Plans and a nightmare

"We should get out of here," said Kasumi. "Come on!"
They ran out and left in the car there were too many people and they had to squeeze in. Kula had to sit on Diana's lap. They drove away and went home.
"What do we do now?" asked Diana. "Is there any other way for us to go back besides the quantum computer?"
"I don't know," said Kasumi. "But it appears, you know Mai. She's from this world."
"Well then," said Foxy. "I think that only means that we are from this dimension then. I guess NiCO just teleported is through dimensions then."
"That's a relief," said Diana. "Then I guess we're from a different place."
"Where are you actually from?" asked Ayane. "Anywhere from Japan?"
"Well yes, from Tokyo," said Foxy. "Where are we now?"
"We're in Miyama, Kyoto," said Hayate. "Our village is not far off from here."
"Oh that's okay then," said Diana. "It will only take us a three-hour train to go back to our home."
"I guess NiCO thought you three came from another dimension because of that," said Kasumi. "But we've never heard of Kula."
"That's because her creation was kept secret," said Diana. "She doesn't usually show off her powers in public. So not many people know about her."
"Oh so that's why," said Ayane. "Her powers might be hunted down by evil people. She is stronger than she looks."
"Yes she froze one of our enemies," said Kasumi. "Our enemy was as cold as ice!"
"Yes and we had to warm her up in front of the fireplace," said Hayate. "She is very powerful."
"Can you tell me more about MIST?" asked Foxy. "Is it like NESTS?"
"Well from the way Kula describes NESTS, I guess it has a lot of similarities," said Kasumi. "MIST kidnapped ninjas from our clan like me and Hayate to create an army of powerful clones. Like these three here are my clones too."
"Yes they have been reprogrammed," said Hayate. "But the clones were actually forced to work against evil. They had their own free will to think but couldn't do anything about it. So we just stopped them from being controlled by MIST."
"Yes and they also took Raidou's remains and turned him into a cyborg," said Ayane. "Raidou was a powerful evil man from our clan."
"Well then I think MIST is very similar to NESTS," said Diana. "NESTS copied Kyo's DNA and created thousands of clones too and even added his DNA to some people like K', Krizalid, K9999, and Nameless."
"Wow," was all the ninjas could say. NESTS was a more powerful organisation than MIST.
"Where is the headquarters?" asked Ryu. "Is it in Tokyo?"
"No it's on a satellite that hovers above Tokyo," said Foxy. "It's a secret organisation."
"So what do we do now?" asked Diana. "Do we like bomb the place down?"
"That was my idea too," said Ayane. "But it's a bad one..."
"Can we turn the place into a giant popsicle?" asked Kula. "It will be easy for me."
"No they might just open another lab," said Hayate. "We have to go directly to Donovan."
"Can we burn him alive?" asked Kula. "K' has fire powers."
"That's an idea," said Kasumi. "We can kidnap him. We can freeze him solid and snatch him up. Then we can kill him."
"You forgot one more thing," said Hayate. "There's Victor Donovan Jr. a.k.a Oil Rig. But then again, the poor guy is actually being brainwashed and is actually unwillingly helping Donovan."
"Is he Donovan's son?" asked Kasumi. "I mean that what they call him right?"
"It is possible," said Hayabusa. "But we don't know for sure. But if he is, then he must be against his father since he actually had to be brainwashed to work for Donovan."
"I think he is," said Ayane. "Like he does call him dad."
"Yeah but unwillingly," said Hayate. "I believe that he is his son but doesn't want to call him that willingly."
"We should ask Bass," said Kasumi. "He might know a bit since they were pretty close."
"Don't we have to travel all the way to New York then?" asked Ayane. "I mean it's a good idea but can we figure out another way?"
"In case you don't know," said Kasumi. "Bass is here with Tina for another wrestling tournament."
"How come you actually keep track of these things? asked Ayane. "I don't even bother about wrestling tournaments."
"Well I don't," said Kasumi. "I just searched it up on my phone a few seconds ago."
"So Where is this tournament?" asked Ryu. "It's not in Tokyo, is it?"
"Nope it's in Osaka," said Kasumi. "All we need to do is take the train."
"Perfect," said Hayate. "That's like less than half an hour away."
"When do you want to go?" asked Kula. "Asuka sounds like a nice person. We should meet her now!"
"Not Asuka it's Osaka," said Ayane. "And Osaka is not a person, it's a place."
"Ohh can we go now?" asked Kula. "Pleasssseeeee?"
"No, Kula dear," said Diana. "It's far too late now, we should go to bed. Look what I brought you, your favourite teddy bear!"
"Yay I miss Teddy," said Kula taking the bear from Diana and instantly hugged it tightly. "I can sleep with you, now."
"Goodnight, ninjas," said Foxy and followed Kula and Diana to the bedroom. "Thanks for taking care of our Kula for us."
"Sure we're glad to help," said Hayate. "She'll be happier with you now."
"We should go to bed now," Kasumi. "We should get some rest. It's long after midnight."
"Gosh Yeah," said Ayane. "I didn't notice that it was three in the morning already!"
They went to bed and they had dreams of walking in on Bass and Tina. Kasumi dreamt that they went shopping in a haberdashery and one of the mannequins came to life. It was Donovan still wearing his usual mask. Then he removed the mask and it was revealed that he's Rig. Then suddenly Rig spun around and turned to Bass. Then Tina appeared out of nowhere holding a cup of iced coffee. She sipped it and the straw suddenly turned into a sword and Foxy was holding it. Then suddenly Diana appeared and they both started fencing. Then out of nowhere, a guy with lava like body and fire hair came and the scenery changed to a volcano and he had a ball of fire on his right hand. Then he started shaking her. She started screaming and Kasumi awoke with a start only to realise Ayane was shaking her, trying to wake her up.
"Kasumi!" exclaimed Ayane. "Wake up! You've been screaming in your sleep for a few minutes!"
"Oh wait it's only you," said Kasumi. "I had a horrid nightmare. We went shopping and the mannequin turned to Donovan and he took off his mask and it was Rig. Then suddenly he became Bass and Tina was sipping iced coffee and the straw became a sword and Foxy and Diana started fencing then a guy with fire powers suddenly appeared, I imagined him to be that K' guy and he started shaking me then I realised you were shaking me to wake me up."
Ayane was trying so hard to stop her from talking but she couldn't. She ended up listening and was surprised.
"What a long story," said Ayane. "You have a very wild imagination."
"Yeah," said Kasumi nervously. "Is that bacon? I think the Alphas are making breakfast."
"Yeah I'm hungry," said Ayane. "Trying to wake you up is hard work."
They left the room and went for breakfast.