Revealed

They landed somewhere isolated and searched for the hotel. It was early in the morning and they were lucky that the hotel offered flexible check-in time. It came in rooms of two. They couldn't get the whole row of rooms because one of the rooms in the middle were occupied.
"At least we can still live here," said Kasumi. "You guys are okay with it right?"
"Sure of course we are," said Whip. "Anyway, can we come with you this time?"
"Can I come too?" Kula asked. "Oh please say yes!"
"Yeah just go," said K'. "I'm not going."
"Yeah same here," said Iori.
"Hunting some bad guy seems boring..." said Kyo. "I miss my bike."
They rented a car and set off to find the possible Donovan. Since they live quite far apart, they didn't have enough time to meet all of them.
"The other guy lives like three hours from here," said Maxima. "It isn't far but the traffic is bad. By the time we come back it would be way past midnight."
"Then we better go tomorrow," said Hayate. "We'll book an extra night and we're good to go."
"Guys I'm hungry," said Kula. "Can we have dinner?"
"Yeah I'm hungry too," said Ryu. "Let's go downstairs."
They were gathered in the room directly in front of the occupied room. They were all ready and Kasumi opened the door. The same time she opened the door, the person in the room at the other side of the corridor did the same thing.
It was the weird guy that had been following them around Ireland! As soon as he saw Kasumi, he quickly shut the door. Kasumi ran out of the room and started banging on his door.
"Hey open up, you crazy stalker!" Kasumi shouted as she banged on the door. "Open up, or you'll be sorry!"
"Kasumi!" Ayane shouted, trying to stop Kasumi. "What are you doing? What is wrong with you?"
"It's him!" Kasumi said while pounding on the door. "It's that crazy guy! Hey open up, you freak! You owe us an explanation!"
"What do you want from me?" The man asked behind the door, much to their surprise. "Why won't you leave me alone? I just want to live in peace!"
"Oh don't lie to us now," said K'. "You've been following us ever since we were in Dublin!"
"I didn't," said the man, still not opening the door. "You're the one that chased me!"
"Well yeah," said Maxima. "You stalked us everywhere!"
"What do you want with us?" Seirah asked. "You seem to only be interested with us!"
There was silence at the other side of the door. They exchanged confused glances with each other. However, the silence was broken in a few seconds.
"S-Seirah?" The voice came after a gasp. "Is that you? Is that really you?"
Seirah was shocked that the man knew her real name, instead of calling her Sally or Whip.
"Who are you?" Seirah asked. "How do you know my name?"
"It's me!" The man said. "I'm your brother. Or at least, what's extracted from him..."
"You don't mean...?" K' asked in surprise. "Maxima, how come you didn't know?"
"I deleted his data," said Maxima. "Assuming he was dead, I just thought his data wouldn't be of any use to us. I needed to clear some clutter in my databank, so I deleted his data."
"Wait you guys know who he is?" Hayate asked. "Who is he?"
"Open up, you idiot," Kyo shouted at the door. "Or else we're gonna burn the door down and make you pay for the damage!"
A fireball appeared in his left hand. He swung it towards the door, but the man opened it before the fireball could hit the door, causing the fireball to hit him instead.
His body burst into flames, but he didn't seem bothered about it. His coat burnt before the fire disappeared. He seemed unfazed despite just having been on fire just a second ago.
The man appeared to be a taller and bigger version of K'. He looked older than him too and had scars across both of his eyes. He had shorter hair and looked a lot burlier than K'.
"Is that your brother?" Ayane asked, seeing the resemblance between him and K'. "Yep he definitely is, isn't he?"
"Well no, he isn't," said K'. "Kasumi should understand how I feel, and Kyo too."
"Wait so are you saying he's your clone?!" Kasumi asked in shock. "But how come he looks a lot older? Mine's mostly carbon copies of me."
"So that means the two of you were talking your own life story to each other in the restaurant yesterday?" Krizalid. "I should've guessed that when you said that Kasumi was a very beautiful girl..."
"Sorry I couldn't help it," said Kasumi. "The one that helped me defeat the 'really big guy' was none other than our friend here."
"How are you still alive?" Seirah asked Krizalid. "You were killed like twice already."
"Well I was dead," said Krizalid. "But then I woke up in a crater, deep in the forest, here in Ireland, where I am originally from. I dunno how I ended up here..."
"Your soul must've landed here when Verse was defeated," said Maxima. "And you somehow landed in your homeland."
"No wonder you can speak Gaeilge," said Hayate. "So you are a local here."
"Yes I am," said Krizalid. "I decided that it was no use working for NESTS and decided to live a normal, peaceful life here, in Ireland. My homeland."
"Well you are my clone after all," said K'. "No wonder you quit the NESTS too."
"When I saw K', Maxima and Zhe in the provision shop, I had no idea what to do," Krizalid continued. "So I decided to run off to Longford instead."
"And we went there too!" Nameless said. "We thought you were stalking us!"
"So turns out it was a really big coincidence," said Krizalid. "I thought you were after me too!"
"Well we are after someone, but it isn't you," said Ryu. "But when Maxima said your blood group was AB negative, we thought it was you!"
"But it isn't AB negative," said Krizalid. "It's AB positive!"
"That's the thing," said Maxima. "I had mistaken. When I saw the AB, I immediately assumed it was negative. And thus, the confusion. But we chased you yesterday because we really wanted to know who you are."
"Yes because you only seemed to react to us, KOF contestants," said Iori. "So that's why we sent Kasumi and Hayabusa to see if you were Donovan. Because if you were Donovan, you'd have some reaction towards them."
"But you didn't," said Ryu. "That's why we decided to call K' and Iori. We didn't call Maxima because we thought that you might have been intimidated by his size."
"Well are we gonna get food or what?" Kula suddenly asked. "I'm starving!"
"Yeah let's just get dinner," said Diana. "Come on, guys. I'm hungry too."
"Seirah, can I come with you too?" Krizalid asked. "I really miss the old memories I had with you. I know those weren't even my memories, but they're still a big part of me."
Seirah sighed and then turned to Krizalid with an understanding look on her face.
"Okay, Krizalid," said Whip. "You may join us."
"Wait, I've gotta get my coat," said Krizalid. "It's really cold now, and you've just burnt my coat. Thanks Kyo."
He followed them to the dining hall downstairs. It was a little awkward, but they didn't really mind. He joined K', Whip and Maxima. K' felt a little awkward, having a past enemy at his side.
Krizalid bit his lip and looked at K', who silently sat, poking at his food. He gulped and held out a shaky hand at him, much to his surprise.
"Friends?" Krizalid said, much to his surprise. "I know, I did lots of stupid things, but... that's all behind me now."
K' stared at his hand, then at his face. He sighed and shook it with his gloved hand.
"Friends," he begrudgingly said.
Krizalid smiled and finally started talking more.
"They made me believe that K' was a clone of me, and not the other way around," said Krizalid, eating his food. "It isn't my fault. I'm really sorry for what I've done."
"Alright enough with the old story," said K'. "Now tell us something we don't know."
"K'..." Maxima said and then turned to Krizalid. "But what's with the coat and hood?"
"The weather now in Ireland is really cold," said Krizalid. "Especially now, with the rain. Also because my breath is practically clouding in front of me..."
"Yeah that kinda makes sense," said Seirah. "Even I'm wearing the thickest coat I have."
"What's this mission that you guys are on actually?" Krizalid asked. "You said you were looking for someone?"
"Yeah we are helping them," said K', pointing to the ninjas. "They rescued Kula from evil people. It's just a way for us to help them."
"Then what's the story with those two?" Krizalid asked, pointing to Kyo and Iori who were having a cheerful conversation with Nameless and Isolde. "Last time I saw them, they were worst than Betta Splendens fishes!"
"Oh it's a long story," said Maxima. "It would take forever to explain..."