Kula's friends

Kula suddenly received a call from her phone. Her ringtone was Diamond Dust.
"Diana is calling me," said Kula and then answered the call. "Hi Diana! How's Foxy?"
"Kula where are you?" asked Diana. "Foxy and I have been trying to call you for so long."
"Oh I'm at another dimension apparently," said Kula. "I'm with ninjas from Ice Cream Clan! They're really nice! They gave me so much of ice cream and sorbet!"
"Kula Can I speak to them?" asked Foxy. Diana had put the phone on speaker mode. "Give one of them the phone."
"Kasumi, Diana and Foxy wants to speak with you," said Kula. "Here talk with them."
Kasumi took the phone from Kula and put it on speaker mode.
"Umm Hello?" said Kasumi. "I'm Kasumi. I'm from the Mugen Tenshin clan. Me and my team found her in a lab."
"What? What is Kula doing in the lab?" asked Diana. "Is she Okay? How did she get there?"
"Well a scientist by the name of NiCO brought her in from another dimension using a quantum computer. She was using  Kula to gain more information for the experiments. We found her and brought her to our home."
"What the?" asked Foxy. "Who's NiCO? Is she from NESTS? What does she want from Kula? Is she trying to mutate her or something?"
"Well I don't know about that," said Kasumi. "Whatever it is, she's not a good person. She works for a company similar to NESTS called MIST."
"Is there a way for us to get there?" asked Diana. "Can we come there somehow?"
"Yes you can," said Ayane. "We have to use the quantum computer at MIST's lab."
"Okay try to get us there," said Foxy. "What do we have to do?"
"Umm I don't know," said Kasumi. Then she turned to Kula. "Kula, where were you when you were transported here?"
"I was in my bed," said Kula. "I was fast asleep when I suddenly appeared here."
"So I guess we have to be on Kula's bed then," said Diana. "Hope that works. Don't worry Kula, we'll come for you."
"Well she's anything but worried," said Ayane. "She's enjoying herself. We bought her lots of ice cream and cooked her tasty food."
"Wait she actually ate something besides ice cream and candy?" asked Foxy. "That's good. You must be very kind to her."
"Don't worry, Diana and Foxy," said Kasumi. "Kula is safe as long as she's with us. We'll take good care of her."
"Good," said Foxy. "Thanks, Kasumi. Thank you all."
She hung up and Kasumi returned the phone to Kula.
"So Kula," said Kasumi. "We have another mission tonight. We have to go to the lab and find that quantum computer and get your friends here too. They're worried about you."
"Yeah they're like mothers to me," said Kula. "I love them so much."
"We know," said Ayane. "They love you so much and treat you like family even when they aren't."
Kasumi knew what Ayane meant and she felt sorry for her. She put an arm around Ayane to comfort her.
"We must go, Helena," said Hayate. "We have a mission to plan."
"Sure go ahead," said Helena. "Tell me what happens when you come back."
"Bye bye Kula," said Honoka. "Text me, okay?"
"Yeah we should make a group chat," said Marie. "We'll chat together there."
"Yay!" said Kula. "We shall be best friends!"
They hugged each other and then they left with Kula and went home.
"Kula, I suggest you tie your hair up in a ponytail," said Kasumi. "It would be very hard if you don't."
"Okay I will," said Kula. "But it's really hard to tie it up."
"I'll tie it for you," said Kasumi. "I'll tie it neatly up high."
"I want it to be like your hair," said Kula. "Your hair is really pretty."
"Thanks," said Kasumi, smiling. "I like yours too. It's really long."
The night time came and they set off to MIST laboratory. Kula couldn't keep still so they gave her a lollipop. She licked it all the way to MIST.
"Okay now," said Kasumi. "Don't make any noise and I'll give you a bucket of ice cream and a bunch of very tasty desserts."
Kula nodded with the lollipop in her mouth. It was big and Kula was the kind to salvage her lollipop for a long time.
They entered MIST laboratory and found the quantum computer. There was also a base platform like thing next to it.
"We should switch it on first," said Hayate. "I don't think we should be around the base thing."
"Yes we shouldn't," said Hayabusa. "We may be transported to Kula's dimension and get stuck there."
They switched it on and started doing something in there.
"How on earth do we activate it?" asked Kasumi while Hayate frantically pressed some buttons. "Mist, do you know anything about it?"
"No I don't," said Mist. "Sakura, Daisy?"
"Yes I think we know a little since we always see NiCO doing something with it," said Daisy. "We sneaked behind her to take a look at what she was doing. We were always curious."
"Yes I think we still remember what she did," said Sakura. "Wait let's see. Come on, Daisy."
They bent their heads together in front of the computer.
"Kula, text your friends to see if they're at your bed now," said Kasumi. "If not, we might accidentally summon your bed instead."
"Okay I will," said Kula and started texting. She still had the lollipop in her mouth. "Yep they are."
"Okay then I'll just press this," said Daisy. "And then this and this."
"Two female found in this location," read Sakura. "Transport!"
She pressed the button and then came an electrical sound from the platform, followed by shouts of Kula's name.
"Kula! So glad to see you safe!" said Diana. "Are you Okay?"
"Yes I am," said Kula, while hugging them. "A teal-haired girl brought me here. These ninjas brought me to their home."
"Thank you," said Foxy. "You're the ninjas from Mugen Tenshin right?"
"Yes we are," said Kasumi. "Which dimension are you from exactly?"
"We're not sure either," said Diana. "We always called this dimension as the alternate dimension."
"But is there a way to go back?" asked Foxy. "How do we go back?"
"I believe we just have to reverse the teleportation in the quantum computer," said Sakura. "It's not a one way thing."
"Good," said Diana. "I feel like you need our help. Is there anything we can do for you?"
"Well," said Kasumi, thinking. "We need to destroy MIST and ruin Donovan's plans."
"Is there a way to do it?" asked Foxy. "Do you know where Donovan is?"
"We're not sure," said Hayate. "But we might be able to do something."
"We should discuss," said Diana. "Is there enough room for two more at your house?"
"Yes I guess," said Hayate. "You can share Kula's room. That's the biggest room in the house. It has three beds."
"Okay thank you," said Foxy. "Come on we have to bust out of here."
"Okay let's," said Hayabusa. "Can you two teleport?"
"Yes we can," said the two ladies at once. "We can teleport."
"Then it's easier," said Ayane. "Come on!"
A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating this book for a long time. I was busy working on my Tekken Fanfiction that I actually had no idea on how to update this book. I've finally got something so there. Have fun reading!
Love,
ShashaMeow