Happiness

Kasumi POV
The festival went great and we helped clean up. There was some extra food left and mother saved them for breakfast tomorrow morning.
The moon was still full and it was a bright night. I decided to just gaze at the moon.
I went to my garden and stood in the middle, surrounded by Sakura trees. The petals were raining on me.
I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air of my village.
I'm finally back in the village, back in my home. Everyone I loved and cared are with me.
They even threw a celebration for me, with everyone celebrating with me, even Honoka and Hitomi.
Sakura, Daisy and Mist is having a better life here in Mugen-Tenshin too.
I've finally defeated you, Donovan. I'm finally free.
What more do I need?
"Kasumi?" I heard someone call me.
I turned around and saw Ryu walking towards me. I smiled as he came to me.
"Glad to be home?" Ryu asked.
"Yeah," I said. "I'm finally home."
I looked over his shoulder and saw Hayate and Ayane standing in the doorway, watching us with a warm smile on their faces.
I'm glad they agreed to my love for Hayabusa. They even helped me explain everything to mother and father. They are the best siblings.
"So you told your family that we're dating?" I asked.
"Yeah I have," said Ryu. "Well, not really. I just told them I have a crush on you. Haven't told them that you and your family approved."
"So you got a talk from Hayate-Niisan and father?" I asked. "I'm sure you got a lecture from them."
"I did," he said with a smirk. "I thought they were gonna beat me up at first, but then they didn't."
"Talking about me, I see?" Hayate-Niisan said, coming towards us. "Well, Ryu. I'm gonna tell him the same thing I told you earlier."
"What did you tell him?" I asked. "Is it that shed a tear thing? Aww I'm sure Ryu won't make me cry. Right Ryu?"
"Right..." said Ryu. "But if you make a mistake I won't hesitate to stop you."
"Well good luck with that," Ayane said, coming towards us. "Because they'll be plenty."
"Ayane..." I said with a laugh. "Anyway, where's Honoka?"
"Hi!" Honoka said, walking in with Hitomi.
"Why does everything happen as if on queue?" Hayate-niisan said. "Like every time..."
"Is this your garden?" Honoka asked, looking around in awe. "It's gorgeous!"
"And peaceful," Hitomi added. "Can we have a picnic here?"
"Sure," I said. "The leftover food from the celebration is in the kitchen. We can just eat that here tomorrow."
"Lover boy!" Ryu suddenly exclaimed, rubbing Hayate-niisan's hair.
"Right back atcha, Hayabusa," said Hayate-niisan, doing the same thing to his friend. "Keep in mind, you might even become my future brother-in-law."
"You?" Ryu asked, taking niisan's hand away from his hair. "Oh no..."
"Oi!" Niisan said, shaking his shoulders. "But admit it, we're gonna be the best brother-in-laws. No awkwardness and stuff."
"Yeah and I think we might even feel at home around each other," said Ayane. "Because we're used to seeing each other."
"Yes," I said. "Anyone up for a game?"
"Yes!" The others said in unison.
We went back in and Honoka shyly went to Ayane.
"Can I have a game of Shogi with you?" Honoka asked. "I never played that game, and I wish to play it."
"Sure!" Ayane said. "Kasumi, where did you put the board?"
"It's in the room," I said, running off to get it. "Wait let me get it."
I found it and brought it to the living room. I gave it to Ayane and she started playing it with Honoka.
"I'm sure you won't have any problem learning the rules," said Ayane. "Let's start."
"Who's team Honoka?" I asked raising my hand and crawling towards Honoka. "Anyone?"
"Me!" Hitomi said, joining me.
"I'm team Ayane," said Hayate-niisan.
"Team Honoka," said Ryu. "See, Hayate. I'm supporting the same team my girl's supporting. Unlike you!"
"Team Ayane," said father.
"Team Honoka," said mother.
"Team Ayane," said Sakura.
"Team Honoka!" Mist said joining us.
"And me too!" Daisy said.
They started playing and Honoka won in the first round.
"That's beginner's luck," said Ayane. "Anyway, round two."
Honoka won again.
"Hah!" I said. "You're a lousy player. Go Honoka!"
They played again and Honoka lost. She didn't just lose, she lost miserably.
"I don't get it..." Honoka said, scratching her head. "Oh well, wanna play again?"
Well, we didn't see who won, or at least I didn't. I fell asleep on mother's lap. Honestly it's one of the best feelings ever.
"Awake?" Mother said, looking at me. "There, there. Go to bed now."
"Yes mother," I said, getting up. "Good night everyone."
I went back to my room and decided to call it a night. Ayane came too. She must've gotten tired of playing.
We turned the lights off and went to sleep.
I had a few dreams. I didn't really remember them, but I knew they were pleasant dreams.
The adventures I had in the past two years. They were not good, at the same time, they were not bad. We had our happy moments, and we had our sad moments. It was mainly bittersweet.
But we had our ways in the end. I've made peace with Ayane, we took down Donovan, I'm finally back home, I have my family by my side, Honoka is part of the family now and I'm dating Ryu.
What else do I need?
My life is complete now.
A/N: Hey guys! I've finally finished this book! Thank you so much if you made it this far. Thank you for your support! I know that there might be some mistakes in the past chapters. I'll try to correct it as much as I can. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this book!
Love,
ShashaMeow