New friends

Nameless and Isolde had seen them entering the restaurant and approached them. Nameless was startled when he saw K' with Kula. Isolde wasn't because she was excited to see her sister and didn't mind anything.
And what made it even worse for Nameless was most of them were taller than him, even Kula.
"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing that K' asked, towering over him. He wasn't that much taller than Nameless, but he certainly found it intimidating.
"Um..." Nameless said, trying to think of something to say. "We um... uh..."
"Kula!" Isolde said, hugging her. "How have you been?"
"Huh?" Kula said. "Who are you? You... you kinda look like me and you seem familiar..."
"Kula, you don't remember me?" Isolde asked. "We were in NESTS together remember? We were both a part of the Anti K' project!"
"Well it would be great if you took the 'Anti' out of Anti K'," said K'. "Or else you'd be burnt to a crisp."
"Hey, back off from my Isolde," said Nameless, putting a hand out in front of her. "I will do anything to protect her!"
"Isolde, huh?" Maxima said, searching in his database. "It says here that you were killed during one of those ruthless experiments."
"Yes that's true," said Isolde. "But Zhe brought me back to life."
"Isolde!" Kula said, jumping up and hugging Isolde. "Oh I miss you too!"
"Oh so you finally remember me," Isolde smiled, hugging her back. "Anyway, I'm glad to know that you're okay."
"Can we... can we talk somewhere else?" K' asked. "We're really tired after our long flight here..."
"Sure why don't we go to a hotel?" Kasumi said. "We already booked everything. The two of you can book a room for yourself too."
"Yeah an actual hotel sounds good too," said Nameless. "We spent the night in the spaceship."
"Spaceship?" Kyo asked. "Are you saying that you two stole one of NESTS's spaceship and flew it here? That's awesome! Can we see it?"
"Seriously, Kyo?" Iori said in annoyance. "Lets just go to our hotel..."
They did and checked in. Nameless and Isolde booked an adjoining room in between Kula and Whip's room and K' and Maxima's room.
"Hey Kula," Isolde said, entering the door that separated hers and Kula's room. "It's been a while since the last time we met. Can I see your powers?"
"Sure!" Kula said and her hair turned blue, followed by ice crystals forming on her hands. "You have the same powers too right?"
"Yeah, but," said Isolde, her hair turning blue too as she tried to recreate what Kula had just done. "My powers are... defective."
She managed to make ice crystals but it was way smaller than Kula's and it wasn't as cold and melted much quicker.
"Aww don't worry," Kula said comfortingly. "They're still beautiful! Now tell me, do you hate fire and hot things too?"
"Not really, why?" Isolde asked. "If I hated fire, why would I like to be with Zhe?"
"Well, I don't know," said Kula. "I don't know why, but I just hate fire! But I don't know why I'm okay with K's fire, but not Kyo's"
"Well that doesn't make any sense," said Isolde. "Kyo has the same fire too..."
"That's right, Isolde," said Seirah. "We find it weird too."
They all rested a bit and then went to track down Donovan.
"It's says that he lives in here," said Maxima, leading the way to a nice cottage. "See if it's your guy."
"Wait there's one problem," said Kasumi. "How would we know that it's him if he doesn't wear his mask and we don't know what he looks like without it?"
"Oh no," said Ayane. "Well, you're right for the first time, Kasumi."
"Well it's simple," said Hayate. "We'll just see how he reacts when he sees us and three Kasumis in front of him."
So they knocked on the cottage door. A man with blond hair answered.
"Um, can I help you?" He asked, seeing the big group in front of him. "Whoa I've never seen a set of identical triplets before!"
"It's definitely not him," Ryu whispered into Hayate's ear.
Hayate nodded at Ryu.
"Oh I'm sorry, we thought this was our friend, Victor's place," said Hayate. "We must've took a wrong turn, right Maxima?"
"Yep this definitely isn't the place," said Maxima. "We're deeply sorry, sir."
They apologised and went back to their car.
"Let's head to the Southside," said Hayate. "Maxima, lead the way!"
He did and this time it was a modern looking house, fit for a rich man.
"You think it's the kind of house that Donovan would live in?" Ayane asked.
"Well, let's see," said Hayate, ringing the doorbell.
Another blond man answered them.
It definitely wasn't him because his hair was long. Very long. It was longer than Terry's.
"Nah he couldn't have grown that in such a short time," Maxima said in a low voice. "It says here that even Terry took years to grow his hair that long!"
"Yeah," Hayate said and apologised to the blond man.
They left and went back to their car. Only the seven of them decided to search for Donovan because the car was far too small.
"Let's go back to the hotel," said Kasumi. "It's getting late. And also, it isn't safe because at night, we will have no idea where we're going. And to make matters worse, this is our first time in this country."
They went back to their hotel and had dinner in the hotel cafeteria.
"It's a good thing I read the reviews before booking," said Ryu. "Or else we would be eating nasty food now..."
They went up to their rooms and decided to relax and discuss their plans again.
"I'm gonna go and get some snacks from the provision shop downstairs," said Maxima. "Wanna come, Aibou?"
"Sure I need to buy some stuff too," said K'. "Wanna ask the boy next door? Poor guy, seems a little lonely, especially since his girl left him to hang out with Kula."
"Yeah I think we should," said Maxima. "Come on."
They knocked on the adjoining door before going in.
"Hey dude," said K'. "Wanna come with us? We wanna go to the provision shop downstairs and buy some stuff."
"Sure I guess," Nameless said, getting up. "I didn't even pack so I definitely need some stuff."
They got dressed in more presentable clothes and went downstairs to the provision shop next to their hotel to buy their necessities.