched the provision shop. They ran out a few minutes later and started looking around.
After what seemed like forever, they had a short discussion before entering the hotel next to the shop. It was the hotel I stayed when I first arrived at Dublin. It's a good thing I found another place to live.
As soon as they went in, I jumped off the tree and ran back to the car. I drove home as soon as I can. My coat had dead leaves and soil stuck on it.
I think it's time to visit the laundrette again...
That's it, I have to move. I packed up and started looking for a house. I decided that I should move to Longford.
I opened the laptop and searched for a house. I found one in a very isolated area of Longford. Perfect.
The next day, I had my breakfast, loaded the car and drove to Longford directly after a visit to the laundrette. It was a two-hour drive.
I drove to the house I saw online and the owner was waiting for me outside. He looked like a creep.
He looked like he was a witch, only he's a guy and he isn't green.
I went in and it looked kinda okay. It was small, smaller than the house that I lived in when I was in Dublin. Well, it was cheaper too.
The landlord told me that he will collect the rent tomorrow.
I better prepare some money for it. I drove off to the nearest town with the help of the GPS on my phone. I went to the ATM and withdrew some money for the rent.
I heard something. It sounded like a low growl. I looked around and as it turns out, it was coming from my stomach.
Oops I forgot to have lunch.
I went back to my car and decided to find the nearest restaurant. I saw a big restaurant a little way forward. It even had a parking lot.
I drove there and parked near the entrance. I went in and ordered some food and a root beer float. Now that felt better. I  finished eating and started drinking my root beer while looking at my phone. Two people came and sat in front of me.
It was a girl and a guy. The guy had really long hair, but not as long as Terry Bogard's. They looked kinda Asian, but spoke perfect English.
They talked really loudly for some reason.
"Have you ever heard of MIST?" The guy asked loudly. "I heard that it's a very evil company."
Now what kinda evil maniac names their company after mist? But then again, NESTS is a dumb name too.
"Yeah I guess I have," the girl said. "I heard they do cloning and stuff."
At that moment, I accidentally choked on the root beer that I was drinking. I started coughing uncontrollably. I took deep breaths and finally recovered.
This MIST people do cloning stuff too? Has NESTS been renamed? I decided to listen in.
"Yeah they do," the guy said. "I heard they cloned this girl called Kasumi and altered the clones' DNA and stuff. Talk about freaky!"
Sounds like NESTS to me. Only, they cloned plenty of people, not just one.
"Yeah, poor girl..." the girl said sympathetically. "She must've been really pretty if they cloned her that much."
The guy smirked and covered his mouth to smother a... laugh?
"She may have been," the guy said. "But I heard she was really powerful and strong. I heard she defeated this really big guy and won the tournament!"
Whoa she must be one strong girl!
"Oh but she didn't do it on her own," the girl said. "She did it with the help of her friend, Hayabusa."
After that, they started whispering. That's odd. There's something fishy about these two...
The guy started playing with his phone and the girl was staring at me. This can't be good...
"Hey Ryu!" Someone called. "How are you doing?"
"Hey buddy," the guy said, motioning someone to join them. "Join us!"
Two guys came and sat with them. Two familiar guys...
IT WAS K' AND IORI!!!!
Since when did they become friends?!
I got up and went to the counter as casually as I can to avoid gaining attention.
I paid for the food and felt their presence behind me. But then they just left.
I finished paying and left the restaurant. I jumped into my car and drove as fast as I can to the house I just rented.
That was a close one...
Why are they after me?